Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma (47352 Views)

Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) / New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by OmoManU: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2021
nwanna89:

While I dont support violence, Nigeria has proven that the only way to make your voice heard is through violence. Government has never listened to peaceful agitators. I can list so many examples, but am sure you know this too

Yes that's still not a reason to embrace violence, because no matter the violence it will never get to those elites, they already have their individual lives well planned out, if they don't want to listen violence is not the only alternatives,unity of purpose can make things happen and even happened more quickly.
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by femijay8271(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
the goat even call me fulani. Lol, they will suffer so much. I am praying fervently for the war to happen, I don't care if I survive it or not but I am very hopeful of what I will do to any Yoruba ibo or hausa at my disposal

U better calm down and don't kill yourself...ok, all what you are saying, can you say it to Igbo, HAUSA or Yoruba one on one?
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by FarahAideed: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Nice one, we will still use Imo State's money to refurbish it...

They don't know cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by OmoManU: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2021
ka1y:

is it your house that is burning?

If to say u don achieve something for your life by struggling for it, you will never want others properties got burned. That's why many of you will forever remained in perpetual poverty

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by SavageResponse(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2021
This is unacceptable!
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by ShootThemAll(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
so did niger delta agree to be part of you before you pigs criminally included us in your poverty map?

You have confirmed you are from the Terrorist region. Its left for Niger Deltans to decide not you, unity beggar.

Your divide and rule tactics has failed.

#BunchOfTerrorists
#EndNigeriaNowToSaveLives
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by Dickson178(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2021
okeyngene1:

SHUP UPTHAT SHIT HOLE, BEGGING YOU FOR WHAT. YOU HAVE OIL AND THERE IS HIGH RATE OF POVERTY IN YOUR REGION, WAKE UP!!
eh let it be , we're enjoying it like that . carry una nonsense Biafra comot for my DM .
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by teebillz: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2021
ozark:
Hope it won't lead to another Army invitation?

Meanwhile Get 1tb,500gb external hard drive containing HD movies and sent to any location of choice, check my signature.

Only that this time, he will be inviting them to his village. They did him dirty already. He's a foolish Governor. Never do anything that will lead to the killing of your people.
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by Delpeiro: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
bloody piggish terrorists. Niger delta are waiting for you guys to come force us to be part of your poverty contraption. You think I am making noise? In Niger delta there are 1000s ways you or your fellow lousy pigs can be killed without any human hearing of it
Lol ....
Stop massaging your ego.
It takes the world including you ND slaves 3 good years to hold off Biafra and u think U slaves alone can stand the wrath of BIAFRA for 48hours ?
U need to visit Psychatric .
Your MEND, NDA and co couldn't stand just federal force alone for just six months but Armless Ipob kept defiling all obstacle and keep waxing stronger and stronger ,
And in your mind U can stand heat of armed Biafran Army?
U are really really sick
Biafra don't have need nor time for Niger Delta,
And beside ND is regarded as our younger brother ..
We are not trained to fire our own unless in rare case.

If not for abandoned property who knows if Zamfara won't be better than ND ,
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by Cnach: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2021
nairalanders pls confirm
Is this guy real?
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by agabusta: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Does it matter? Will he enjoy peace as a governor??

If a governor does not enjoy peace and feel safe, is it the people that will feel safe?
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by 8stargeneral: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2021
Only peace can settle this...if not
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by legitnow: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2021
THE PERSON HIDING COMMENT HERE IS NOT HELPING THEM.

THIS IS NOT ONLINE MATTER, IT IS LIVE ON GROUND.

WEN THEY READ THEY KNOW WAT IS COMING NEXT AND CAN TAKE PRECAUTION.

WE TELL THEM WELL AHEAD BEFORE IT HAPPENS.

MY COMMENT CANNOT BE MORE DEADLY THAN THE NEWS AND PICTURES ON FP.

U HIDE IT BECOS PERSONALLY AS AN AFONJA AND ALMAJIRI U DONT LIKE IT, BUT DOES IT CONCERN U?

IS A LION AND TIGER THE SAME OR A CAT AND CHEETAH, THE SAME?

IGBO HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH AFONJA AND ALMAJIRI, WE ARE REPUBLICANS AND NEVER WORSHIP MAN.

WE WARNED THEM THIS WILL HAPPEN BUT SHORT MEMORY.
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by PrinceMajestic: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2021
ShootThemAll:

You have confirmed you are from the Terrorist region. Its left for Niger Deltans to decide not you, unity beggar.

Your divide and rule tactics has failed.

#BunchOfTerrorists
#EndNigeriaNowToSaveLives
and u just read niger delta decision. We say NO to biafra n oduduwa poverty republics. I'm a proud deltan from delta central and I dont need to argue with a pig from poverty SE region. You guys are so dumb that you think whoever doesn't support your stupid agitation is a northerner. Goat, the aboki them get sense pas you sef because they no fit reason like fishes when una be. Idiot una go put us join biafra map, make una try nonsense with us first, nobody go see una useless dead body no matter how una dead body go plenty reach. We dey wait make una carry the war come. Bitch, we are niger delta, Naija na our identity! Urhobo go rule una for this country, we assure you
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by Patrioticman007(m): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2021
OmoManU:

Shey na my village you dey burn or your forefathers sweat, think please

True talk
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by AmazingELixir: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2021
Nonexistent:
Wike's house is next.

You guys should come....we'll barbecue of you lot
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by Ikeast(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2021
Good news..........
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by Cj4charles(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2021
A welcome development, you don't come and kill my people and go Scott free..... we will serve you justice by ourselves, Hope has better go and apologize to the people of orlu because they are coming for him
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by legitnow: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2021
ALAIGBO CAN NEVER BE KANO, WHERE EVERYBODY ARE ALMAJIRI.

IGBO ENWE EZE, MEANING WE DONT WORSHIP MAN.

WE HAVE NO KING AND RESPECT MUST BE EARNED, NEVER GIVEN.

IF UZODINMA CAME TO IGBO LAND AND ALMAJIRI FROM THE NORTH ARE ADVISING HIM, ON IGBO PEOPLE BASED ON THEIR ALMAJIRI SYSTEM, THEN UZODINMA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO HIS FAMILY.

HE KNOWS WE WILL SURELY COME FOR HIM AND WEN WE DO, NDO ADIRO YA.

NO ABEG, NOT EVEN COCKROACH WILL BE SPARED IN THAT FAMILY.

HE KNOWS HOW WE ROLL.
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by PrinceMajestic: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2021
femijay8271:

U better calm down and don't kill yourself...ok, all what you are saying, can you say it to Igbo, HAUSA or Yoruba one on one?
that will be mouth making. Make e set first, your mind go dey
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by Veqtor: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2021
He built the house with taxpayers money, so taxpayers can do whatever they want with the house.

Look at the mansion he built, whilst pensioners have not been paid for months.
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2021
OmoManU:

Yes that's still not a reason to embrace violence, because no matter the violence it will never get to those elites, they already have their individual lives well planned out, if they don't want to listen violence is not the only alternatives,unity of purpose can make things happen and even happened more quickly.

I agree with you oh. Govt just needs to start taking peaceful agitators seriously, because desperation in the country is going to push everyone to violence. They have nothing to lose. Either stay hungry at home and die or go out and have a chance of fighting the hunger
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by PrinceMajestic: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2021
Delpeiro:

Lol ....
Stop massaging your ego.
It takes the world including you ND slaves 3 good years to hold off Biafra and u think U slaves alone can stand the wrath of BIAFRA for 48hours ?
U need to visit Psychatric .
Your MEND, NDA and co couldn't stand just federal force alone for just six months but Armless Ipob kept defiling all obstacle and keep waxing stronger and stronger ,
And in your mind U can stand heat of armed Biafran Army?
U are really really sick
Biafra don't have need nor time for Niger Delta,
And beside ND is regarded as our younger brother ..
We are not trained to fire our own unless in rare case.

If not for abandoned property who knows if Zamfara won't be better than ND ,

shut up pig. The only reason we will join you poverty stricken pigs without oil or agriculture is that you sign agreement that igbos and their future generations will remain our slaves
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by Yankee101: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2021
Igbos fight too dirty politically. For North small respect still dey, except short Elrufai

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by Besk: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

The supreme Court governor should better run to supreme court so they can come to his aid once again.

Fugitive ko formative ni

A fugitive that you're not even worth losing his shoe lace.

I laugh when I see senseless IPOB/Eastern youths enjoy the destruction of their own institutions and infrastructure. They all seem excited and they rejoice when another one of their IPOB lunatics attacks a facility in the East or denigrate their institution.

Keep going at it, the combination of the destruction wrought with your own hands as well as the state of insecurity you’ve brought to bear there will ensure that the repercussions of the Civil War will be a joke by the time you finish using your own hands to destroy your own territory. Your descendants will even struggle to have proper education or conveniences of life, through your own destructive actions which make you so happy.

Keep going on and we will keep clapping for you. Well done. Do more. Ndigbo Nero, keep it up. Burn up the South-East and keep patting yourselves on the back thinking you’re punishing other Nigerians. Keep it up. Well done, descendants of Emperor Nero!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by agabusta: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Winnerforever:

They are turning on corrupt politicians and their murderous thugs . Use your brain next time or borrow one.

Continue cheering them up. Rest of mind, peace and development always elude an area involved in a conflict of attrition. Libya and Syria comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by xcon: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
Give us Biafra or it continues to burn...
burn in bifraland
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by Delpeiro: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
shut up pig. The only reason we will join you poverty stricken pigs without oil or agriculture is that you sign agreement that igbos and their future generations will remain our slaves
Lol..
"Only reason you will join"
Why the uturn?
See BIAFRA don't need you guys ,
MNK is just so kind hearted to de bother his self about you dullards, for me Una must remain in that one Nigeria.
So that U guys will get sense
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by agabusta: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Emyogalanya:
At least they will use the stolen ones for a start

Not the stolen. Official govt funds.
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by 22brains(m): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
WNRblog:

https://igberetvnews.com/1388350/gov-uzodimmas-house-set-ablaze-omuma-home-town-photo/
what do you expect when you send soldiers to air raid your own people? Push a goat to the wall and see if it will not bite you.
Re: Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma by PrinceMajestic: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Delpeiro:

Lol..
"Only reason you will join"
Why the uturn?
See BIAFRA don't need you guys ,
MNK is just so kind hearted to de bother his self about you dullards, for me Una must remain in that one Nigeria.
So that U guys will get sense

shut up pig. The mud water you drank during python dance still affects your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi / Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.