Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

How Can I Invest Into Crypto With 500k At The Moment - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Invest Into Crypto With 500k At The Moment (2306 Views)

Everything Crypto With Nobadnews / How Do I Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria? 2019 Guide / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Can I Invest Into Crypto With 500k At The Moment by Karta859: 7:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Learning how to trade cryptocurrency is not as difficult as what people think it is, before you indulge in cryptocurrency trading or anything related to it you must be ready to invest the money that you can leave for a long term(that’s if you have no idea about trading and you just want to make profits by holding some altcoins) and also get a tutor to guide you on Which altcoins to invest that will give you maximum profit for long term.

You need a binance account for trading or buying cryptocurrencies

You need a capital to start with and also a good tutor to give you coins you can buy and hodl for long term

And also you can learn how to trade to make atleast 5-30% of your capital easily(You need a good tutor)
Thelannister:
Every one is talking about crypto, but only few knows how it’s works or run.

I have an extra 500K that I want to use to invest in crypto.

These are my questions and concern, I’m
Contemplating btw buying USD dollar worth of 500k and keep or purchase bitcoin worth of same amount.
Now this my worries, btc rate dropped recently, which means this is the best time to purchase, pls how do I purchase bitcoin at a cheaper rate.

Another worries is, I don’t not trust blockchain wallets anymore, which other wallet can you suggest I keep my crypto’s. About 3months ago, I sent someone $120 worth of bitcoin to someone else block chain, till today it’s no where to be traced, since that day, I lost my trust for all these wallets.

If I’m to purchase USD with naira and keep how do
I go about it ?? I really and strongly believe in few months to come both usd dollar and btc will raise largely due to some future news that will rock the world.

Someone should just put me through

And if you are selling btc at a cheaper rate inbox me ASAP to dialogue, for south west connect only pls

WhatsApp on profile
Re: How Can I Invest Into Crypto With 500k At The Moment by Sholaye04: 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
everyone has their way but for me though i usually buy low from these guy
https://account.valorexchange.com/
and sell high. i use them because you can bid for the coin and sometimes i get it cheaper here than on binance.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest Into Crypto With 500k At The Moment by lawrencewalton9: 7:58am On Mar 15, 2023
Hi, I too advise against rash decisions and actions. Wait for a better time. I understand the amount is not small and you want it to give even more profit, but now, in my opinion, is not the right time. It's up to you, though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Africgold? / Swiss Golden / Boldgains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.