Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Ekiti 2022: Eleka Is A Beacon Of Hope For Our Future - PDP Youth Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2022: Eleka Is A Beacon Of Hope For Our Future - PDP Youth Leaders (597 Views)

Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP / Defection: Zamfara Gov Matawalle Free To Decide His Political Future – PDP / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti 2022: Eleka Is A Beacon Of Hope For Our Future - PDP Youth Leaders by AishaYesufu: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
.... Drum Support For Ex Deputy Governor

The gubernatorial aspiration of the former Deputy Governor of Ekiti and candidate of People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2018 election, Prof. Kolapo Olusola, has yet received a boost of leaders, including 8 Ward Youth Leaders in Emure Ekiti pledged total support towards the realization of his 2022 ambition.

Addressing journalists after the endorsement on Friday at Emure Ekiti, Comr. Sola Falaye, a PDP leader, said among all the aspirants who have shown interest to contest the forthcoming 2022 governorship election, Prof. Kolapo Eleka has the required leadership qualities to alleviate the marginalization of youths in governance in Ekiti.

“The season is here and the people are around. Political merchants are on the prowl.

“It is their time to deceive unsuspecting party members again. But this time around, the dice is cast; it rolls and rolls to figure it well for the people. People are more sensitive and well alive to take their destinies in their hands," Falaye said.

While calling on stakeholders, PDP delegates and the good people of the state to join Eleka revitalize governance in the state, he explained that there was no more enjoyment in the counterfeit leadership style that oppresses the people and subject destinies to parochial and wicked orchestration. 

In his words: "Our people in Emure are no cows in the hand of 'political merchants'

“We are people with heritage, we are people with honour, we are people with value, we are warriors, we refuse to pay homage and obeisance to an established manipulating tendencies.

“We have collectively resolved to give our support to a leader who is humble and honest; a man whose antecedents and mien are a beacon of hope for our future.”

Falaye reiterated that delegates in Emure will never give in to any political scheming to derail them from joining hands with other good people of conscience in the remaining 15 local governments in Ekiti to birth new dawn for our party members.

In the same vein, the Youth leaders elected Ward 8 Youth Leader, Mr. Akin Olumogba, as their Coordinator under the able leadership of Emure L.G General Youth Leader, Mr. Ogunrinde Samuel.

Re: Ekiti 2022: Eleka Is A Beacon Of Hope For Our Future - PDP Youth Leaders by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
I never believe that I will say this but let me... The tenure of Fayose/PDP was still preferable for me as a student. The school fees was not as high as this. Strike matter were been handled diligently. I shock when I saw my 300lv school fees as #95,600 whereas the set during the Fayose tenure paid #67,900.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Eleka Is A Beacon Of Hope For Our Future - PDP Youth Leaders by chatinent: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
Campaign bribe has started purging his mouth.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Eleka Is A Beacon Of Hope For Our Future - PDP Youth Leaders by PlayMaker14: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Doradorwa:
I never believe that I will say this but let me... The tenure of Fayose/PDP was still preferable for me as a student. The school fees was not as high as this. Strike matter were been handled diligently. I shock when I saw my 300lv school fees as #95,600 whereas the set during the Fayose tenure paid #67,900.
Shey your eyes don clear ni....

You guys were waving broom anyhow.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Eleka Is A Beacon Of Hope For Our Future - PDP Youth Leaders by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Shey your eyes don clear ni....

You guys were waving broom anyhow.
Bro I neva vote before for my life... It's called Political Aparthy
Re: Ekiti 2022: Eleka Is A Beacon Of Hope For Our Future - PDP Youth Leaders by PlayMaker14: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Doradorwa:
Bro I neva vote before for my life... It's called Political Aparthy
Good, now another opportunity will present it self come 2023, you have the right to educate voters especially gullible ones not to fall for cheap promise or repeat the same mistake.

Sorry for the present situation. grin
Re: Ekiti 2022: Eleka Is A Beacon Of Hope For Our Future - PDP Youth Leaders by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Good, now another opportunity will present it self come 2023, you have the right to educate voters especially gullible ones not to fall for cheap promise or repeat the same mistake.

Sorry for the present situation. grin
Hopefully I should get my voters card this time.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Eleka Is A Beacon Of Hope For Our Future - PDP Youth Leaders by PlayMaker14: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Doradorwa:
Hopefully I should get my voters card this time.
That would equally be a good idea...

At the main time, you gat to look for a little job to keep you busy before EKSU and the other aggrieved party settle their financial differences.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Eleka Is A Beacon Of Hope For Our Future - PDP Youth Leaders by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
That would equally be a good idea...

At the main time, you gat to look for a little job to keep you busy before EKSU and the other aggrieved party settle their financial differences.
I am seriously looking for job I tell you sir... I even already created a thread for it. It's just a shame to see how people tend to play unnecessary politics with things that matter. I remember during my year 1 Eleka came to Eksu and probably by next year he will still come and I will still be there. Very shameful that education is not progressing.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Eleka Is A Beacon Of Hope For Our Future - PDP Youth Leaders by PlayMaker14: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Doradorwa:
I am seriously looking for job I tell you sir... I even already created a thread for it. It's just a shame to see how people tend to play unnecessary politics with things that matter. I remember during my year 1 Eleka came to Eksu and probably by next year he will still come and I will still be there. Very shameful that education is not progressing.
I wish you well Dora.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Eleka Is A Beacon Of Hope For Our Future - PDP Youth Leaders by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I wish you well Dora.
just what I need sir... Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Regime Blames Murtala Mohammed For Acute Insecurity / Best Way To Save Nigeria Is To Impeach Buhari / Governor Okowa The Best Nigerian Governor With Strategies to Combat Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.