Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu (4725 Views)

Just In: Nmandi Kanu Under Serious Pressure To Accept A 5 Igbo States BIAFRA. / Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Makemefit12op(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
The long awaited time has come,we commits our soul to you,olohim.--- MNK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Anigreat: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
shocked

It's time to hold the zoo government by balls.

7 Likes

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by heendrix(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lol i come dey respect this man pass Buhari o his words are becoming a decree

25 Likes

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Anigreat: 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
heendrix:

shocked

Every sensible person must respect and love MNK.

only fools respect the lifeless useless vegetable in aso rock.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Amatarasha(f): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
heendrix:
Worship him because he is from the gods

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by SlayerForever: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

It's time to hold the zoo government by balls.

Exactly grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Coldshisha: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
I guess that was before attacking Uzodinma's empty village house, killing 2 innocent civil defence officer working to feed their families

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Whois(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
heendrix:

True

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by heendrix(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

Every sensible person must respect and love MNK.

only fools respect the lifeless useless vegetable in aso rock.

If you like it or not but you can't just do but respect who preside over you either he's doing the worse or he's doing best

2 Likes

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Amatarasha(f): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:
I guess that was before attacking Uzodinma's empty village house, killing 2 innocent civil defence officer working to feed their families
let the civil defence know it in their grave that Nigerian system kill them , not ugm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by heendrix(m): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Amatarasha:
Worship him because he is from the gods

nahh thanks i'll only worship The Lord GOD

8 Likes

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Coldshisha: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Amatarasha:
let the civil defence know it in their grave that Nigerian system kill them , not ugm

I guess Nigerian system went to the house they were guarding and opened fire on them not ESN

You blame Pantanmi for supporting Boko Haram , yet you conveniently support Kanu and ESN of same crime

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

I guess Nigerian system went to the house they were guarding and opened fire on them not ESN

You blame Pantanmi for supporting Boko Haram , yet you conveniently support Kanu and ESN of same crime
Take a cold shisha

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by kettykin: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
another round of senseless blood letting , why not allow Nigeria to die a natural death

2 Likes

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Charmingrascal(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Sometimes it is better to run for your life, it is called "tactical withdrawal".

The security personnel knew that the gunmen were well armed and they outnumbered them, best thing they should have done was to tactically withdraw instead of trying to repel them.

Uzodinma country home was empty, no occupants so what were they defending.
They wanted to defend a building built with tax payers money.
Police headquarters was attacked and Police couldn't repel the attack what made just two security personnel think they were capable of repelling an attack that the Police couldn't repel at their own headquarters?

They were not wise

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by GTkester: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hehehe. The hour is now! Unto thee o Biafra I grant
Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Coldshisha: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Sometimes it is better to run for your life, it is called "tactical withdrawal".

The security personnel knew that the gunmen were well armed and they outnumbered them, best thing they should have done was to tactically withdraw instead of trying to repel them.

Uzodinma country home was empty, no occupants so what were they defending.
They wanted to defend a building built with tax payers money.
They were not wise

From the video I watched, the guys were ambushed and caught unaware, they weren't even in uniform, the position of one of the corpse shows they weren't resisting, this is just a meaningless murder

7 Likes

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Charmingrascal(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

From the video I watched, the guys were ambushed and caught unaware, they weren't even in uniform, the position of one of the corpse shows they weren't resisting, this is just a meaningless murder

I didn't watch the video tho.

May their souls rest in peace if they have not killed innocent civilians before, if otherwise they will never rest in peace

1 Like

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by esnbrutality: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
WE MOVE angry angry angry angry
Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Amatarasha(f): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

if the system(country) is good those civil defence won't have been on that gate like a night watchman , and those ugm would av been earning minimum of N200k at work if d system isnt bad.
Support pant-ami ,cos u are a slave to them foolanis
We have poor n innocent masses
And we also have evil politicians, they aren't one blood

2 Likes

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Coldshisha: 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Amatarasha:
if the system(country) is good those civil defence won't have been on that gate like a night watchman , and those ugm would av been earning minimum of N200k at work if d system is bad.
Support pant-ami ,cos u are a slave to them
We have poor n innocent masses
And we also have evil politicians, they aren't one blood

Do you agree that you are also part of the Nigerian system that failed them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Amatarasha(f): 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Do you agree that you are also part of the Nigerian system that failed them
look at this low human , Are you ok? angry angry angry
Be very very careful
Did I vote buhari ur god ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Thia Kanu guy is a vseless stewpeed coward! Why are you running away? Why not come back to Nigeria and fight like a man! Like Ojukwu, like Cownu

1 Like

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Coldshisha: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Amatarasha:
look at this low human , Are you ok? angry angry angry
Be very very careful
Did I vote buhari ur god ?

Oo high human, so only voters make the component of a National System

4 Likes

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Amatarasha(f): 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Oo high human, so only voters make the component of a National System
Go in peace my dear before u infect me with low iq

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by SenatePresdo(m): 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
IPOB.

The Fulanis Greatest nigtmare grin

For Nigeria to remain one, All Fulanis must convert to Christianity and denounce Islam. Then apologize to IPOB and make the sultan of Sokoto Become MNK house cleaner.

If not, they should come to our forests so that ESN would be sacrificing them to the gods grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by jlinkd78(m): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Noted
Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by SweetiliciousD: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Warped mentality.

Let Pantami seek asylum in UK, then he is absolved from terrorism as MNK is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Jamesbally: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
Makemefit12op:
The long awaited time has come,we commits our soul to you,olohim.--- MNK

See them, Nnamdi Kanu (the fake, Substandard and CHINA made SHEKAU's) Asslickers. grin angry grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by mbaise1000: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Coldshisha:

Now you start accusing kanu and ESN of that, uzodimma will soon tell us who burnt his house, why people like you don't learn? You are going to be disappointed again, that's the consequence of being in denial and doing the ostrich, biafra already have all of you in the balls, you can't hate it away

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How This Old Woman Is Enjoying Her Life Under Buhari (photo) / Must See: Nuhu Ribadu In Us Session / Nigeria Spends N24tr Yearly On Food Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.