Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu (4729 Views)

Just In: Nmandi Kanu Under Serious Pressure To Accept A 5 Igbo States BIAFRA. / Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Coldshisha: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
Now you start accusing kanu and ESN of that, uzodimma will soon tell us who burnt his house, why people like you don't learn? You are going to be disappointed again, that's the consequence of being in denial and doing the ostrich, biafra already have all of you in the balls, you can't hate it away

First stage is denial... You can deny all you want soon you'll come to accept the reality

2 Likes

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by mbaise1000: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Jamesbally:

See them, Nnamdi Kanu (the fake, Substandard and CHINA made SHEKAU's) Asslickers. grin angry grin grin
This your cry and oain will last forever because biafra is not something you hate away or insult away, there are bigger problems and enemy in front of you but you choose to hate IPOB which is not a threat to you, IOB is even fighting for your freedom but then you don't understand that you are in prison, how will you when you see the CHAINS on your hands and the SHACKLES on your legs as ornaments of GOLD and DIAMOND

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Heffalump(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Take a cold shisha

Let him add Origin! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Sunnycliff(m): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:
I guess that was before attacking Uzodinma's empty village house, killing 2 innocent civil defence officer working to feed their families

Why didn't they run away? Even Army runs away when they see bokoharam in droves. A great warrior fights and runs away
Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Coldshisha: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Why didn't they run away? Even Army runs away when they see bokoharam in droves. A great warrior fights and runs away

They were ambushed,, it was unexpected

1 Like

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Seakay(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
I had a dream about Nigeria. It wasn't good atall. cry

1 Like

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by olisaEze(m): 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

I guess Nigerian system went to the house they were guarding and opened fire on them not ESN

You blame Pantanmi for supporting Boko Haram , yet you conveniently support Kanu and ESN of same crime

Is Kanu a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? Has ESN burnt houses and killed anyone in their homes? How ona take dey reason sef?
Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by melodyogonna(m): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

I guess Nigerian system went to the house they were guarding and opened fire on them not ESN

You blame Pantanmi for supporting Boko Haram , yet you conveniently support Kanu and ESN of same crime
Nnamdi Kanu does not work in the federal ministry my friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mourning those murdered in Aba, Onitcha, Obigbo and port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Myer(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Sometimes it is better to run for your life, it is called "tactical withdrawal".

The security personnel knew that the gunmen were well armed and they outnumbered them, best thing they should have done was to tactically withdraw instead of trying to repel them.

Uzodinma country home was empty, no occupants so what were they defending.
They wanted to defend a building built with tax payers money.
Police headquarters was attacked and Police couldn't repel the attack what made just two security personnel think they were capable of repelling an attack that the Police couldn't repel at their own headquarters?

They were not wise

Why attack an empty house??

Who is not wise now?

2 Likes

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Akhirastriver(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Take a cold shisha
Bloody hypocrite
Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Sunnycliff(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

They were ambushed,, it was unexpected

I doubt if its true
Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Coldshisha: 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Sunnycliff:

I doubt if its true

Check the videos on twitter and the position of the corpse wearing mufti

1 Like

Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by salam8528: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
They are all happy now when the table changes that's when u will hear them shouting genocide up and down
Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Tvibes001(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
etim20:
Hello everyone, my name is precious a nutritionist with Nutri-Diet Consultancy.
I want to introduce this awesome product called Date Palm that isn't just sweet but healthy and will help us do away with sugar, honey and their health hazards.

Dates are a source of fructose, which is a natural type of sugar found in fruit.
For this reason, dates are very sweet and also have a subtle caramel-like taste. They make a great healthy substitute for white sugar in recipes due to the nutrients, fiber and antioxidants that they provide.

It is high in fiber, which may be beneficial for preventing constipation and controlling blood sugar control.

It contain several types of disease fighting antioxidants (flavonoids, carotenoids and phenolic acid) that may help prevent the development of certain chronic illnesses, such as heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s and diabetes. Dates may be helpful for lowering inflammation and preventing plaques from forming in the brain, which is important for preventing Alzheimer’s disease.

Dates may promote and ease natural labor for pregnant women when consumed during the last few weeks of pregnancy. The role dates may have in pregnancy is likely due to compounds that bind to oxytocin receptors and appear to mimic the effects of oxytocin in the body. Oxytocin is a hormone that causes labor contractions during childbirth.
Additionally, dates contain tannins, which are compounds that have been shown to help facilitate contractions. They are also a good source of natural sugar and calories, which are necessary to maintain energy levels during labor.

The Bottom Line

Dates are a very healthy fruit to include in your diet.

They are high in several nutrients, fiber and antioxidants, all of which may provide health benefits ranging from improved digestion to a reduced risk of disease.

There are several ways to add dates to your diet. One popular way to eat them is as a natural sweetener in various dishes. They also make a great snack.
NO BE PERSON WEY GET PEACE OF MIND DEY FIND DIET?
THERE IS FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN.
WHICH WAY FORWARD?
Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by sharpwriter(m): 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
Seakay:
I had a dream about Nigeria. It wasn't good atall. cry
What did you see?
Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by Papertrails(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ODIMEGWU OJUKWU AND MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S STATUES STAND TALL AS A NATIONAL MONUMENT IN THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN.....AND ENYAS TRACK "NOW THAT WE ARE FREE" BLASTING FROM MIGHTY SPEAKERS......O ELOHIM LET THAT DAY COME IN OUR LIFE TIME. AMEN
Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by mekaboy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
But you commit yourself to the queen of england and enjoy her protection. grin grin grin grin
Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by ProWalker: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
NK

RIP
Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by ScamHunter: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Sometimes it is better to run for your life, it is called "tactical withdrawal".

The security personnel knew that the gunmen were well armed and they outnumbered them, best thing they should have done was to tactically withdraw instead of trying to repel them.

Uzodinma country home was empty, no occupants so what were they defending.
They wanted to defend a building built with tax payers money.
Police headquarters was attacked and Police couldn't repel the attack what made just two security personnel think they were capable of repelling an attack that the Police couldn't repel at their own headquarters?

They were not wise

I heard that even soldiers guarding the house ran. How come it was civil defense that was killed? Could it be stray bullet?
Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by ScamHunter: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Oo high human, so only voters make the component of a National System

Yeah, voters without sense. Those that lack wisdom
Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by mbaise1000: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Coldshisha:

First stage is denial... You can deny all you want soon you'll come to accept the reality

I am neither denying nor accepting, I am saying rhat you have no bases for your accusations except hatred and that as you you all accused them of masterminding the owerri jailbreak, and came back to eat your words, it might happen again, it is impossible for tjings like you to keep an open mind, you are suffocating, remain there and long may it last
Re: The HOUR Has Come ---- Nmandi Kanu by VictorUSA(m): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
God go help u MNK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Tinubu Presidency Chances Boosts SW Online Voter Registration / New PIB Resolves Controversy Over Fiscal Regime, Gas Pricing / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria Presently In Power?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.