Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,147 members, 7,957,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video (2529 Views)

Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) / Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) / Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by EVideos: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Heavy gun first has persisted at the home of Gov Hope Uzodimma in Imo state. The unknown gun men who are mostly on black were seen shoot sporadically in the building

https://www.instagram.com/p/COC4QW3jiBo/?igshid=1lzakb33dw1x8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPKZpBNhBe0

Lalasticlala

Re: Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by heendrix(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
The UGM should have just head straight to Imo government house and do the needful. I believe i'm speaking on behalf of all blooded Igbos here but bfr they finnaly set this Nation on fire both parties should gimme a 12 hour grace of booking my flight ticket, thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by osamz007: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW THIS COUNTRY WILL BE BY OCTOBER 1ST

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by osamz007: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
heendrix:
The UGM should have just head straight to Imo government house and do the needful. I believe i'm speaking on behalf of all blooded Igbos here but bfr they finnaly set this Nation on fire both parties should gimme a 12 hour grace of booking my flight ticket, thanks in advance

if space dey I no mind

Re: Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by kb83(m): 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Imo gradually sliding into anarchy, this is what you get when someone fourth in an election is made first by wicked powers that be, neglecting the choice of the people. Another evil sown by the evil regime of the day, manifesting itself.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by Abdul05: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Abeg mak na continue
Re: Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by heendrix(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
osamz007:

if space dey I no mind

Brother man i'm seeing a bad red light and it'll rather just get bloody n very terrible
Re: Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
This is serious o.

What is really going on? And has the authority not seen this video yet?

These men are heartless. See how they're shooting down the the whole building...

Uzo will abandon this property for life.
Re: Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by Dyke15(m): 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Na this man desperation kill am
ND to cap it all, he no cum chillax as him use backyard grab d Power
Currently, men for East no dey use eye see am
Even down to d old ND young
People wey dey around am no dey tell am d truth
He needs to put ear for ground ND see d kind of hate people get for am
D fool should make peace with his people now b4 e go dey late
Avoid selling ur people just for ur own selfish gain coz power comes ND goes but family never does

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by Emotionss: 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
heendrix:

This is not the work of ipob I can assure you.

The battle for who controls the political machinery in imo state between Hope uzodima and Owelle Rochas may destroy imo state.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by xcon: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
kb83:
Imo gradually sliding into anarchy, this is what you get when someone fourth in an election is made first by wicked powers that be, neglecting the choice of the people. Another evil sown by the evil regime of the day, manifesting itself.
No This is what you get when majority of Igbo support Kanu terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by AngelicDamsel(f): 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
This news needs to be authenticated.
Re: Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by xcon: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

This is not the work of ipob I can assure you.

The battle for who controls the political machinery in imo state between Hope uzodima and Owelle Rochas may destroy imo state.
Na coward KANU ESN stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
I smell Roach in this
Re: Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by Jamesbally: 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
The LAND OF THE RISING SUN (The ZOO) MUST FALL. grin grin grin

This is goodnews grin

Re: Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by murphyibiam15(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dyke15:
Na this man desperation kill am
ND to cap it all, he no cum chillax as him use backyard grab d Power
Currently, men for East no dey use eye see am
Even down to d old ND young
People wey dey around am no dey tell am d truth
He needs to put ear for ground ND see d kind of hate people get for am
D fool should make peace with his people now b4 e go dey late
Avoid selling ur people just for ur own selfish gain coz power comes ND goes but family never does
You said it all. He makes everyone see it that he was made a governor to go against ndị Igbo. He needs to calm down and make peace with his people that's the wisest thing to do

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by Reggaemich(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
murphyibiam15:

You said it all. He makes everyone see it that he was made a governor to go against ndị Igbo. He needs to calm down and make peace with his people that's the wisest thing to do
I believe uzodimma is into a deep shit, by taking an oat of alligence to what ever power gave him the governorship post, Which makes him turn a blind eye to the truth.

What u should consider is that most of our leaders has sold their conscience to the dark, making them see things in wrong perspective and making them take decision that are detrimental to the people, even knowing the adverse effect on their citizen.

What we need is Divine Intervention
Re: Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by nedu666: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Who is recording this video
Re: Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by jimi4us: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
God bless my supreme leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Biafra shall rise again

Re: Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by Akudaisi: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
That's UGM,they always sing that olee olee song while coming,those guys no dey fear ooo and Dem dey kill without mercy
Re: Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by Akudaisi: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
That's UGM,they always sing that olee olee song while coming,that's guys no dey fear ooo and Dem dey kill without mercy
Re: Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video by adadike(f): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
osamz007:

if space dey I no mind
in case, e dey, just shift small, I dey come na only my handbag I dey bring come

(1) (Reply)

List Countries Invaded By Russia / Owo Attacked; Terriost Confess After Traditionalist Did Thier Prayer On Monday / While Peter Obi's Billboard Isn't Allowed In Lagos, Tinubu's Own Spotted In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.