Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) (81059 Views)

Gunmen Attack Isaac Fayose, Vehicle Destroyed (Pictures) / Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma / Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Edusouls(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Yes but mind you that in two weeks, ESN would be badly decimated by the army, they are badly wounded, their days are numbered, senseless hoodlums this is how to get Biafra Abby..
triple996:
good job ESN grin
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Biafranboys: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Clear message have been sent to other fulani governors in igbo land
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by JONSYN7154: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
mytime24:
I suspect okorohausa
That man is innocent.

The Governor steps on many toes.

Worst of all is his support for the Fulanis. Am not from East but I like what's happening there

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by blamingthedevil: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
South East turns their land to Somalia.... continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
stayclearofme:

Tomorrow is Sunday you will take your Bible and go to church forming christianity but here you are asking the sins of the father to be visited on the son. Hypocrites!

Useless idiotic saboteur. How much were you paid to be defending the indefensible..?
The people who you're defending don't even know you exist. Their children are in abroad schooling and living the best of life in a functional system. You're here with your dysfunctional brain yapping nonsense.

What did you know about church and what do you know about God?

Read your bible fool,

Exodus 20:5-6
you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showeth mercy to the thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments..

It is a duty unto God and men that wicked leaders be killed to set an example. As it is written, "Suffer not a witch to live"..

Do you need the quotation as well..
Animal in the zoo that knows nothing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Truflexunits(m): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Pure wickedness, the perpetrators shall burn in hell
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Solsix(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
osamz007:
NIGERIA IN ANARCHY

COURTESY:BUHARI
They will come for you
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Okfrank25: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
NairaMaster1:
Thank God.
For what?
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by ramatintin(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Insurance company be biting there hands to replace the car.
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
any attack on any Nigerian political office holder be it past or present ... i support it!!!

cuz this ppl are killing nigerians slowly, so it is better we kill them quickly .
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Edusouls:
Yes but mind you that in two weeks, ESN would be badly decimated by the army, they are badly wounded, their days are numbered, senseless hoodlums this is how to get Biafra Abby..
Same army that has not decimated Boko Haram for more than 10yrs now abi?
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by jrjfjfj: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
By the time Kanu is done with igbos,Syria and Yemen will be better than igboland

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
blamingthedevil:

If you study carefully, you will see that not one inch of private property has very been touched. They are wiser than you know.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by BareFacedLies(m): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
This is wickedness!
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by decision01: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
Indispensable85:
He'll still use government money to replace them.
Better than siphon to abroad. Let Imo people see the structures built with their �
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Akharmony: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
State money go suffer again.�
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by vengertime: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
triple996:
good job ESN grin
if you laugh until you go mad, no one give a shit. we hate all our governors period

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by kmaster007: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nigerian don com bcom Pakistan
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by vengertime: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
blamingthedevil:
shut up, how about North and South west that are already Afghanistan
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Intelcorei7: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
But how come Ebubeagu or Esn has not arrested any of these UGM since? Something is fishy.
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Indispensable85(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
decision01:
Better than siphon to abroad. Let Imo people see the structures built with their �

Okorocha did not siphon abroad na.... everything he stole was used to build structures in IMO. But they're all being confiscated now....lol
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by shogsman(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
What is he doing with a 200million car when is salary is not even up to 1million per month
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by begge: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Oh! sorry, the abuja supreme governor, from fourth to first. U never see
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by berbs: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Whatever we sow, we must surely reap.
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by emmydee(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
triple996:
good job ESN grin

UGM not ESN
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by chriscrosss(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Poor man will never have quick response of police or soldiers... Infact, no fire fighter...I think we need to think over and over again..
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Theocto: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
If it is bcoz of Buhari resignation you are doing all these, that mean you will kill all your people before ur eyes clear.

Buhari should resign
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Ugo4hotish(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
triple996:
good job ESN grin

Idiot it's not ESN.
Our governor himself said its politics
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Didi2d(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
FarahAideed:
Buhari should resign

Seconded
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Drsnives(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
mytime24:
I suspect okorohausa
Okoroenglish nko

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by seyz91(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
my wish too

make dem go attack that aso rock specifically and root out the vegetable and his cohorts
YorubaLord:
I wish all Nigerian States can follow suit and attack their Governors. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / 8 Times Buhari Messed A Handshake Up / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.