Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) (81061 Views)

Gunmen Attack Isaac Fayose, Vehicle Destroyed (Pictures) / Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma / Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by JAWBONE(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
My comments earlier this month.

Hope has created a monster out of IPOB/ESN

He now has to deal with the monster he created

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by BadEnglish(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
Na wa oo see as them turn Rolls Royce to Roast Royce
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by stayclearofme: 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
obalize:

Useless idiotic saboteur. How much were you paid to be defending the indefensible..?
The people who you're defending don't even know you exist. Their children are in abroad schooling and living the best of life in a functional system. You're here with your dysfunctional brain yapping nonsense.

What did you know about church and what do you know about God?

Read your bible fool,

Exodus 20:5-6
you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showeth mercy to the thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments..

It is a duty unto God and men that wicked leaders be killed to set an example. As it is written, "Suffer not a witch to live"..

Do you need the quotation as well..
Animal in the zoo that knows nothing.
Lol... Omo ale oloshi... You are so much in pain and the pains will kill you. I am not suffering like you neither am I the cause of your suffering. Mumu is quoting old testament... the things that the blood of Jesus Christ has washed away.
You are obviously a dumbass and a slowpoke.. which school you attend?
I am not supporting any politician all I am saying is that the man should face the music alone. Why bring his family into it?
Go and drink a bottle of beer so that your brain will cool down if not drink sniper. slowpoke.. senseless motherfuka.
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Onarabu: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Indispensable85:
He'll still use government money to replace them.

Before nko

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by obyrich(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
owobokiri:

He's not that kind of politician.
Maybe his supporters or many other people disenchanted with Uzodinmmas politics..
But I will be hugely surprised if Rochas got anything directly to do with it..
I think so too.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by MansoryMX(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
It’s either you protect and support your people or you face their wraith.
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by redsun(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
The animal has a rolls Royce in a dungeon that looks like a preneolithic environment. These stupid niggers don't understand why these high end cars are made and who they are made for. They are not made for knuckle heads that still haven't been to grasp the simple wheels on a cart.
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by samwillyco1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Opportunity for him to loot more in the name of replacing his damaged properties by unknown gun men
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by moorevic(m): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
I SAW A POST FROM fACEBOOK SAYING A PROMINIENT SE POLITICIAN WILL BE KILLED SOON AND THE ESN OR IPOB WILL BE ACCUSED OF THE MURDER. HE WARNED DSS TO PREVENT IT FROM HAPPENING
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Valkrie: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
RisingSun1:
No wonder Eastern Governors are now repenting.

Yesterday ikpeazu talked differently and supported IPOB during his interview

Dem.don see say Nigerian army and police can't save them when the civilian people started reasoning their matter...!! The only power they've got is the army and the army is running so tell me naturally who would they ally with...?

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by seangy4konji: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
all this thieves need this type of treatment...they should know they are not safe....wicked set of leaders...
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Trutherme: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
shocked
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by maxell(f): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Is this retaliation for taking okorocha’s university?

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by chatinent: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
After all, the Rolls Royce is their tax.
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
We will send them to Abuja they will run-the state from there.. remain wike and mumu okezie
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Solatium(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
film3four:
This is latest update on the attack on the house of Imo state governor in imo state. Latest report has shown that Rolls Royce belonging to Governor Hope Uzodimma was destroyed

https://www.instagram.com/p/CODBFHkDxn2/?igshid=a81qtjv2y0o6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSoHWH3do9Q

Na their money he to take buy another one,sebi dem mumu

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by AMvanquish: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Foolishness! The same governor would use state resources to fix everything.
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Conrod: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
jrjfjfj:
By the time Kanu is done with igbos,Syria and Yemen will be better than igboland
You're as confused as your moniker.
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by redsun(m): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
AMvanquish:
Foolishness! The same governor would use state resources to fix everything

I think is way beyond looting to replenish, it's more of a case of nowhere to hide for the wicked. The only way Nigeria can normalise is if the leaders become accountable and start using the resources to develop the country.
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Jonegonu: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Imo state government to buy 2022 Royce for governor hope uzudima. Who is losing. Mad people all over imo state

Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Cj4charles(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
plusfield:

If you study carefully, you will see that not one inch of private property has very been touched. They are wiser than you know.
Leave that he Goat to be bleeping.. Maybe he thought the Igbo's are foolish like their foolish northern terrorist, till today all private residence are safe and business is going normal in Imo. They are not attacking the innocent unlike the useless North

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by NaijaTorii(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
It doesn't take the Governor anything to get a new one, he's in power
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Cj4charles(m): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
Jonegonu:
Imo state government to buy 2022 Royce for governor hope uzudima. Who is losing. Mad people all over imo state
no be when he dey alive to drive am
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by donbenie(m): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
triple996:
good job ESN grin
Shut up angry
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
Na to kidnap these our political leaders who come out to support our enemies openly. They will tell us to live peacefully with people visitors who come out in the night to kill us. Who feed our crops to their cattle and rape our women.
They are always investigating the matter till it's dies out. No one has ever been punished for the murders and yet they invite the military to come and kill our people when we decide to take charge.
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lol... Omo ale oloshi... You are so much in pain and the pains will kill you. I am not suffering like you neither am I the cause of your suffering. Mumu is quoting old testament... the things that the blood of Jesus Christ has washed away.
You are obviously a dumbass and a slowpoke.. which school you attend?
I am not supporting any politician all I am saying is that the man should face the music alone. Why bring his family into it?
Go and drink a bottle of beer so that your brain will cool down if not drink sniper. slowpoke.. senseless motherfuka.

Animal from the zoo is talking..
I don't blame you. What is old testament and what is new testament when your political leaders are discussing granting a cow an ID card and to be included in a database and you're calling yourself a human being.

You're even lower than an animal..
A beast of burden.
Come and touch me here in Safed Israel and you will be gunned down like an animal..
Shameless nigger.
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by Idiko1: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
West1side:
I like this next is Ugwuayi Ikpeazu n Peter Obi.

No, it should be Umahi, Wike, Ikpeazu and Obiano.
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by stayclearofme: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
obalize:

Animal from the zoo is talking..
I don't blame you. What is old testament and what is new testament when your political leaders are discussing granting a cow an ID card and to be included in a database and you're calling yourself a human being.

You're even lower than an animal..
A beast of burden.
Come and touch me here in Safed Israel and you will be gunned down like an animal..
Shameless nigger.
Lol pain ass bigger! I already told you that you will die in pains. You will be gunned down before me.
Fool are the political leaders not also your own leaders? Bastard!
It is obvious that you were not properly brought up, street boy that is what you are. If you like be in Libya not Israel who cares... may be you are even a fugitive...or a drug dealer.
Empty brain like you .... Make thunder strike u... Poverty stricken animal.
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by abimic(m): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Frankly, Nigeria's security architecture is just a sham, the country is not really safe, likewise her citizens. No one knew the SE security was this porous and never water tight, no security back-up, no reinforcement can be made available in less than 5mins. if a governor's home can be accessed with the assailants inflicting maximum damage, and none of the havoc wreckers could be caught, what then would become of ordinary citizens in the state?
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by leicestercamper: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Your attention is needed Ahamefuna0001
Re: Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
A warning of what will happen to sabotours and their terrorist slave masters in Biafra.

The early a date for Biafra vs Nigeria Referendum in announce, or allow IPOB to conduct referendum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / 8 Times Buhari Messed A Handshake Up / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.