Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

My Advice Before It Too Late - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice Before It Too Late (190 Views)

My Advice to APC, Tinubu,South West And Osibanjo For 2023 Presidency / Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice Before It Too Late by Madmohamed1: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
My advice to any body use by politicians as a gate man better abandon that your useless post and save your life if you die you die for nothing better look for something else to do and save your life your family need you more than that useless politicians. Let them use their children as gate man if you think they cear for you think again don't die for something that is not your business. I don't talk my own if you like hire me. My people say that stubborn fly go inside the grave whit dead body.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo, See Your Life? Nigerians Thought That You Have Wisdom In Ushering In B / Nigeria’s Central Bank And Money Printing: Beyond The Political Brouhaha / Anambra 2021: Soludo, Others Not Threat To My Guber Aspiration--okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.