Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,759,712 members, 6,561,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 October 2021 at 10:44 PM

My Advice Before It Too Late - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice Before It Too Late (103 Views)

Gumi: CBN Should Pay ₦100m Greenfield Students’ Ransom Before It’s Too Late / Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice / Advice Before You Go Cast Your Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice Before It Too Late by Madmohamed1: 12:47pm On Apr 24
My advice to any body use by politicians as a gate man better abandon that your useless post and save your life if you die you die for nothing better look for something else to do and save your life your family need you more than that useless politicians. Let them use their children as gate man if you think they cear for you think again don't die for something that is not your business. I don't talk my own if you like hire me. My people say that stubborn fly go inside the grave whit dead body.

(1) (Reply)

Why Has Moderators Not Banned Wisdomkosi And Igberetv / Awka North, Oyi And Anyamelum Welcome Sen. Ubah's Guber Bid In A Grand Reception / Video: Lawyer Cries Out After His Car Was Smashed By Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.