Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt (25913 Views)

We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB / Tinubu Speaks On Uzodinma’s Victory At The Supreme Court / Charly Boy Reacts As Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Says "Imo State Is Gone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Kingrefreshed: 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/attack-on-uzodinmas-country-home-politically-sponsored-says-imo-govt/

They want all the south eastern Governor's to wake the Fuxck up!

They're sleeping too much while all the northern politicians and men and Women are creeping with the evil agenda's
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by colorsofrainbow: 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I am not delusional like you. Everytime Fulani Jihadist...

What about Christian Evangelist?... Senseless submissions.
Keep weeping grin
Since U.K announced assylum for IPOB,you've been nowhere to be found.All of a sudden,you have finally crawled out of your hole grin

1 Like

Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Anyway my Sympathy to the Governor.
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Please remove ipob, they're secessionist groups and not in the class you included them

No, Igbos are terrorist and in the same category as Boko Haram.

They have brought pain, misery to many families. The innocent souls they keep murdering are humans and not animals.

FG was right afterall to gazette them as terrorist..
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Chidi299(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by murphyibiam15(m): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

No, Igbos are terrorist and in the same category as Boko Haram.

They have brought pain, misery to many families. The innocent souls they keep murdering are humans and not animals.

FG was right afterall to gazette them as terrorist..
But they claimed not be the unknown gunmen killing people, so how do we know who's doing all these
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by DeWisedon(m): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Don't ever insult the people of Anambra again..What's the meaning of that if I may ask? angry

My bloda dont vex, he is not a man of preacher of rove
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Keep weeping grin
Since U.K announced assylum for IPOB,you've been nowhere to be found.All of a sudden,you have finally crawled out of your hole grin

It is not lost on me that Ipob terrorists only read fake news on their FB without updating their brains on the next phase.

Who dash u assylum.....

No assylum for terrorists.
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Elect ko, erection ni

Is Erect

DON'T BLAME HIM.
HE DIDN'T ATTEND SCHOOL.

CC: Juliusmalema
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by 22brains(m): 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:
[s]Noted..

Hope have nothing to lose.

Use the state money and erect a bigger edifice..

And more Rolls Royce to your garage

Next....[/s]
he should still use the money to buy back the life of the slained force men abi? like for ESN, share for IPOB.
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Patrioticman007(m): 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Noted..

Next....

Its a case of Okoro Killing Okoro as nairaland people will say, dog kills dog .
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
Igbochief001:

How many people have christian evangelist attacked in their village and taken over their land ?

Nnamdi Kanu evangelist that goes about killing innocent ladies and gentlemen in their work post are they members of ISIS?

More like Christianity is now looking linked with Terrorism
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Flexlord2(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
Na buhari cause dis tins
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Chidex50(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
Everytime politically motivated. This people knows the truth but pays deaf ears to it
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Brimstone77: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I commented as a Nigerian who is aware of how the structure will be re-built.

The structure those terrorist burnt down won't be re-constructed with his personal money but from the state coffers plus the embezzlement to follow.

He is already smilling...at their foolery.
it will be reconstructed with imo state money not anambra ok? So be guided!
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
murphyibiam15:

But they claimed not be the unknown gunmen killing people, so how do we know who's doing all these

While Nnamdi Kanu called them evangelist, evangelising on Gods work..

They are terrorists and responsible for the whole carnage...

Moreover, only those who have terrorist tendencies will be defending a terrorist organization like IPOB.
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nnamdi Kanu evangelist that goes about killing innocent ladies and gentlemen in their work post are they members of ISIS?

More like Christianity is now looking linked with Terrorism
Do you have proof ipob is responsible for any killing or u have a video of them taking responsibility ?

I thought ESN was a scam ? And fake video ?
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by colorsofrainbow: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
DeWisedon:

My bloda dont vex, he is not a man of preacher of rove
at all my blother grin
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by ismodiwa(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
I think we aren't taking this whole attack issues seriously in this country no more #the government has failed completely
#the system has collapsed
God help us
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Igbochief001:

Do you have proof ipob is responsible for any killing or u have a video of them taking responsibility ?

I thought ESN was a scam ? And fake video ?

Nnamdi Kanu has already taken responsibility for that by calling them evangelist evangelising on different places..

So today we now have Christian trained terrorist same as Boko Haram..

Jihadist and Evangelist now means sane thing.
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by chiefobdk(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Igbochief001:

How many people have christian evangelist attacked in their village and taken over their land ?
you get time reply dat zombie
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by zoedew: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Noted..

Next....

You think so? Hmmm! Very ominous sign of something more precarious to come!! Doubt me? Download and read “A Tale of Two Cities” written by Charles Dickens. No matter how docile Power thinks folks who live in the geographic expression known as Niger Area are, it should soon be apparent that a hungry man is an angry man!
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by Judolisco(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Arrest d politicians involved na.... No dey disturb us
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by UnabashedIPOB: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Too bad they did not KILL the FOOL. But he's not going to escape it. The clock is ticking down.
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by stayclearofme: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
I don capture am before u edit am...
Zombie,I didn't know that houses are now being elect ed?Please when will the next election of another building hold and which one will you vote for?
See the caliber of irredeemable irritates APC pay to defend them, pathetic
Olodo dey there dey correct English, that was a typographical error. Between na English be our language?People who have lost their cultures and values. With all the English where are we and where are you?: Rubbish!
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by zoedew: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I commented as a Nigerian who is aware of how the structure will be re-build.

The structure those terrorist burnt down won't be re-constructed with his personal money but from the state coffers plus the embezzlement to follow.

He is already smilling...at their foolery.
The day is close by when instead of smiling folks who swim against the tide of the apparent will be weeping! I just hope that Hope does the needful in good time!! An African Proverb says it is futile to make music in the absence of a listening or dancing audience.
Re: Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt by onuman: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
Was inviting soldiers early February to come and destroy part of his state political also?

The whole world was embittered by the governor’s acceptance that he invited the soldiers in a case that should have been resolved by police intervention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying / Kano Approves ₦854m For Mass Wedding, ₦700m For BUK Students’ Fees / Supreme Court Upholds Bala Mohammed & Simon Lalong's Elections As Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.