Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,466 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani (36695 Views)

Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) / Chacha Eke Faani Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Cute Photos / Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Just say u were surprised! I even said Same and was caught amazed with to those adorning beauty.
Coldshisha:
Bipolar disorder
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by merits(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Why this? this is for what?

Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by Queenlovely(f): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
h
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dat BOY SHOE SIZE no dey market or what?

Dey are always in a hurry to post pictures, dey 4got dey wore dia son SAFETY BOOTS & needed to change that. Always displaying FIRE BRIGADE attitude to everything.

2 Likes

Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by kingsceedon(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Them no see the small boy shoes size for market? Why that over sized shoes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by Danny50: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
This babe was crushing on me but didn't give her the attention she deserved.
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by Blessedchild24(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Forget marriage sweet
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by angelfallz(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
meobizy:
In this day and age, people are still delivering more than three children? Hmm. Brave humans still exist in the world.

If money is not an issue, what's the problem?
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by OgaRico(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
So the man bi dey steady bleep her even with her mental disorder condition?
The boy shoe sha brings back Laycon at Headies to mind.
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by Aplaudez(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
All this isn't necessarily necessary!
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Cute
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by jaxxy(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Congrats
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by cicikhemy(f): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin grin grin I usually don't do this but who else noticed the boy's chuuuu in picture 4
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by Oizee(f): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:
Bipolar disorder
lol, u no dey forget something?
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
This one and mercy Johnson dey compete who go born pass undecided undecided undecided anyway I love plenty children and I want God to give me set of twins twice
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Photo editing too much nahhhhhh
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by Lovecars501(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
This one and mercy Johnson dey compete who go born pass undecided undecided undecided anyway I love plenty children and I want God to give me set of twins twice
that can only happen if u are financially capable
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by Dozie32(m): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
See the kind akpola (over size shoe) we den give the little boy grin grin
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by Queenmark: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
This lady is always pregnant
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by adedayoa2(f): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Neimar:
Na every year she dy born grin
walahi some people na gift.
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by adedayoa2(f): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
She dey try sha, some of us go don worwor finish at this stage with big nose to match. God bless her family.
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by tosan245(m): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Why so mean?
LilMissRobbie:
Didn't this woman release a video a while back saying that she was done with her husband? So it's our business to know when you're done but when you return to him like a dog that returns to eat it's vomit, you will not tell us. All these fake Nollywood actress do not cease to amaze me.
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by AvalonSpace(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Thought she was divorced. Have they reconciled?
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lovecars501:
that can only happen if u are financially capable
all the almajiri up north are their parents capable financially
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by femi4: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
meobizy:
In this day and age, people are still delivering more than three children? Hmm. Brave humans still exist in the world.
If have money....you ok even do six
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by Lovecars501(m): 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
i believe u are nt an almajiri,so i think u should be wiser
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by studentofTruth: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Still crushing on this woman! Talk of everlasting beauty. This kind of beauty no dey fade. They get more beautiful as they age!

Seriously looking for a woman with this physical specs: ebony +beauty +slim

Plus intelligence!

I know I will find her one day.
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by Lovecars501(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
i believe u are not an almajiri so you should be wiser
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by Yxxx: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Confused woman if you ask me.

She spoke against makeup and here she has it allover like saclux paint.

She came online talking blabla about her marriage and claimed bipolar.

I don't know something seems unsettling about her. shocked lipsrsealed
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by Lovecars501(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
i believe you are not an almajiri,so i believe u should be wiser
Re: New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani by Uneksbaby: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
jaybenugo:
New pregnancy photos of Nollywood actress Chacha Eke Faani which she took with her husband and her kids was shared on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

The photos were captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/COC3cT5rleR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See below.
very unnecessary....not like it's her first child

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst / Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men / Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.