Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Are You Sure It's Not UK Sponsoring Unrest In Nigeria Inc BH? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Sure It's Not UK Sponsoring Unrest In Nigeria Inc BH? (920 Views)

This Is Not UK It's Nigeria, To Be Specific, Kano State / Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video / Falana: ‘Buhari Knows Those Causing Unrest In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Sure It's Not UK Sponsoring Unrest In Nigeria Inc BH? by BigBashiru: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Someone recently alleged that it's the UK sponsoring violence and unrest in Nigeria so they can steal more of the country's resources.

Those guys are quite cunning and very good at covering their tracks.....

Maybe they are angry of Nigerias new relationship with China??
Re: Are You Sure It's Not UK Sponsoring Unrest In Nigeria Inc BH? by slimfit1(m): 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
For what reason oil that they hardly buy this day. Think carefully before you write rubbish we can't be fooled by anyone easily.

1 Like

Re: Are You Sure It's Not UK Sponsoring Unrest In Nigeria Inc BH? by Amaechi2023(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
my brother there's something causing unrest in this country and I'm sure of that..
three days back when it was pantami resign, we experienced little peace.
the only trending news was pantami out.
now pantami issues has been trashed, insecurities has taken over.
this is beyond ordinary.
the people sponsoring these evil acts know what they are doing.
during the endsars saga, bokoharam and other bandits stopped but now since nothing negative is trending again, our greatest nightmare of terro act has taken its toll.
Re: Are You Sure It's Not UK Sponsoring Unrest In Nigeria Inc BH? by helinues: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Tropical Nigeria mentality..

Always blaming others for their failure
Re: Are You Sure It's Not UK Sponsoring Unrest In Nigeria Inc BH? by Faber(m): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Na you be the no 1. Your reasoning na the same with the confused op. Your own worse pass sef. Oyibo wannabe u no fit even make one correct sentence here.
helinues:
Tropical Nigeria mentality..

1 Like

Re: Are You Sure It's Not UK Sponsoring Unrest In Nigeria Inc BH? by helinues: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Faber:
Na you be the no 1. Your reasoning na the same with the confused op. Your own worse pass sef. Oyibo wannabe u no fit even make one correct sentence here.

But you couldn't write simple English sentence without mixing it with pidgin.

Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Are You Sure It's Not UK Sponsoring Unrest In Nigeria Inc BH? by Faber(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

But you couldn't write simple English sentence without mixing it with pidgin.

Are you for real?

Na you dey form Oyibo. Me I no be Oyibo and for your info, Pidgin English is now recognized. Many multinational firms now hire workers wey sabi pidgin.

You wan cast pidgin English... Ogbeni your head no correct.

1 Like

Re: Are You Sure It's Not UK Sponsoring Unrest In Nigeria Inc BH? by helinues: 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Faber:

Na you dey form Oyibo. Me I no be Oyibo and for your info, Pidgin English is now recognized. Many multinational firms now hire workers wey sabi pidgin.

You wan cast pidgin English... Ogbeni your head no correct.

Toh....

1 Like

Re: Are You Sure It's Not UK Sponsoring Unrest In Nigeria Inc BH? by Never4getU: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Oh are you for real? This is supposedly should be US but since the narrative has now change no problems.

Everything is wrong with Nigeria and stop being myopic.

Nigeria is a failed state.

BigBashiru:
Someone recently alleged that it's the UK sponsoring violence and unrest in Nigeria so they can steal more of the country's resources.

Those guys are quite cunning and very good at covering their tracks.....

Maybe they are angry of Nigerias new relationship with China??

Re: Are You Sure It's Not UK Sponsoring Unrest In Nigeria Inc BH? by FarahAideed: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
So they sponsored Pantami and co to supply 3000 rifles to fighters in jos?
Re: Are You Sure It's Not UK Sponsoring Unrest In Nigeria Inc BH? by orisa37: 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Starting with The British Presidential EXPERIMENT.
Re: Are You Sure It's Not UK Sponsoring Unrest In Nigeria Inc BH? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
UK has done far more crimes in the past to protect their interests, I won't be surprised if its true! Wat they can't accomplish on their own, they call their best buddy US to help out!
Re: Are You Sure It's Not UK Sponsoring Unrest In Nigeria Inc BH? by EbenezerTriumph: 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:
Tropical Nigerian mentality

helinues my love kiss
By the way it's typical and not tropical
Cc ngadaAwo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: Youth Team Tasks Atiku Abubakar To Contest For President / Three More Jets Will Go Down In Nigeria - Prophet Alex Ugochukwu Reveals / I Fully Support The Twitter Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.