Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,186 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death (32414 Views)

Ikpeazu: IPOB Not As Bad As Terrorists, Bandits In The North / IPOB Already ‘sentenced’ South-East Govs To Death – Ikpeazu / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by Yankee101: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
Emergency rule loading

And they'll send hausa fulani as military administrators
Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by Jamesbally: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
The LAND OF THE RISING SUN (the ZOO) is on fire. That's exactly what we want. grin grin grin grin
The zoo must burn.

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by SeyiDominion: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
This is serious.

Death sentence?
Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by UnabashedIPOB: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
But some of us do not subscribe to his style or strategy, because I do not understand where he is going and how he is going and when he plans to pull the break (-up) and what he wants to achieve.

“If I have a way of conveying my views to the leadership of that group, what I will say is that they should find a way to enter into conversation and let people know.

The above statements attributed to Governor Ikpeazu are some of the most preposterous and disingenuous statements ever made by a sitting governor. What style has Nnamdi Kanu been using to bring attention to the plight of Biafrans other than peaceful protest and using IPOB Radio to educate the masses? He and IPOB had NEVER raised arms against the ZOO government but the government is so hideous that it abhors any challenge to its despotic ways.

Mr. Ikpeazu can not in all honesty point to one criminal act perpetrated by Mr. Kanu and IPOB. But each time IPOB members march in protest, he and his COWARDLY FULANI slave southeast governors would invite the untrained ZOMBIE ZOO military to kill them. The governors have so many innocent blood on their hands.

Not until just recently, Ohamadike decided that enough is enough of shedding innocent BIAFRAN blood and called for retaliatory attacks on any of the governors and their family members where ever they are encountered...be it at home or abroad. Now, all of a sudden, Mr. Ikpeazu starts to sing a different tune. I am sure he knows that trying to play both sides would not save his dumb ass. As for entering into a conversation as he alluded to, you CAN'T reason with an UNREASONABLE person especially one that is DRUNK with POWER!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by gemini35(m): 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
What happened in Ghana is likely going to take place in Nigeria,esn is taking the lead,a tip of an ice berg.

5 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by Faithful1234(m): 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
most especially supreme Court governor

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Useless idiots.. Let us catch you.. Your children and your family will be wiped out.

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by MansoryMX(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
UstazAhmed:

I come to preach peace in this season of Ramadan

Peace kee u there!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by Toosure70: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
chatinent:
There was a country.
There was a Biafra.
Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by MansoryMX(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Yankee101:
Emergency rule loading

And they'll send hausa fulani as military administrators

If Presidency try am! The war will touch all 4 corners of this country ooo! This is not Ojukwu era where Igbos are primitive people bro! That will be a bad decision if you ask me!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by zoedew: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
You committed harakiri long ago! Last time I checked Fatwa is not an Igbo or SE word! The use of that word speaks volumes!

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by bigjoe1000(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Crimrburster:
Ikpeazu, your day s are numbered.
what did ikpeazu do 2 u people fools
Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by slowice(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nobody, no man born of a woman can fault ipob's approach... Our government have no respect for gentlemanly approach, they don't value dialogue especially from 5%ters . You ve got to make them very uncomfortable and scared to get their attention.

Ipob used to be peaceful once and still are, but python danced on them while the rest of the country laughed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by real777(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
The problem with Nigeria is our governors. Every land in a state belongs to them but yet so clueless on what to do with it. If Nigerians will start holding their governors accountable, in the next 5 years states will start looking like Dubai...not necessarily skyscrapers development.

In my state Edo, you can't point any street looking like Windwoek in Namibia talk of the smallest local government looking close to London. All 18 local government is basically shit hole very shameful and embarrassing country.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by OMOJOHN001: 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
This is what I have be wishing for all long.

Attack the Politicians I.e the Political office holder, they are all evil, anyone of them that fails to do his duty should be attacked.

before you know it, They will start working and do the right thing for the people to live a fulfilled life in a country that's bless with everything.

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by ka1y(m): 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
UstazAhmed:

I come to preach peace in this season of Ramadan

u are preaching peace in a country where there is no peace. more Madness loading.
Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by Expellercutie(m): 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Faber:
Yes na

The South East governors talk say what IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu is agitating for no get head.

So we want cut their heads put am make e get head. When one of the governors head enter am now. The rest go know say the struggle don get head be that grin
Who is the next in the list
Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by franktech(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
You guys are dead men walking. We have already decided your faith.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by Golan007: 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Bvlgari:
The only thing really sweeting me in all this is that the rich are also starting to feel terribly threatened just like the poor have been experiencing lol
One day you see would be rich.
Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by phkka1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Why not. You are owing teachers to the tune of 13 months and you expect people to be clapping for you.
Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by xcon: 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
MansoryMX:

If Presidency try am! The war will touch all 4 corners of this country ooo! This is not Ojukwu era where Igbos are primitive people bro! That will be a bad decision if you ask me!
Igbo won fight Hausa for north make them masaka dem, the SE will be destroye just like NE no part on Nigeria will be affected.
Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by Faber(m): 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dyke15:
To begin with Uzodinjo

That one. When we are through with him. He will run back to Tanko go submit the fraudulent certificate of return issued him.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by pennywys(m): 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
UstazAhmed:
You Governors are not serious. Crush them, no one plays with fire!

Thunder fire you

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by gbemishile: 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
what's my own business with these.
if the southern governors can not defend their state from these proscribed group,then who wants to help them.
it beats my imagination that you would even request for apologies from the people you killed their leaders.
the first group to stain the Nigerian flag with the blood of their leaders.when you felt you could not withstand the way the country was being ruled as at then when things were still in it's prime,you people never passed a referendum to split but took matters into ur hands to plan the first coup.
have u guys apologised to the north for killing tafawa balewa and co?
Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by Faber(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Expellercutie:

Who is the next in the list

Na e dey play e dey show we dey. Only God knows how the list be
Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by UstazAhmed(m): 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
ka1y:

u are preaching peace in a country where there is no peace. more Madness loading.

Are you allergic to peace
Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by Faber(m): 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
gemini35:
a bottle of Hennessy for you bro.on point.

Na so e be man

Na man you be
Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by UstazAhmed(m): 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
pennywys:

Thunder fire you
Peace be unto you
Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by alfarouq(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Let this man find out the mea of "fatwa" before he use it in the wrong way.
Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by Igbojihadist: 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
BeardGangJnr1:
Abeg make ipod wait make I graduate from UNN first b4 they turn their SE to NE... Biko
my home town shaa hope you are enjoying our okpa and our girls in odenigbo

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: IPOB Already ‘Sentenced’ South-East Governors To Death by 1Dray(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
UstazAhmed:
You Governors are not serious. Crush them, no one plays with fire!

You should be more concern about crushing Boko Haram and bandits terroring and destroying your region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Raises Team To Woo Wike, Rivers Governor’s Camp Remain Adamant / Olumide Akpata: Justice Odili’s Home Raid May Cost Malami SAN Title / Ahmad Lawan-led Faction Goes To Court Against Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.