Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo (34634 Views)

Is Nsukka The Largest Clan In Igboland? / Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs / Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by Coronavirus1: 2:48am On Apr 25, 2021
tonididdy:
Na so.
In Edo, no being is above the government.
Oba of Benin will be the next he is selling government land selling communities
Obaseki pleased dethrone all Enogie in Benin 7 local government.
Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by Blue3k(m): 3:12am On Apr 25, 2021
State government > Traditional rulers.
Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by favour32(m): 4:24am On Apr 25, 2021
Picadelly:
people wey vote buhari their mistake pass mistake kai...as per d matter me sef dey learn english, and na d first time I dey see dat kind word and nearly I for don swallow am pass
Guy!
I feel you wella...nor mind am... instead of am to dey chat with pidgin english wey dey easier and nor dey respect most words...he dey chat amazies abi na amazon...make I nor forget...the greatest mistake we do for this world na Buhari wey deceive us!
Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by blackpanda: 5:32am On Apr 25, 2021
DeRay98:

You're talk trash because you're ignorant of the power of some traditional rulers.
If you become a guvnor, go try tamper with the Ooni of Ife, Oba of Benin or Alaafin of Oyo and see if that state will contain you and the people of that state in the days following. You think Ganduje's bravado can work in other places.
The late Milad to Edo state, Anthony Onyearegbulem disrespect the oba of Benin while administrying Edo state, it took his Uncle Prof. Ben Nwabueze and some top Igbo traditional rulers to go and beg the Oba of Benin to forgive and spare him for his gross misbehaviour towards the Oba...

Akuko. If governor dethrone u nothing will happen. Period. Forget all those super story
Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by Tyress: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2021
Hhmmmm, just four tenure oga, one day you will leave that sit too. 'onyeburu na turn by turn'
Re: Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo by Picadelly(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2021
favour32:

Guy!
I feel you wella...nor mind am... instead of am to dey chat with pidgin english wey dey easier and nor dey respect most words...he dey chat amazies abi na amazon...make I nor forget...the greatest mistake we do for this world na Buhari wey deceive us!
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East / Jigawa State Govt Bans Daily Trust Newspaper / Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.