Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara (15295 Views)

Insecurity: Nigeria Is A Disgrace To The World –gen. T.Y Danjuma / Insecurity: Nigeria To Buy More Fighter Jets From Russia / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by Emperormartin(m): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Tvibes001:
NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME FOR THE COMMON MEN/YOUTHS OF OUR COUNTRY TO TAKE THE GREAT STEP BY TAKING THE BULL BY THE HORNS IN ORDER TO NAVIGATE NIGERIA TO BE THE COUNTRY WE ALL DESIRED.
THESE OLD VEGETABLES GOT NOTHING TO LOSE BUT WE GOT OUR FUTURE AND DESTINIES CHOKED UP. WE NEED TO LIBERATE OURSELVES AND DECIDE OUR FATE.

MY ADVICE TO EVERY YOUTH OF THIS COUNTRY IS MORE ACTION LESS TALKING/SELF PITY.
FAITH WITHOUT WORK IS DEAD.

MY QUESTION TO ALL IS "WHAT CAN WE DO TO LIBERATE THIS COUNTRY?"
80% of youth from the south and middle belt will say distengration but I don't think those old vegetables will listen

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by wink2015(m): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
I DO NOT KNOW WHY NIGERIA POLITICAL LEADERS TALKS ABOUT SECESSION AS ONE BIG POLITICAL ISSUE.

It is a constitutional process which countries like Czechoslovakia, South Sudan, Eritrea, etc went through.

There is the role United Nation will play starting with a referendum.

Why is Nigeria own different.

Scotland went through the process heaven did not fall.

The culture between the northern people e.g hausa, fulani, nupe, Kanuri, etc is far different both religion, desscode, belief and way and manners of reasoning or doing thing.

Politicians should not be afraid of secession.

WHO WANT TO GO LET HIM GO AS FAR AS IT FOLLOWS THE DUE PROCESS that is organizing a referendum etc

It is a question of choice.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by 22brains(m): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by tunary(m): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Romanoff:
The North is at War with Nigeria.

Leave unemployment out of it abeg, is there no unemployment in the South?

The worse going on in the south is Yahoo yahoo.

The same North facing worse insecurity has produced Top military personnel that have diverted money meant to fund the army.

The same North are the ones with those funding terrorism.
Buhari said terrorism in the north is better than crime in the south
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by design104: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
boysn, I can't get back to you since I no longer have access to my mail. So you can reply to this comment of mine so we can easily chat on Whatsapp.
Thanks.
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by Elvictor: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
always focused on 2023, many politicians will commit suicide if Nigeria breakup.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by Promoter2: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nonsense leader
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by CSTRR: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
If you are an aspiring web developer,the following courses are free on udemy right now for Nigeria.

Go and add to cart.
By tommorow, it will cost $129.

https://www.tutorialbar.com/javascript-and-react-for-beginners-create-12-projects/

https://www.tutorialbar.com/html-css-certification-course-for-beginners/

https://www.tutorialbar.com/php-mysql-certification-course-for-beginners/

https://www.tutorialbar.com/css-javascript-certification-course-for-beginners/

https://www.tutorialbar.com/learn-professional-web-development-skills-from-scratch-2021/

Go to the link and then click "enrol".
It will take you to udemy page where you can add to cart free of charge.

Freely have I received, freely have I given.
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by Famocious(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nigeria suffering from autoimmune disease.. undecided
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by supereagle(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
UstazAhmed:
This war is caused by Igbos and the likes of Igboho in the southwest. They won't go free

You need brain reset. The lifeless man in Aso rock is the number one enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by Tvibes001(m): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Emperormartin:

80% of youth from the south and middle belt will say distengration but I don't think those old vegetables will listen
ARE YOU SURE DISINTEGRATION IS THE BEST SOLUTION?
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by optimismlaz(m): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
The political class is the cause of insecurity witnessed in d country today
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by kayjay69(m): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
— It will take visionary leadership with the right political will to win the war

Nope, this is a bare faced lie, a false narrative that is meant to trick gullible Nigerians into hoping for some messianic figure or figures to come and miraculously solve all our problems. It will never happen sorry.
Our problems are structural and fundamental, the foundation from the onset was weak and purposefully made so by the architects of Nigeria - the British and their local collaborators, the Fulani.
From the very beginning, Nigeria was never meant to be a success story, it was built to fail.

— Amotekun, Ebube- Agu security outfits won’t work

Well, I do not expect a Northerner to admit that Southern Security outfits (that were formed in response to insecurity challenges which emanated from the North and which Northern leaders allowed to fester) will succeed.

- kicks against a fractured Nigeria

Well it is obvious that politicians live in a different reality from Nigerian citizens, Nigeria is fractured and has been fractured since it's very inception. We were never meant to be under one umbrella as one. The main ethnic groups have different philosophies of what a nation is/should be. You cannot have a people this divided yet expect some kind of meaningful change, it's not going to happen sorry.
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by chatinent: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
emmabest2000:

You're not far from the truth

But my question is does this security man understand the meaning of Chinese language written on the back of his cloth ? grin

Lol. Please translate.
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by chatinent: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Emperormartin:
I'm telling you. What's the cause of it?
I really don't know, sir.

I just figured it's happening to me.
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by designgoodze: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
smiley

Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by Fejoku: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
The only reasonable thing I got from his long epistle is that fate of Nigeria is on 2023. The rest are just flowery words devoid of hitting the nail on the head. Where has there been farmers/herders clash? I so hate the use of that word because it is pure deception. From Plateau through Southern Kaduna and Benue, people's ancestral lands have been taken over by fulani terrorists with the real owners languishing in IDP camps yet he's calling it a clash. Nonsense.
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by Emperormartin(m): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Tvibes001:

Since 80's and early 90's Nigeria has been retrogressing and now at our lowest ebb.
The only way to save the future generations is to disintegrate and save them of needless suffering.
The old politicians that plunge us into this state has little or nothing to lose again...

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by bpalace(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
I pity dogara and his ppl.. these terrorists will not spare them wen we muve
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by Emperormartin(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
chatinent:

I really don't know, sir.

I just figured it's happening to me.
And me too. Just some years ago I know I was a voracious reader
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by passover221(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Time bomb. na to explode remain.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by FatherOfJesus: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Alaye, Nigeria needs to change even if it means scattering everything
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by Skillsnigeria: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
,Nigeria is now something else
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by selemempe: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Tvibes001:

it is the ONLY solution
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by Unified07: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
DOGARA IS MAD
IS TIME TO IMPLEMENT THE THEORY OF ECONOMICS OF CORRUPTION
ANYBODY THAT HAVE MORTGAGED YOUR FUTURE KILL HIM

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by FatherOfJesus: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
emmabest2000:

You're not far from the truth

But my question is does this security man understand the meaning of Chinese language written on the back of his cloth ? grin

wetin be that
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by chatinent: 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Emperormartin:
And me too. Just some years ago I know I was a voracious reader

Same here.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by legba1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Who is Dogara sermonising?? Is he afraid to speak truth to the power that be? The north has it all and still the yoke holding Nigeria back from advancement.

You can have all the security chiefs to yourself and yet be the harbinger of all the terrible news we can think of.. It is extremely impossible for the army and DSS to track and arrests bandit and BH war lord but extremely easy to engage ESN in the south.. It is rocket science to track the sponsors of terrorism but a mince meat to block endsars CHAMPIONS bank account. It is right when fulani herders rape, kill and destroys but against the law when you fight back on your own land... I understand the feeling though.. When we have people sympathetic to terrorism in power, state resources are bound to be deployed to protect such interest...

I just want the north to know... Naija beans is almost done... The yoke that you are to us will be broken soon... YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by PHijo(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
UstazAhmed:
This war is caused by Igbos and the likes of Igboho in the southwest. They won't go free

It is unfortunate most of you Northern Nigerian Muslims are terrorists by heart.

The Igbo or Igboho are all reacting to problems created by your Northern Islamist elite.
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by Whois(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
He ended up saying nothing, just quoting the obvious
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara by mrkings84(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
jimi4us:

It's crazy how Northern politicians are surprised that people have embraced terrorism and banditry as a new way of life and survival.

While people in the south are going to school, you people prefer to throw your children outside as almajiri.

United Nations said they're close to 10million children out of school in the North today, that's 10million terrorist and bandits waiting to unleashed terror soon.

An 8 years old boy drinking cough syrup and injecting drugs.

At 18 years old you buy him gun and machete to help you rig election. After election they use the guns for terrorism and banditry, while you drive big cars in Abuja with your children.

what are you people expecting them to be by the time they turn 30 years, astronaut?

You nailed it.
Abi u be carpenter?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kuje Prison: DSS Repeatedly Warned Security Agencies Of Bomb Attack / Senate Committee Uncovers Employment Scam In FCSC / "National Assembly Cannot Command Buhari’s Appearance" - Prof. Ben Nwabueze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.