Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Degree In Agriculture Or Degree In Chemical Engineering,which Is Better Better! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Degree In Agriculture Or Degree In Chemical Engineering,which Is Better Better! (267 Views)

Brilliant Nigerian Lady Bags First-class Degree In Chemical Engineering From UK / Advice!!! Msc In Agriculture Or Computer Sci / What Is The Difference Between Industrial Chemistry & Chemical Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Degree In Agriculture Or Degree In Chemical Engineering,which Is Better Better! by Whykidstarboy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Pls kindly advise me I just got admitted to study agriculture in one of the federal University here in nigeria.even though I didnt I applied for it but I add no choice to accept it for now since since have been offered.i had a plan b of writing another jamb next year which is geared from my brillance in mathematics and physics.i need your advise whether to continue with the agriculture even though I am capable of adapting with it and the prosperity of the country in agriculture or I should write another jamb exam due to my capabilities In the field of the engineering related course also.
Re: Degree In Agriculture Or Degree In Chemical Engineering,which Is Better Better! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Whykidstarboy:
Pls kindly advise me I just got admitted to study agriculture in one of the federal University here in nigeria.even though I didnt I applied for it but I add no choice to accept it for now since since have been offered.i had a plan b of writing another jamb next year which is geared from my brillance in mathematics and physics.i need your advise whether to continue with the agriculture even though I am capable of adapting with it and the prosperity of the country in agriculture or I should write another jamb exam due to my capabilities In the field of the engineering related course also.

Go ahead and register. Give in your best for the program - agric. Aim at upper 5% of your class in the distinction or first class range.

There is nothing which stops you from doing another JAMB for chemical engineering. It is just one year you are going to miss, and you start chemical engineering again if you pass it. But who knows, you may eventually fall in love with Agric.

Bro, you are too young to really know what the future lies for you. What I know is that you should put in your best. Play safe by registering for Agric and go for another JAMB for chemical engineering.

Goodluck!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Day To Whom I Could Find Favour From / Engr. Benjamin Okah Engineering Lectures In Unizik / Relocating To Canada To Take Up UI/UX Diploma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.