Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Payloaders,bulldozers,graders And Loaders For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Payloaders,bulldozers,graders And Loaders For Sale (543 Views)

Tractors, Bulldozers, And Low Bed Available For Hire. / Mechanized Farm Land Preparation Services ( Bulldozers & Tractors Services ). / Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Payloaders,bulldozers,graders And Loaders For Sale by johnpaschal(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
These machines are for sale in Abuja ....the owner is packing up is company and leaving Nigeria so he's selling them off interested buyers should contact me on 0_8_1_7_0_2_1_9_6_2_0 for WhatsApp and
0_8_0_7_2_3_6_4_9_2_7 for calls they are all in good working conditions

Serious buyers only please prices would be negotiated on the spot when you come for inspection....,

Re: Payloaders,bulldozers,graders And Loaders For Sale by johnpaschal(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Only serious buyers should contact , if you contact me for prices alone to be honest I wouldn't have an answer for you because the owners didn't disclose how much he's selling them off ....but it would be worth you bargain because he's in a haste to leave the country..

If you need videos I could forward on WhatsApp and more pictures available

Re: Payloaders,bulldozers,graders And Loaders For Sale by johnpaschal(m): 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
They ain't gonna be in the market for long guys

The owner really wants them off so he can leave the country

(1) (Reply)

Boer Goats Available / Peanut Peeling And Half Cutting Machine | Dry Groundnut Peeler / Fuel Scarcity: 5 Agricultural Alternatives To Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.