Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) (29701 Views)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by McStoic(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mozegee:
93 and she still look like 63. Money is good and don't come and preach to me here that money is the root of all evil.it is only poor in spirit that always preach that.

That's overstatement ooo. She looks older than 63 biko..Though she is aging well sha.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Trustedpronet: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Priscy01:
Chairman of Heirs Holdings Tony Elumelu on Saturday said his mother was the first entrepreneur he ever knew, stating that she managed several small businesses while he and his siblings were children, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Elumelu, who is passionate about entrepreneurship in Africa, runs an annual entrepreneurship programme through his foundation the Tony Elumelu Foundation where successful candidates are given $5,000 seed capital each to support their businesses.

Celebrating his mother, Elumelu who also chairs the board of UBA Group and Transcorp wrote in a post to Instagram that his mother taught him and his siblings life-long lessons.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CODOPz9HrpJ/?igshid=s4nl641przfp

Elumelu also prayed that his mother would be alive to see more years.

I took this picture when she was 50years old. Lol. Na joke ooo
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Revolution001: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
A kind and generous woman, hosted me and my fellow corp members while serving in her community in 2010/2011 @ Onicha-ukwu, her home town.
Long life ma.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mozegee:
93 and she still look like 63. Money is good and don't come and preach to me here that money is the root of all evil.it is only poor in spirit that always preach that.

The bible did not say money is the root of all evil...

It's the love of money that's the root of all evil ..

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Cholls:
My brothers do you know that bank also is a ponzi scheme that is legal
especially that uba, dey deduct my 400naira this afternoon
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Y2ffarms: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hbd to you ma.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country.

We deliver nation wide.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Damseldammie(f): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Congratulations mama Sne, age 93 looks so good on you
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Chijeep:
Behind a successful man there's a woman...
NOT MANDATORY THAT THE WOMAN MUST BE HIS WIFE, IT MAY ALSO BE THE MOTHER.

SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE VIRTUOUS WOMEN WHO'S TRYING THEIR BEST TO MAKE THEIR CHILDREN A BETTER PERSON IN LIFE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA

Na your comment get weight pass for this thread.
I troway salute for you

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Princetoddie: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
You are valid respect
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Chibuiken: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Happy birthday to u Mama, we love u and we love ur son as well. A great entrepreneur
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by zudozz: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
The womb that delivery a bouncing baby money!
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by mywells: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Centurian mother loading beautiful in and out HBD nana may the good Lord continues to protect you and guide you all ways.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Lilphat: 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Really
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by od501: 12:04am On Apr 25, 2021
Priscy01:
Chairman of Heirs Holdings Tony Elumelu on Saturday said his mother was the first entrepreneur he ever knew, stating that she managed several small businesses while he and his siblings were children, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Elumelu, who is passionate about entrepreneurship in Africa, runs an annual entrepreneurship programme through his foundation the Tony Elumelu Foundation where successful candidates are given $5,000 seed capital each to support their businesses.

Celebrating his mother, Elumelu who also chairs the board of UBA Group and Transcorp wrote in a post to Instagram that his mother taught him and his siblings life-long lessons.

See 90 year old woman oo...chai..guy, go make moni oo

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Sconty09(m): 2:35am On Apr 25, 2021
SmartProf:
Great mother...not like those who did birth corrupt thieves and terrorists as leaders.

Rightly said. Who wants born bastards? May God no give us ipobians terrorists and Ashawo as children.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 4:29am On Apr 25, 2021
Happy 93rd birthday to Tony Elumelu's mother.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by okpacoco1969: 6:20am On Apr 25, 2021
wonderful woman God grant her a good health happy birthday ma
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Chirowman(m): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Ejjis(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2021
LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL NOT MONEY....
Mozegee:
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by ngxade(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2021
The last dividend paid by UBA was not noting but rubbish.. Tony Elumelu & co can do better than that ..this is a case of rich is getting richer , poor is getting poorer ...... grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by ngxade(m): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2021
ngxade:
The last dividend paid by UBA was not noting but rubbish.. Tony Elumelu & co can do better than that ..this is a case of rich is getting richer , poor is getting poorer ...... grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by Oshokalo: 9:26am On Apr 25, 2021
GOD give me this money make spoil my mum,though I still do it in my little ways and she pray for me
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by OfeAkwuPrincess(f): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2021
Afo mulu eze!
Happy birthday Mama!
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by BIEYA: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
The mother of a blessed child
Happy birthday MOMA
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) by XAUBulls: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
Priscy01:

Bump.

Aha! This is the one I talked about earlier... 2021.

To clock 95 in 14 days time! That's a huge leap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

KDJ Haliru Sells Nigerian Stew In Canada / Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) / Man Gets "Dear Esteemed Customer" Message From A Casket Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.