Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) (35700 Views)

Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) / Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) / Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Faber:
Skull miners from the waste don infiltrate Kaduna.

Igboho boys need money for their struggle for freedom. grin
They thought the fight for freedom is easy without money. Do you know how much IPOB spends monthly/annually? millions of dollars. No be to design Oduduwa currency be the problem na to use am buy something be the real wahala grin

The currency no fit buy ordinary pure water for street. The gofundme was sabotaged. Hence the recourse to skull mining grin
grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by 77up(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Faber:

They thought the fight for freedom is easy without money. Do you know how much IPOB spends monthly/annually? millions of dollars. No be to design Oduduwa currency be the problem na to use am buy something be the real wahala grin

The currency no fit buy ordinary pure water for street. The gofundme was sabotaged. Hence the recourse to skull mining grin
Something happened in North and you are venting your hatred,hanger and frustration on West. Please what's the color of your stvpidity undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
SKULLIMIZATION OF THE NORTH BY THE WEST!!
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by Kylekent59: 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
I can't believe some people are uncivilized. That shouldn't be happening in this century.

One thing about all these is that some of them were scammed, and the end of the process is to bring a human head or skull of which the people that scammed them set them up.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hausa fulani with different kind of crimes. I wish I can send u all to another planet called planet of the mallams to go and continue ur useless lives there and stay away from where humansdwell. u are in all helms of affairs and u are still d most illiterate and very poor,beggars,thieves, kidnappers and very unscrupulous and very poor intellectually. In my next life instead to be an aboki, I will prefer to remain in heaven. very useless nation.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by Obamaofusa: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kreme:
Even without seeing the names of these criminals, the first commenter on this post has chosed to be stupid and piggy

Piggy grin
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by LZAA: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
AfonjaConehead and imhotep must hear thisgrin
Cc helinues afamed sarrki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by Odetokun3(m): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
SenatePresdo:
The Fulanis wants to Islamize the Yorubas.
The Yorubas wants to Skullanize the Fulanis.

Yoruba and Fulani are one _ "Bola Tinubu"

inshallah all Yorubas Must become Muslims grin

It's good o. I go fit marry more wives like that and i go fit marry my beautiful cousin Susan
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Heavensent01:

and some people wish your mama happy well when you came to earth, please read this news again and this your imbecilic post if you won't reconfirmed your insanity ?

you don't need any psychotherapist or any psychiatrist to certified your insanity, it's obvious to a layman

SHUT UP THERE!!!

YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO CAUTION ANYONE HERE BECAUSE YOU YOURSELF IS A KNOWN TRIBALIST
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by luluman: 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
Faber:

You mean the money Ipob spent on bullet proof that doesn't work? Which led to the death of una brother & during shootout with police.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP THERE!!!

YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO CAUTION ANYONE HERE BECAUSE YOU YOURSELF IS A KNOWN TRIBALIST

I'm a known tribalist by rubbishing a whole tribe because of news that don't concern them?

you're even more dumb than that imbeciles I earlier mention

just look at this grown up monkey jumping like hungry monkey on my post. make I no bounce on that your flat brain there
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Heavensent01:

I'm a known tribalist by rubbishing a whole tribe because of news that don't concern them?

you're even more dumb than that imbeciles I earlier mention

just look at this grown up monkey jumping like hungry monkey on my post. make I no bounce on that your flat brain there

YOUR MAMA ROTTEN TOTO THERE!!!
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by ORIAYO70(m): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Shuzzi:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/police-arrest-2-suspected-ritualists-with-human-skulls/

Na Biology lab skull jare
Human heart is evil... I mean evil, how can you inflict pains on human like you to point of death...

Death where is ur sting
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
HellAnus:
Afonja have taken their trade to kaduna state
Can you tell us their names?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

YOUR MAMA ROTTEN TOTO THERE!!!

I'm not surprise you're sounding dumb, for the fact that you're a product of prostitution doesn't mean you should dedicate your life on this path of foolishness that's sharking you

insanity is not a thing to joke about, stay away from drugs
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by Hundredfold4lif(m): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Faber:

DON'T KNOW WHY IBOS ON SOCIAL MEDIA ARE SO HATE-FIILED!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by AMBURSAA(m): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ajibade123:
OK so northerners don't do rituals at all??
ASK YOUR BROTHERS IN NORTH
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Heavensent01:

I'm not surprise you're sounding dumb, for the fact that you're a product of prostitution doesn't mean you should dedicate your life on this path of foolishness that's sharking you

insanity is not a thing to joke about, stay away from drugs

YOUR PAPA ROTTEN PRICK!!!
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by Bloomfrancs2: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Afonjas why?
Of all known sophistications you coneheads decided to go with skull mining. Why? Afonjas why?
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by Comedian2019: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Faber:

Aboki and Afonja are one -- Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by alshalz(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
which kan stori bi des ,op don't Eva in ya life try this type of reportage, name you no mention, state of origin you no gree mention even the shape of head wee for helep us do the permutation you refuse to give, wetin we do you.no problem weda you like it or not we know the owners of the shop... period!!!
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by project8(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Faber:

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
LZAA:
AfonjaConehead and imhotep must hear thisgrin
Cc helinues afamed sarrki
Coneheaded structured elements and mining industrialists at work grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

YOUR PAPA ROTTEN PRICK!!!

kid will be kid anyways
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by oxiide22(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You went to steal skull so that you and your generation will become rich. Now, you and your generation will become wretched in the process of trying to get you off the hook that the skull you went to steal has gotten you into.

This is what happens when you steal the skull of someone with badluck or 'badhead'
Dattijon nairaland

baba INA kwana kasha ruwa lfy
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Heavensent01:

and some people wish your mama happy well when you came to earth, please read this news again and this your imbecilic post if you won't reconfirmed your insanity ?

you don't need any psychotherapist or any psychiatrist to certified your insanity, it's obvious to a layman

grin
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by Lilphat: 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Jesus
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by dragunov: 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
SenatePresdo:
The Fulanis wants to Islamize the Yorubas.
The Yorubas wants to Skullanize the Fulanis.

Yoruba and Fulani are one _ "Bola Tinubu"

inshallah all Yorubas Must become Muslims grin

All kinds of insane comments...........and insane people!
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) by Brandomg: 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Akasammyoka:
Are you sure this skull miners are really from zaki in kaduna. LIKE if you suspect they are from west[afonja] and SHARE if from zaki
Both of them are from Kwara state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) / White Woman Uses Pidgin English To Communicate With A Nigerian Yahoo Boy / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.