Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party (5497 Views)

Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account / Uche Maduagwu Creates Scene At The Market While Demanding Justice For Sylvester / 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party by Drinokrane: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson created a scene at her colleague Ufuoma McDermott’s birthday party on Friday, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of four was one of the first persons to arrive at the party, and she walked in wearing cartoon stockings and bedroom slippers, much to the amusement of her colleagues.

Ufuoma found it quite funny, and uploaded a video of Mercy to Instagram on Saturday.

She wrote,
“Mercy is normal. We all want to be like her.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exUj6CuZ5vI

Also present at the party were Hilda Dokuba and Nancy Isime. Hilda, a veteran Nollywood actress, also took a video recording of Mercy. In the video, she laughs and says,
“This is Mercy’s leg o, not another person’s leg. This is Mercy’s leg on Ufuoma’s birthday.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/COCgHxCJJHp/?igshid=6jtarje9yvy4

Ufuoma McDermott enjoys a good relationship with many of her colleagues in the movie industry.

She got married in 2010 to Steven McDermott. They have two children together, a boy named Isio, and a daughter Kes.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COClznqJIwl/?igshid=zcwv38wz5kln

Lalasticlala

Re: Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party by incogni2o: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
She is very Original

Thats why I like her
Re: Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party by JuanJO(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
Celebrity life no easy at all grin

If na fake Gucci she wear now una go still go dig out the original wear.

But instead to wear fake Gucci and Versace. E beta to wear Dunlop slippers rock ur party

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party by buttlover(m): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
now listen up y'all. i am so broke but i ain't giving up. my name will be written in the book of legends that lived on earth. NNACOWORLWIIDE

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party by HRSweetness(f): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
But doesn't it seem as though no effort was made to look graceful for the occasion? As though the celebrant is not worthy to be dressed up for.

On a lighter note, na she Sabi.

Love, love Ufuoma and her delightful kids. They're so easy on th eyes kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party by HRSweetness(f): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
buttlover:
now listen up y'all. i am so broke but i ain't giving up. my name will be written in the book of legends that lived on earth. NNACOWORLWIIDE

Legends are lovers of hard work and all things productive, not lovers of butt tongue

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party by Gabe427: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
guy life no hard like this comfort is optimal
Re: Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party by rex444(m): 3:48am On Apr 25, 2021
Whatever makes her comfy
Re: Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party by kenzysmith: 3:53am On Apr 25, 2021
This woman come dey worwor for my eyes na so marriage be?

Re: Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party by lichocho(m): 8:03am On Apr 25, 2021
na socks ufuoma wear so abi Na wetin undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party by heartbeat84: 6:46am On Dec 09, 2021
nothing is wrong with what she wore
Re: Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party by Houseofglam7(f): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2021
How did that “create a scene”
Re: Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party by Peace081: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2021
Mercy is a Role model to many ladies
Re: Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party by Ayt27(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
HRSweetness:

Okay that blew up.

couldn't quote you on there.
Re: Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party by HRSweetness(f): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ayt27:

Okay that blew up.

couldn't quote you on there.

LOL. I know right...
Re: Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party by Ayt27(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
HRSweetness:

LOL. I know right...

Not feeling too anon now are you, anon!?
Re: Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party by HRSweetness(f): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ayt27:

Not feeling too anon now are you, anon!?

I see what you're tryna do. cheesy

Is it gonna werk? tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party by nachisunday(m): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
HRSweetness:

I see what you're tryna do. cheesy

Is it gonna werk? tongue
suspecting you guys you wanna break/steal domain here, you re cut now
SEUNNNN log in here yawa don gas on this old topic.
Re: Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
I still want to ram ya big ass angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Creates Scene As She Wears Bedroom Slippers To Birthday Party by raquel97: 12:23am On Feb 02, 2022
All I can see is the leg of that headless woman in Tom and Jerry cartoon grin

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Shows How Thick She Got After Having A Baby (VIDEO) / Ikechukwu Ogbonna Shows Off One Year Old Daughter / Olamide Spotted In Studio With Girlfriend's Pet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.