Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,662 members, 7,862,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Actress, Chacha Eke Welcomes A Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Chacha Eke Welcomes A Baby Girl (225 Views)

Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured / Chacha Eke Welcomes A Son, Chukwuemerie Faani (3rd Child) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Chacha Eke Welcomes A Baby Girl by elizabeth24: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nollywood actress, Chacha eke Faani welcomes a baby girl today.

Her Husband Austin Faani made the announcement on Instagram saying;

I AM THE ONE THE LORD HAS TREMENDOUSLY BLESSED.

The Almighty continues to increase us on every side.

Thank you God for coloring our world with the arrival of our 4th Baby.

Welcome home DIAMOND KANDILICHUKWU FAANI. 24th April 2021.

I love you my little Queen. Your coming has blessed my soul and favoured our family greatly.

https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/04/actress-chacha-eke-welcomes-baby-girl-photos.html

Re: Actress, Chacha Eke Welcomes A Baby Girl by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Congratulations to her and her family.
She and mercy johnson are one of the most talented actresses In Africa.
Sometimes i feel the talent of both mercy johnson and this lady are too big for the NIGERIA movie Industry.
Both mercy johnson and this lady are not being giving the financial benefits of their talent.

They are supposed to be one of the Richest women in NIGERIA. Actresses from America and Europe that are not as talented as both mercy johnson and this lady are worth more than 300 million dollars.
If chacha and mercy johnson was to be plying their trade in USA, chacha will be worth more than 300 million dollars and mercy johnson worth more than 500 million dollars.
Before you quote me, go watch their movies again and see the meaning of raw talent.
Re: Actress, Chacha Eke Welcomes A Baby Girl by doggedfighter(f): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Welcome to our world, Kandi.
Re: Actress, Chacha Eke Welcomes A Baby Girl by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
Cute baby

Congrats. You guys should lock up.

(1) (Reply)

Eaziflow New Look / I'm All About Places All These Other Niggas Never Been... #marvelsedet / I'm The Bigger Picture No HD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.