Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' (64909 Views)

Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina / Two Lebanese Who Attempted To Smuggle $890,000 Out Of Nigeria Jailed (pic) / Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by shortgun(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2021
What kind of senseless story is this.

5 Likes

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2021
This is not an excuse and there is no reason whatsoever to take human life you did not create.....you and your generations yet unborn will meet your Waterloo in this world and the next!

1 Like

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2021
Osondu the victim is from the wrong part of Nigeria, the accused are 97%ers. This case is dead on arrival, if you doubt me, quote me when the killers are charged to court and sentenced cool
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Fragility6: 9:16am On Apr 25, 2021
Moral of the story; Fulani are society's robinhood.
The nigeria police force just dey as useless as buhari. Na politics dem create dem for?
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by tiswell(m): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2021
phygo89:

Ahswear.....
I have a loving and caring fulani girlfriend
e go soon clear for your eyes
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Thecreatorx: 9:18am On Apr 25, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
These are the kind of people the forever-blessed Sunday Igboho, OPC, IPOB and ESN have been repelling in the East and West respectively.

But some cursed Jihadists from the semi-arid uplands who also have infiltrated every arm of the government and have used religion as guile to conquer the northern parts of this country take joy in deriding, maiming, raiding and killing.

Seun delete this MF
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by lekki1444: 9:18am On Apr 25, 2021
He explained that an unnamed Igbo man in Lafia contracted the gang to kidnap Nwachukwu.

Mohammed stated, “He told us that the man owned sachet water business but was stingy. He assured us that the man would pay at least N10m because he was rich. He gave us all the details about his movement and advised that the best place to abduct him was his house.

AM I MY BROTHERS KEEPER cry cry
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2021
layzie:
So even after arrest and grilling by police, the supposed 'mastermind from the east' remained unnamed? He came to u guys with the victims info, so u knew each other, not like he met some random people to carry out a kidnap. And what about his phone number?
And after trekking for long in the bush, u still carried the butchered corpse in wheel barrow out of the bush?
The story get plenty k leg abeg.

You don't expect the police to divulge the name of the Mastermind just yet do you?

2 Likes

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Azuriver: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2021
Very sad
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by alphanyx: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2021
Spotlight on the wife. Proper investigations. They were in the compound before he came back according to kidnapper for 30mins and wife did not raise any alarm. Even when they took him on motorbike, she did not raise alarm for immediate pursuit. The story get small "K"leg. Well... who knows?

2 Likes

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2021
Ckonnet:

U just exposed your cockroach mind that can't figure out what is true or lie, why can't they mention the alleged igbo man that betrayed his brother since they have arrested the culprits.

The ones they have in their custody, they can mention their names. Until they issue an APB on the Igbo man or have him in custody they cannot mention his name. It is the police who are keeping that side secret for now

1 Like

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by 22brains(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2021
When I saw the name"MUHAMMAD" I knew it is coming from a terrorist religion
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Jibabs2(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
These terrorists and Thier cruel vicious religion.

Always thinking of the slightest opportunity to decapitate "kafir" with cutlass.
You read at all?
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by vickydevoka(m): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2021
lekki1444:
He explained that an unnamed Igbo man in Lafia contracted the gang to kidnap Nwachukwu.

Mohammed stated, “He told us that the man owned sachet water business but was stingy. He assured us that the man would pay at least N10m because he was rich. He gave us all the details about his movement and advised that the best place to abduct him was his house.

AM I MY BROTHERS KEEP cry cry

Most kidnapping operation is initiated by an insider.
If u are rich for instance and your brothers and sisters are poor. De might one dat want to kidnap u bcus u don't give Dem money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by charlesucheh(m): 9:24am On Apr 25, 2021
This one weak all my hormones! walahi!!
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by soojar(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2021
tit:
They kidnapped the man, drove away with okada, and trekked for miles into the forest.
They killed and butchered the man inside the forest.
Then carried the remains in a wheelbarrow into town where some good Fulani men going to mosque in the morning saw them.
I guess this is before dawn, but the Fulani men still recognized them!!!

grin grin grin

Anything to make fulanis look like the good guys.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by liveyourlife007(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2021
Hosea 4
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Tremple8v: 9:26am On Apr 25, 2021
Na another Igbo man drop a igbo man pass grin
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by West2019(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2021
Iran , Libya, Yemen , afganistan, parkinstan ,there all better than Nigeria right now
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by richmanrichard: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2021
2aces:
It's a known fact that Igbos are never their brothers keeper, things like this happen more often abroad among Igbo hustlers. Envy and jealousy is always inherent when one is doing better than others, not minding what the poor man has been through to make his money.
say everything but skipped that it was 'a yorubaman that murdered d igboman'. What nomenclature are thou conehead?

1 Like

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by lekki1444: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2021
vickydevoka:

Most kidnapping operation is initiated by an insider.
If u are rich for instance and your brothers and sisters are poor. De might one dat want to kidnap u bcus u don't give Dem money.

hmmm make GOD protect us
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Quality20(m): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2021
phygo89:

Ahswear.....
I have a loving and caring fulani girlfriend
because she de do u good fura da nono Ko? Aside that u can never her pants sha
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by tit(f): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2021
Tetehjewels:

The ones they have in their custody, they can mention their names. Until they issue an APB on the Igbo man or have him in custody they cannot mention his name. It is the police who are keeping that side secret for now

So the "Ibo" man does not know his gang members have been arrested?
Na only when he see his name on nairaland him go pick race?

1 Like

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Oppy2k2: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2021
Flatin-os and greed.
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Kubernetes: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Always thinking of the slightest opportunity to decapitate "kafir" with cutlass.

"these terrorist and their vicious religion "
Can you hear yourself?
Haba, thats very wicked and ignorant of you. This is a clear case of kidnappers and good Muslims. So you left out the deceased friend(a Christian )who masterminded the who crime?
The criminal kidnappers killed a man, and good Samaritan Muslims who were going to the mosque recovered the body and reported to the police. And here you are here linking the act to religion. Hmm, how foolish and cheap some Nairalanders can be sha

2 Likes

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by alhussein9(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Illiterate

1 Like

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by sinkhole: 9:33am On Apr 25, 2021
tit:
They kidnapped the man, drove away with okada, and trekked for miles into the forest.
Then carried the remains in a wheelbarrow into town where some good Fulani men going to mosque in the morning saw them.
The Fulanis did not recognize them, according to the report, but the Fulanis accosted them, the criminals ran away upon interrogation by the Fulanis and the Fulanis subsequently reported to the police.
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by AfonjaConehead: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2021
tit:
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
...and the person that gave them the info is an Igbo man and the victim heard his name!!!!!!!!!
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Ckonnet: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Is it not proper to declare such person wanted now since the crime has been exposed and he will go into hiding. He should be made a fugitive so he can't hide anymore. So I guess you understand now that the story is not complete.
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by sinkhole: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2021
soojar:

grin grin grin

Anything to make fulanis look like the good guys.
So all Fulanis must necessarily be evil?
What of the Igbo man that initiated the whole business? So, can we now say that all Igbos are evil minded now?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiriku: Why I Bought Car For My Father – 8-Year-Old Skit Maker / Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.