Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' (64908 Views)

Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina / Two Lebanese Who Attempted To Smuggle $890,000 Out Of Nigeria Jailed (pic) / Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by netmillionaires(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2021
You get time o. Once I see the guys name, I just move and pass without reading his comment.

ZendayaColeman:

Trash
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by seyz91(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2021
from grace to grass undecided
lekki1444:
shocked time for me to japa to iraq
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by lekki1444: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2021
seyz91:
from grace to grass undecided
iraq is better than naija right now lmaoo
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by danngnews: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
These are the kind of people the forever-blessed Sunday Igboho, OPC, IPOB and ESN have been repelling in the East and West respectively.

But some cursed Jihadists from the semi-arid uplands who also have infiltrated every arm of the government and have used religion as guile to conquer the northern parts of this country take joy in deriding, maiming, raiding and killing.

Better get another moniker, this one or anything similar to it is cursed.
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Ihejirikakings(m): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2021
what so ever you do in the secret must surly be seen in delight.be careful because God is watching you.

go out and look for something to do.

may his soul rest in perfect peace amen.
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Murrynmama: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
These terrorists and Thier cruel vicious religion.

Always thinking of the slightest opportunity to decapitate "kafir" with cutlass.

And where did he told u that they did that because of religion? These people were sent by an Igbo to kidnap his brother and in turn they butchered him because the money the demanded was not given to them. Think before you say anything
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by maasoap(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2021
layzie:
So even after arrest and grilling by police, the supposed 'mastermind from the east' remained unnamed? He came to u guys with the victims info, so u knew each other, not like he met some random people to carry out a kidnap. And what about his phone number?
And after trekking for long in the bush, u still carried the butchered corpse in wheel barrow out of the bush?
The story get plenty k leg abeg.

Until Dogo, their leader is arrested, the police can't go far in knowing who the mastermind is. This one is just low rank member, that's why he was given the task of disposing the body
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by tonididdy(m): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2021
Believe this shitty write up at your own peril.

Good Samaritan: Fulani Muslims
Devil or masterminder: eastern man

Na so....

1 Like

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by maasoap(m): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Always thinking of the slightest opportunity to decapitate "kafir" with cutlass.

The man was abducted and killed for purely economic gain, even in conjunction with his alleged brother but you're here attacking religion! Are you normal at all? Do you even realise where kidnapping for ransom and killings started in Nigeria and the religion they are practising? You need sense
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by WaffenSS(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Um, where was religion mentioned in this story?
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by defcon4: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2021
Smart you

tit:
They kidnapped the man, drove away with okada, and trekked for miles into the forest.
They killed and butchered the man inside the forest.
Then carried the remains in a wheelbarrow into town where some good Fulani men going to mosque in the morning saw them.
I guess this is before dawn, but the Fulani men still recognized them!!!
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Minjim: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2021
Igbo amaka!

He explained that an UNAMED IGBO MAN in Lafia contracted the gang to kidnap Nwachukwu.

Mohammed stated, “He told us that the man owned sachet water business but was stingy. He assured us that the man would pay at least N10m because he was rich. He gave us all the details about his movement and advised that the best place to abduct him was his house.
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2021
layzie:
So even after arrest and grilling by police, the supposed 'mastermind from the east' remained unnamed? He came to u guys with the victims info, so u knew each other, not like he met some random people to carry out a kidnap. And what about his phone number?
And after trekking for long in the bush, u still carried the butchered corpse in wheel barrow out of the bush?
The story get plenty k leg abeg.

The Igbo man is still at large...under investigation!
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by scofield114: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

islam does not support this kind of evil pls
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Ckonnet: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2021
Tetehjewels:

You are the one who does not understand how things work. Until they have fully ascertained that the story of the culprit is true they cannot mention the guys name as a suspect because if not found to be true they could be sued and the police made to pay compensation.

They need to verify via call logs and the registered name to their number among other things.

Do you now understand better?

They have not verified but they where quick to tag him igbo brother,doesn't that sound stupid already. Most Nigerians have low IQ period!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Qatar2022: 11:00am On Apr 25, 2021
2aces:
It's a known fact that Igbos are never their brothers keeper, things like this happen more often abroad among Igbo hustlers. Envy and jealousy is always inherent when one is doing better than others, not minding what the poor man has been through to make his money.
You're such a useless fellow, is it only in igbo land such a thing happened before?
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Yankee101: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2021
If he was stingy it probably meant his wife had no access to any millions he might have had

Cautionary tale, give your family access to enjoy your wealth too

Kill all kidnappers who kill
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Moneyboyz: 11:06am On Apr 25, 2021
phygo89:

Ahswear.....
I have a loving and caring fulani girlfriend

I saw one in a commercial bus yesterday, beautiful fresh and clean, the fear of my life made me abstain from approaching her.
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by crackhouse(m): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2021
divineappo:
I was thinking same

The wife might know something.

Kidnappers called the wife asking for #40m, and wifey could open her mouth and say she has only #40k, when we know that ATM withdrawal is more than #40k

Truth is, there was no burning desire by the wife, to rescue her husband.

I suspect she arranged the kidnap via someone else, and actually wanted them to kill the husband. She deliberately mentioned #40k in order to provoke the kidnappers, she could av mentioned a better reasonable figure

This life sha
exactly my thought that made me make the statement I made.
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by phygo89(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2021
900warriorz:
what tribe are you?
Ezigbo nwafo igbo...
A Biafran

1 Like

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by seangy4konji: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2021
Bastards
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by olowo1930: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2021
Poverty and Nigeria govh has led people to terrorist act and unemployment and poor economy is the leading factor. God consoles the deceased family
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2021
Ckonnet:

They have not verified but they where quick to tag him igbo brother,doesn't that sound stupid already. Most Nigerians have low IQ period!!!

They narrated what the culprit said and did not mention any names. Igbo brother is not a person's name is it?

The stupid one with a low IQ is actually you who took a reported speech as fact despite the police keeping the name away from everyone

Can you march out to the street and arrest someone called AN IGBO MAN or AN EASTERNER or AN IGBO BROTHER?

Abum onye Igbo nwanne but iweghi ako nuche

1 Like

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

It was a fellow Igbo dude that orchestrated this.

And Fulanis were instrumental in this guy's capture.
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by phygo89(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2021
Quality20:
because she de do u good fura da nono Ko? Aside that u can never her pants sha
Hauwa is a nurse in USman Don fudio universityfrom Talanta Marfrawa in Zamfara.

She is quite lovely, she support financially and sexual.

With her, I could eat while eating , eat before eating or eat after eating.

I die here!
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by adecz: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Igbos are always envious of the
progress of their fellow Igbo "blother"!!
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by phygo89(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2021
tiswell:
e go soon clear for your eyes
Die it, I be kaffa man.
Decode (kaffa)
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Proflere: 11:15am On Apr 25, 2021
post=101102372:

This is how 95% of crimes in saner climes have been solved.
If you see something, say something.
Criminals, kidnappers, terrorists are not spirits or ghost.

They live among you.
Report them to the authorities before they turn on your fathers and mothers, Uncles and Aunts.
Report them before they cause you everlasting sorrow and tears.
And the case turns to "Had I know!".

Again,
If you see something, say something.

We Rise!
Obviously and as expected, you are an ordinary being who couldn't decipher that this story was made up. Killed someone in the bush and carry him with wheelbarrow back to the city. They wanna go sell him to suya seller or what?

Lies are always welcome, but be smart with it. Don't reduce others IQ to your level.
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Goalnaldo(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2021
How can you kill someone in a forest and bring his corpse into Town? For what exactly? The story get as E be o
Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by Goalnaldo(m): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2021
Moneyboyz:

I saw one in a commercial bus yesterday, beautiful fresh and clean, the fear of my life made me abstain from approaching her.

Re: 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' by royalamour(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Did you the part where another Igbo man contracted them to carryout the act?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account / Kiriku: Why I Bought Car For My Father – 8-Year-Old Skit Maker / Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.