Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts (62719 Views)

IPOB Reacts To Arrest Of Udubuan Sage Chubueze / Throwback Of Ikonso Commander And Nnamdi Kanu -photo / Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by Moregreen: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2021
maasoap:

Good luck to them. We already know what the consequences will be. Deaths, unrest, insecurity, displacements, suffering loading. Buhari is not the problem, those who couldn't move on with their life after the election are the problem.

WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS TWICE, IT'S NO LONGER A MISTAKE.
Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by Chigboboss: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2021
Ebukax:

You need to have your brain checked, you're totally insane

God bless you bro.
Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by AntiWailer: 10:37am On Apr 25, 2021
afroedo:
Revolution, Arm struggle for Change is very Painful, I salute All Who took This Fight And Pay The Supreme Price

Yea salute and continue your husstle 2moro.

While their children become prostitutes and criminals because of lack of father figure.

1 Like

Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by cutedharmee: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2021
Ebukax:

It's that security forces of yours that wipe you away from this earth, keep celebrating everything you see online, people will soon celebrate your death...
Keep wishing people death and you should remain on the planet earth and rust here huuun wink
Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by adabaraabdul: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2021
Intelligence reports have shown that this man was the mind behind cowardly killing of security personnels and wanton destruction of Security installations lately. I don't get how some people think the Government will seat back and watch this mayhem continue unabated. This is not about IPOB or a Biafran cause. Anyone that decides to operate under any guise to cause chaos and commotion by killing Security personnel and destroying Government institutions in the South East or any part Nigeria should expect maximum responsibility from the Government to put in place peace and order. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by Ebukax(f): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2021
Chigboboss:

God bless you bro.
Bless u too my bro

1 Like

Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by adabaraabdul: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2021
samyj2477:
when one eastern Governor like IMO gov, delta or Ebonyi gov drops down dead, then all this nonsense will stop. Their family will go down with them. When it happens, then they will begin to take the Biafra struggle serious.
my brother be careful what you post here. This page is monitored seriously. What you just posted is weighty and potends alot. Be guided. Hmmmm. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by Ebukax(f): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2021
cutedharmee:

Keep wishing people death and you should remain on the planet earth and rust here huuun wink

Not wishing him that, but I hate to see people celebrate over the death of another I get angry
Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by Quaddafi29: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2021
A big storm is coming and I pity those who will be caught in its part. Somebody has touched the tigers tail
Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by otokx(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2021
Looks like some areas of Imo state like every other state do not have any feel of government presence, these areas should be avoided for now unless necessary.

We pray for peace and wisdom in the land.
Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by Austineva(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2021
Gireiboy:

The international community already knows their true colours, nobody will be on their side. And that will give us the opportunity to finish what we started in 1967( mind you we still haven't avenge the killing of Sir Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa 10 million more ipigs have to go down).
as if wen it starts now that u can carry gun! My brother be wise, war is never a child play. Despite d fact that 1967 war was d war between Nigerian govt and d igbos, it wasn't still easy for them d govt. U killed 10m igbo, do u know how many d igbos killed? Wen it finally starts now u will be looking for were to run to. Just be wise, brother

1 Like

Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by austinelex: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2021
Upon all the juju the man put for body they still end him live
Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by Basher8583: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2021
samyj2477:
when one eastern Governor like IMO gov, delta or Ebonyi gov drops down dead, then all this nonsense will stop. Their family will go down with them. When it happens, then they will begin to take the Biafra struggle serious.

Hope you remember what happend in Odi and Zaki Biam. Soldiers deleted all able bodied men with no exception. You can never fight the government and win.
You want to reduce your already 5% to 1%

3 Likes

Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by Kuginzi: 11:04am On Apr 25, 2021
Dpharisee:
Please if you are Yoruba don't join them in celebrating the murder of these guys defending their land. Boko Haram is occupying the village of the new Police IGP in Geidam and sharing leaflets openly without confrontation.
For now they have given a little breathing space to the South West to return later in full force, the focus now is on the deeply marginalised South East.
This is a Fulani jihad from that minutes of JNI meeting chaired by Pantami at Bauchi Central Mosque in 2010, don't fall for their Taqqiya denial.

They want to create crisis in the South East as IPOB goes on revenge, in the next few days security agents from the North will be redeployed out of the South East and Southern officers from the SW and Middle Belt will be sent there to replace them and be sacrificed, if you are a security agent reading this and you receive a new posting to the SE just be aware of what awaits you if you obey the order.

They are going to repeat the same tactics used during the civil war where soldiers from the middle belt and SW were dying in the battle field only for the Fulani led by Murtala Mohammed which hitherto caged Gowon to consolidate their position and take power after the war, they preserved their own soldiers and officers including Buhari.

Among the soldiers and IRS officers who died in this confrontation with ESN non of them is Fulani, Inspector Ramon Akintola is known in Lagos as an IRS personnel and he was just sent to Imo for this encounter and he was killed engaging Ikonso, why didn't they send a Policeman or Hisbah from Kano or Katsina?

One last reality is that Ikonso death is going to inspire millions of Igbo youths, and the mere fact that he took down an Army Lieutenant and 4 soldiers and 3 IRS operatives and possibly other unconfirmed casualties before going down shows that he was a very brave and tough man and this is what the average Fulani dreads in the Igbos, Ikonso will become a folklore icon, believe you me shocked
I feel your pain bro!
Heema Powerfool did not claim any soldier or policeman was killed like that lying People Gazette and ipob miscreants were claiming.
So where did u get your own news from?
Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by sylve11: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2021
hmmm cool
Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by Chigboboss: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2021
Ebukax:

Bless u too my bro

Amen and Amen.

1 Like

Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by sylve11: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2021
samyj2477:

nor dey add Delta state to una biafra struggle. embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by Kuginzi: 11:15am On Apr 25, 2021
The killing of ESN Commander in the heart of the operational base of ESN in Imo has not only exposed the tactical weakness of ESN Operatives but also the tactical daftness of Nnamdi Kanu as a leader.
KANU is nothing but a fraudulent fellow, a fraudster parading as an angel/Messiah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Im sad the way our igbo brothers denied this guy in previous thread and tagging him a criminal.

Anymore attacks by Igbos/ESN in any SE state, I foresee the igbo youths revolting again Igbos/ESN.

Nnamdi kanu should thread with caution as I see his family members been attacked by igbo youths.

I welcome the murder of this Igbos commander and pray more are eliminated.

Im glad the police, Army, DSS have all fortified themselves and battle ready for the ragtag brainwashed Igbos pigs and idiots.

Clap for yourself
Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by Dpharisee: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2021
Kuginzi:

I feel your pain bro!
Heema Powerfool did not claim any soldier or policeman was killed like that lying People Gazette and ipob miscreants were claiming.
So where did u get your own news from?

https://www.nairaland.com/6523000/ikonso-coas-hails-troops-says
Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by Dpharisee: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2021
bubu2019:

Bros abeg yan me,
You mean Nigerian army lost many personals and they made the story look like they just went there and kill ikonso unchallenged?

https://www.nairaland.com/6523000/ikonso-coas-hails-troops-says
Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by iddonla: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2021
Dpharisee:
Please if you are Yoruba don't join them in celebrating the murder of these guys defending their land. Boko Haram is occupying the village of the new Police IGP in Geidam and sharing leaflets openly without confrontation.
For now they have given a little breathing space to the South West to return later in full force, the focus now is on the deeply marginalised South East.
This is a Fulani jihad from that minutes of JNI meeting chaired by Pantami at Bauchi Central Mosque in 2010, don't fall for their Taqqiya denial.

They want to create crisis in the South East as IPOB goes on revenge, in the next few days security agents from the North will be redeployed out of the South East and Southern officers from the SW and Middle Belt will be sent there to replace them and be sacrificed, if you are a security agent reading this and you receive a new posting to the SE just be aware of what awaits you if you obey the order.

They are going to repeat the same tactics used during the civil war where soldiers from the middle belt and SW were dying in the battle field only for the Fulani led by Murtala Mohammed which hitherto caged Gowon to consolidate their position and take power after the war, they preserved their own soldiers and officers including Buhari.

Among the soldiers and IRS officers who died in this confrontation with ESN non of them is Fulani, Inspector Ramon Akintola is known in Lagos as an IRS personnel and he was just sent to Imo for this encounter and he was killed engaging Ikonso, why didn't they send a Policeman or Hisbah from Kano or Katsina?

One last reality is that Ikonso death is going to inspire millions of Igbo youths, and the mere fact that he took down an Army Lieutenant and 4 soldiers and 3 IRS operatives and possibly other unconfirmed casualties before going down shows that he was a very brave and tough man and this is what the average Fulani dreads in the Igbos, Ikonso will become a folklore icon, believe you me shocked

I am yoruba..

but God in heaven will bless you abundantly for this insightful piece

1 Like

Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by Kuginzi: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2021
What do IPOB gain in terrorizing their own communities?
Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by ThatFairGuy1: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2021
[s]
Dpharisee:

[/s]
Nuisance yapping rubbish.

You demonize Islam and you want me as a Muslim to agree with you?

Does marauding herders you attributed to JNI spare Muslims while perpetrating their evils?

You lots are senseless. I won't believe or agree with ANYTHING that'll make me(a Muslim) an endangered specie.

Igbo man, carry your cross. You've never cease to mock us whenever we experience evils from those animals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by ThatFairGuy1: 11:38am On Apr 25, 2021
Chimarto:
RIP our hero!
You're all Terrorists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by Omodua(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2021
Chigboboss:

Heema Powerfool is in sivia pains Leemao grin

Where are all the cockroaches that were claiming Ikonso wasn't a top commander, he wasn't an ipob member, he was killed 50 years ago?
Time to update format, that one don cast... cheesy

Brainwashed cowards that deny their colleagues and their sacrifice at the drop of a hat...

Sore losers ndi ara grin
What's this one saying?
Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by ThatFairGuy1: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2021
Asgard13:

I Be man cool
Terrorist. You'll find no abode in South West when it's finally dawn on you.

1 Like

Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by ThatFairGuy1: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
It will get to That shave soon. The way the governors are going, they might find themselves burying each other soon.
You all have this Terrorist mindset yet you keep demonizing some set of people
Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by Omodua(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2021
Odua1stson:
All terrorists must be sent to baba god, kudos to gallant soldiers that killed those bastards.
They are bustards? So,those people fighting for autonomy and freedom in your region are bustards too?
Hypocrites!
Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by zuto4u(m): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2021
My question is, why is it that the Nigerian army and other security agents are not going after fulani herdsmen terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by Truthfulguy10: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dpharisee:

Words of wisdom

They will regret their action

1 Like

Re: Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
KoleDgreat2020:
I see reprisal attacks from ipob..the war is just starting. security operatives should watch their back closely

It is good turn your own lands into terrorist territory. Na so we dey watch una. When politicians started with BH and bandits we warned that it is normal citizens that will suffer nobody listened. Now simple farm they cannot do.

Make una continue you will continue to be IDP in people’s country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian / Yahaya Bello & Femi Fani-kayode Poster. Would You Vote For Them? / Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.