Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

The Army Lied About Its Casualties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Army Lied About Its Casualties (3453 Views)

Arrest Of The Masterminds Of Owo Massacres, The Army Lied(photos) / List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel / Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Army Lied About Its Casualties by Coconuthead126: 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
I've gotten all the true details of the chaos that went down in Oru East, Awo mmama... and yes there was a joint sting operation involving the NPF, units from the Nigerian army, ITF, and the DSS against suspected ESN operatives in a base located in Awo mmama and led by the much talked about "Commander Ikonso". The security agencies came prepared and heavily stacked up and it appeared they took the ESN operatives completely by surprise. There was a very serious gun battle that ensued when the Nigerian joint security forces stormed the base of commander Ikonso, and despite been outnumbered and outgunned, commander Ikonso and his boys put up a very determined fight till commander Ikonso and one of his boys (not 6 as the army shamelessly claimed with no proof) were taken down... the rest escaped and only two ESN operatives were killed with two others captured after been injured in the clash. The security forces lost 5 men in the gun battle.

After the news of Commander Ikonson's death from the invasion broke, his boys went on a vengeful rampage and razed down Hope Uzodinma's mansion and some of his vehicles at his country home in Omuma, killing three of his security guards. Then two more security men who were transporting gallons of petrol were tracked down and in a random act of violence also gunned down around Oguta junction. Right now the atmosphere is tense in Oru East and the army have reinforced and are on high alert in various strategic areas of the community... there's suspicion that there might be reprisals from the ESN or "unknown gunmen" on military and police targets in the coming days.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by Ammishaddai: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
I knew the Nigerian army(in cahoots with Daily Trust) could never have been that sucessful

23 Likes

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by Pravedk: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ok. Guns everywhere...

Toh!
Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by OneNigerianist: 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
I hpoe security operatives are prepared for a major escalation.

10 Likes

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by FarahAideed: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
This sounds more plausible because the Army only showed one corpse and two guys in cuffs

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by Makemefit12op(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
The loss of the ESN commander will not be taken easily by Kanu and his gangs.expect more attacks on army and police personnel in the coming days

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by amuwo1980: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
OneNigerianist:
I hpoe security operatives are prepared for a major escalation.
Very very very major one and soon Abuja will be on that list. It is not a tea party.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nigeria Army lie for breakfast, lunch, and supper.

Believe them at the risk of your sanity.

I'm baffled as per why they risk a conflagration trying to kill or capture someone they could monitor and reason with, if indeed he was invited to Ebube Agu. Now the Pandora box is open.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by OfoIgbo: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
ESN 5 - 2 Fulani army

And I am almost certain ESN will retaliate soon.

Coming to think of it,. ESN is quite good. How can a group take you by surprise and yet loose more men than you. These guys a very good

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by Chimarto: 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
They did amazing things when they were not armed talk more of now that they're armed.

Nsogbu 4 ndi uniform men

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by Asgard13: 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Not 6...

Nigeria army lost 6 solders and 3 police men...

Not including ones At Uzodinma place

Holy cup delivered... they took three . Holy cup took 9.

Bros forget media propaganda

It’s a sad day...

We disembark to re embark....

Today all fears it’s gone.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by akpa666: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
and again Nnamdi kanu posted on his Facebook page that the hour has come na that time I know say water don pass garri

12 Likes

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by Bkayyy: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Truth does not need reference.
This is the real account.
As for the Terrorist Nigeria Government and their sympathizers, just know that you can never win the Army of the people.
Their have never been anywhere in history where a guerilla army has been subdued with force. Even the Almighty Roman Empire have to run from Germania with their tails in between their legs when they were challenged by the German guerilla.
The great USA at her peak was beaten blue black by Vietnam guerilla. They ran and avoided the history of their Vietnam War.
So relax, with time you terrorist Nigeria and your sympathizers will have a different tale.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by West1side: 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
I believe this but I will be expecting more death of Ipob members too n even more death of innocent people that might not be affiliated to Ipob. If Hope is politically wise he will understand this is an opportunity to decimate Ipob in Imo b4 the next election.

PDP will be left naked without any doing the dirty rigging n assassinations of political rivals they are known for.

Makemefit12op:
The loss of the ESN commander will not be taken easily by Kanu and his gangs.expect more attacks on army and police personnel in the coming days

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by helinues: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Details without photos would be discarded

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by BigSarah(f): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
OfoIgbo:
ESN 5 - 2 Fulani army

Coming to think of it,. ESN is quite good. How can a group take you by surprise and yet loose more men than you. These guys a very good

Stop this please, not worth gloating about.

1 Like

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by Noneroone(m): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
This is more credible. You mean a combined team of army, police, Dss and ITF fought for several hours and couldn't penetrate ESN camp and only went to attack the ESN unit commander. Despite off guard with few men, the well prepared FG team sustained more loss than ESN. That's not exactly a victory.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
the soldiers that went to ngwa in Abia state with hilux till today them no see soldiers nor hilux

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by UsmanFodio: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
West1side:
I believe this but I will be expecting more death of Ipob members too n even more death of innocent people that might not be affiliated to Ipob. If Hope is politically wise he will understand this is an opportunity to decimate Ipob in Imo b4 the next election.

PDP will be left naked without any doing the dirty rigging n assassinations of political rivals they are known for.

This one still thinks that it is about PDP and APC something.

Funny

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by Bkayyy: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
BigSarah:

Stop this please, not worth gloating about.
Will you keep quiet there!
Just relax in your land of Cowards (Lagos) and allow martyrs do their business in Igboland.
They know what they are up against and the risk before volunteering.
BTW, which kind yansh you carry put for your dp?

4 Likes

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by allen113: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
so with all the charms commander Ikonso body still collect.

Satan dey disappoint when you need am most.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by RuddyFusion(m): 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Peace be STILL

2 Likes

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by ScamHunter: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coconuthead126:
I've gotten all the true details of the chaos that went down in Oru East, Awo mmama... and yes there was a joint sting operation involving the NPF, units from the Nigerian army, ITF, and the DSS against suspected ESN operatives in a base located in Awo mmama and led by the much talked about "Commander Ikonso". The security agencies came prepared and heavily stacked up and it appeared they took the ESN operatives completely by surprise. There was a very serious gun battle that ensued when the Nigerian joint security forces stormed the base of commander Ikonso, and despite been outnumbered and outgunned, commander Ikonso and his boys put up a very determined fight till commander Ikonso and one of his boys (not 6 as the army shamelessly claimed with no proof) were taken down... the rest escaped and only two ESN operatives were killed with two others captured after been injured in the clash. The security forces lost 5 men in the gun battle.

After the news of Commander Ikonson's death from the invasion broke, his boys went on a vengeful rampage and razed down Hope Uzodinma's mansion and some of his vehicles at his country home in Omuma, killing three of his security guards. Then two more security men who were transporting gallons of petrol were tracked down and in a random act of violence also gunned down around Oguta junction. Right now the atmosphere is tense in Oru East and the army have reinforced and are on high alert in various strategic areas of the community... there's suspicion that there might be reprisals from the ESN or "unknown gunmen" on military and police targets in the coming days.
You may be correct. I've been reading some comments on YouTube from people around that location.

6 Likes

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by Valkrie: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Many would die but there is no greater force than a force fighting for her homeland...The army is just fighting for salary...keep salary off for 6 months and the army would disintegrate..I just sorry for the Nigeria military outfit serving in the east these coming days...I advise they should all make peace with their creator and make sure their will is properly arranged cos no body knows who would go next...!!

11 Likes

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by ScamHunter: 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
Valkrie:
Many would die but there is no greater force than a force fighting for her homeland...The army is just fighting for salary...keep salary off for 6 months and the army would disintegrate..I just sorry for the Nigeria military outfit serving in the east these coming days...I advise they should all make peace with their creator and make sure their will is properly arranged cos no body knows who would go next...!!
Fulani are smart. When it gets hot, they'll use southern soldiers against south so that the south decimates themselves just as they use southern soldiers against BH

8 Likes

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by Valkrie: 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
ScamHunter:

Fulani are smart. When it gets hot, they'll use southern soldiers against south so that the south decimates themselves just as they use southern soldiers against BH

Don't worry even those in the military from.the south are not all foolish...all nah code. Just be watching as things unfold..it is the foolish ones that would bite the dust...Get this into your psyche...Fulani are not and never smart, intact they are one of the most unintelligent people we have around...!! They only look for foolish people to use and that's it...!! Just like the supreme court governor they are using now...after sometime they would simply leave him to his fate when he can no longer deliver as expected and search for another foolish southerner to use...!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by Dpharisee: 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
OfoIgbo:
ESN 5 - 2 Fulani army

The Army Lieutenant and Police officers that died are southerners sent for this mission, they ensured that no Fulani officers went for the operation

7 Likes

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by jimi4us: 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
No idiot wearing uniform bastards should be allowed to be breathing anywhere in Biafra land

4 Likes

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by myright: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
ScamHunter:

You're very correct. I've been reading some comments on YouTube from people around that location.
Please share the YouTube link
Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by Gjrich(m): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Distraction and diversion strategy from security agencies to shift our attention from the allegation made by Hope Uzodinma

Imo State governor said that federal Govt should publish names of politicians and security men behind the attack on police headquarters in Imo. He clearly stated that some of those behind the attack are not from South East.

Suddenly, Nigeria security attacked ESN to divert attention to Ipob so that no list will be published.
Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by ScamHunter: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Valkrie:

Don't worry even those in the military from.the south are not all foolish...all nah code. Just be watching as things unfold..it is the foolish ones that would bite the dust...Get this into your psyche...Fulani are not and never smart, intact they are one of the most unintelligent people we have around...!! They only look for foolish people to use and that's it...!! Just like the supreme court governor they are using now...after sometime they would simply leave him to his fate when he can no longer deliver as expected and search for another foolish southerner to use...!!

You're right. It's the British that teleguides them all these years. Research on those behind most notable outcomes in Nigeria would shock you. Right from the days of coup

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: OPC Members Seen Clearing Fulani Settlement Axis In Igangan Oyo State. / Bola Tinubu’s 2015 Dollar Account Statement In Union Bank / Ekiti Governor Urges Nigerians To Live In Peace, Harmony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.