Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

The Army Lied About Its Casualties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Army Lied About Its Casualties (3449 Views)

Arrest Of The Masterminds Of Owo Massacres, The Army Lied(photos) / List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel / Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by AngelicDamsel(f): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
First to comment on the second page. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by heniford2: 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
hmm nawa
Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by superjab247: 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
allen113:
so with all the charms commander Ikonso body still collect.

Satan dey disappoint when you need am most.
Charm don't work bro if they worked the fulanis wouldn't have been able to deal ruthlessly with the yorubas and their numerous babalawos

6 Likes

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by EndYahoo: 2:35am On Apr 25, 2021
Coconuthead126:
I've gotten all the true details of the chaos that went down in Oru East, Awo mmama... and yes there was a joint sting operation involving the NPF, units from the Nigerian army, ITF, and the DSS against suspected ESN operatives in a base located in Awo mmama and led by the much talked about "Commander Ikonso". The security agencies came prepared and heavily stacked up and it appeared they took the ESN operatives completely by surprise. There was a very serious gun battle that ensued when the Nigerian joint security forces stormed the base of commander Ikonso, and despite been outnumbered and outgunned, commander Ikonso and his boys put up a very determined fight till commander Ikonso and one of his boys (not 6 as the army shamelessly claimed with no proof) were taken down... the rest escaped and only two ESN operatives were killed with two others captured after been injured in the clash. The security forces lost 5 men in the gun battle.

After the news of Commander Ikonson's death from the invasion broke, his boys went on a vengeful rampage and razed down Hope Uzodinma's mansion and some of his vehicles at his country home in Omuma, killing three of his security guards. Then two more security men who were transporting gallons of petrol were tracked down and in a random act of violence also gunned down around Oguta junction. Right now the atmosphere is tense in Oru East and the army have reinforced and are on high alert in various strategic areas of the community... there's suspicion that there might be reprisals from the ESN or "unknown gunmen" on military and police targets in the coming days.
Igbos and catchy Nollywood fairy tale movie plot. No pictures, no video evidence. So the eye witness that was injured and escaped decided to count the military casualties before he ran away.
You sound so ridiculous . The Grand commander is dead and you went after your brother in retaliation. I believe the government is winning in psychological warfare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by OfoIgbo: 2:58am On Apr 25, 2021
Dpharisee:

The Army Lieutenant and Police officers that died are southerners sent for this mission, they ensured that no Fulani officers went for the operation

I don't care if they are my blood brothers. If they are there to kill their fellow easterners, then they are Fulani full stop.

I can assure you that in their funeral, it will never be revealed that they died in their operation against an ESN operative.

In fact Igbos can help out by ensuring that any army or police being buried in Igboland, did not die fighting ESN, moving forward. Let this be one level of difficulty these people will have to scale through. It will make them think twice.

When they are regarded as outcasts, the army may have problems convincing such people to join in operations. This may even affect eastern soldiers killed in operations against BH. Any soldier to be buried in the east now has to be vetted

4 Likes

Re: The Army Lied About Its Casualties by Gandollaar(f): 5:13am On Apr 25, 2021
West1side:
I believe this but I will be expecting more death of Ipob members too n even more death of innocent people that might not be affiliated to Ipob. If Hope is politically wise he will understand this is an opportunity to decimate Ipob in Imo b4 the next election.

PDP will be left naked without any doing the dirty rigging n assassinations of political rivals they are known for.

Who killed Funso Williams?

(1) (2) (Reply)

ESN Members Burn Dangote Truck In Nsuka VIDEO / Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) / View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.