Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One (46137 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Muguljela: 10:50am On Apr 25, 2021
Nigeria
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Emmyxclusive: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2021
FreeSpirited:
How does this stop Islamic agenda of killing Christians
Why are Pastors so shallow and selfish nowadays. Their attitude alone is enough to drive any reasonable person away from the church
He is the only pastor that has openly called out the government cursed the powerful people that are killings Christians.
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by gtrader: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2021
Yes, he used the best Horse to travel to Jerusalem. Nigerians should stop being a hypocrites, most of people that worshipped God genuinely in the old were rich. I wonder what makes it look bad if a Church can afford a $30 million dollar jet? Oh because Nigerians are poor? Americans are poor too...

obonujoker:
If Jesus came during this age, would he have acquired a private jet worth billions of Naira??

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Agugbadin: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Although i'm not fond of those this man associates himself with, there's something I like about him.

I think he's genuine by his fruits.

My thoughts though.
So do I, so far no scandal and he is a good teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by 2special(m): 11:01am On Apr 25, 2021
obonujoker:
If Jesus came during this age, would he have acquired a private jet worth billions of Naira??
Yes
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Onelove508: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2021
realokopi:
One of the realest man of God in Nigeria. Most Idoma men are known to be just and truthful in everything they do. I am not saying that because I am Idoma tho, it's just the truth.

Do you know his elder brother- desame mama desame Papa, the former military spoke man, how truthful was he?

There are truthful people anywhere and everywhere and so are liers.

What's even the big deal in what okpani Eneche has said now to boast about as been truthful hun?!

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by genkins(m): 11:01am On Apr 25, 2021
You can afford or your church can afford. What is your day time job that u can afford a jet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by genkins(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2021
gtrader:
Yes, he used the best Horse to travel to Jerusalem. Nigerians should stop being a hypocrites, most of people that worshipped God genuinely in the old were rich. I wonder what makes it look bad if a Church can afford a $30 million dollar jet? Oh because Nigerians are poor? Americans are poor too...

Jesus used a donkey not a horse once in his ministry and he did not own it. It was borrowed. Oya let ur pastor charter and use the plane once let us see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Mrpojj(m): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2021
obonujoker:

Would he ride donkey?
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by FreeSpirited: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2021
Kuginzi:
Then what's your business with that?
We know you are a terrorist...and you will soon meet your end. Oloshi
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Onelove508: 11:07am On Apr 25, 2021
Grace001:
I stand to be corrected.

Why is that pastors/G.O of most popular Pentecostal churches in Nigeria are richer than their members.

No individual member, no single member wealth can be equate to these pastors/G.Os

No single member is richer than PAPA Oyedepo

No single member Is richer than daddy G.O Adeboye not even the vp Osinbajo.

Apostle Sulaimon
Pastor Enenche
Pastor Paul Adefarasin
Pastor Ayo oritsajofor
Prophet TB Joshua
Pastor Chris oyakhilome

Food for thought

Do you know all their members?

What properties or liquid cash do you see assocy to these pastors to know they are so rich?
I'm not talking of church properties o.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Kuginzi: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2021
FreeSpirited:

We know you are a terrorist...and you will soon meet your end. Oloshi
I repeat, what's your business with that?Oloriburuku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Although i'm not fond of those this man associates himself with, there's something I like about him.

My thoughts though.

I am not fond of you though you associate your name with My Saviour , Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Onelove508: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2021
The OP is so mischievous and wants controversy as well as bashing of pastors, that why he use 'I' when the pastor actually used 'we'
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by sammysmiles(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

My thoughts though.
Your opinion does not count.... In fact, nobody is interested...
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Mayng01(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2021
If you can, can you maintain it
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by FreeSpirited: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2021
Kuginzi:

I repeat, what's your business with that?Oloriburuku
You, and all your terrorists clerics and minister shall meet ur end soon. Nigeria is never the same again. u all have been exposed by the terrorist you are.
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by PAWG(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2021
Please what business(es) does he do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by princemartinsG(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2021
When jihadist are having agend of terror and islamization and killing people in thousands , pastors are busy feathering their nest and talking about private jet

FreeSpirited:
Why are Pastors so shallow and selfish nowadays. Their attitude alone is enough to drive any reasonable person away from the church
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Samysearch(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Hatred is the worst form of depravity. Islamic agenda of killing Christians? Not my Islam. Maybe the one you guys push to the media.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Kuginzi: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You, and all your terrorists clerics and minister shall meet ur end soon. Nigeria is never the same again. u all have been exposed by the terrorist you are.
You have not answered my question. Pls what's your business with that?

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by blazepascal(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Ogbeni make una stop this, God is not a fool.
I swear

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by pinknipple: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2021
Which one is “purpose of easy, stress-less and aggressive spread of the gospel”,

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by IBreakRules: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2021
I live in Abuja and I can confirm this.
There's a friend of mine here in Abuja who has been marketing about two private jets for a while now. One in Abuja airport, the other in Lagos airport.
We were drinking one day and he told me how Pastor Enenche has been posting them about buying one from them.
In his words, "Enenche no gree buy private jet, him no know say him do reach the level, na big man him be now like his other colleagues who own PJs.. him just dey post them since and dem know say he get the money."

This guy didn't even know I attend his church.
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Successfulben: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2021
daveobasi1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-can-afford-a-private-jet-but-i-havent-acquired-one-paul-enenche/%3famp
to say that private jets are acquired by these money mongers to ease the spread of the gospel is a lie from d pit of hell. Which of the apostles owned private jets, or did they not still effectively spread the same gospel these god of men are now using for there personal gain? May God help these generation of hungry pastors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Heavensent01(m): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2021
God bless Paul Enenche, I just love how he cherish his wife like Peter Okoye

may God give you hundred of that PJ for his gospel
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2021
obonujoker:

being christlike is not the same as being christ. dont get the two terms twisted. Jesus would have flown around for ministry now since he is a God, why did he have to enter boat which was a mode of transport and I believe expensive. Even if there were aeroplanes at that time, he would have entered it or some rich man would have offered it to him.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by EgunMogaji2: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2021
Well, being able to afford buying a private jet is different from being also able to maintain it and store it. Properly, not the just anyhow naija way.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by usj(m): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2021
realokopi:
One of the realest man of God in Nigeria. Most Idoma men are known to be just and truthful in everything they do. I am not saying that because I am Idoma tho, it's just the truth.
does that include David Mark?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by oladipojesse(m): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2021
obonujoker:

Yes and Yes... HE would be flying the most expensive one.
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by obonujoker(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2021
Mrpojj:

Would he ride donkey?

You think Jesus would use billions of dollars/Naira to acquire a private jet??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by obonujoker(m): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2021
oladipojesse:

Yes and Yes... HE would be flying the most expensive one.

You think Jesus would do this??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe / Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend / Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.