Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One (46126 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Casper21: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2021
obonujoker:
If Jesus came during this age, would he have acquired a private jet worth billions of Naira??

Will Jesus fly to other countries by foot?
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Casper21: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2021
tamonokare:
Pastors are thieves. Stop giving your hard earned money to them.

Eh let it be shey na our money
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2021
THE PROBLEM OF AFRICANS IN GENERAL IS THAT THEY HAVE MENTAL CHALLENGES TO TACKLE BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW PEOPLE BECOME BILLIONAIRES UNDER SO CALLED RELIGION _____I CAN ALSO SEE THAT. ALL THE PROBLEM OF PLANET EARTH NOW LIVING IN AFRICA _____AGAIN HOW LONG WILL AFRICANS FOOL THEIR SELF UNDER THIS INDIVIDUAL CRIMINALS CALLED RELIGION LEADERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by zimmaking(m): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2021
Agugbadin:

So do I, so far no scandal and he is a good teacher.
No scandal at all,I respect him.
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 25, 2021
I didn't say all Idoma men; I said most.
That means David Mark is excluded.
usj:
does that include David Mark?
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by ChilamNk(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2021
It would've been better saying we (The ministry/church) can afford Instead of “I can afford “
I can afford makes it look like you're in a business.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by charlesucheh(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2021
I am a catholic, But it is only Enenche's preaching amongst other Pentecostal churches I will listen too and get motivated. I think he teaches rather than preach.

And as for the jet, I'd rather suggest he doesn't buy. just keep it simple and concentrate on the progress of your church members and Nigeria at large. God will definitely bless a genuine and truthful mind. it is well.
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Emmadoc: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2021
realokopi:
One of the realest man of God in Nigeria. Most Idoma men are known to be just and truthful in everything they do. I am not saying that because I am Idoma tho, it's just the truth.

Ikèngbè
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by danngnews: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2021
post=101103993:

The church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail.

Meanwhile your Darling Daddy has opened the gates of hell on Nigerians and u keep supporting him,you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by detectivejones: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
See dem shouting "real man of God" upandan if he has one and decides to say otherwise who go know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by MummyD2020(f): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
kenzysmith:
God bless u my papa Sir may you keep growing higher sir may you keep touching lives sir and may God bless me

'My papa'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Grace001: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Onelove508:

Do you know all their members?

What properties or liquid cash do you see assocy to these pastors to know they are so rich?
I'm not talking of church properties o.

Even if I don’t know all their members, using PAPA Oyedepo as an example

Which individual member among his congregation own 2 private jets and 2 universities or wealth equate to this let’s start from there.

Individual with this type of wealth can’t hide from news, there is no way we won’t know about them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by kachistone: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
[quote author=Grace001 post=101104019]I stand to be corrected.

Why is that pastors/G.O of most popular Pentecostal churches in Nigeria are richer than their members.

No individual member, no single member wealth can be equate to these pastors/G.Os

No single member is richer than PAPA Oyedepo

No single member Is richer than daddy G.O Adeboye not even the vp Osinbajo.

Apostle Sulaimon
Pastor Enenche
Pastor Paul Adefarasin
Pastor Ayo oritsajofor
Prophet TB Joshua
Pastor Chris oyakhilome

Food for thought

Hahahahahaha.

But to be honest, some church members are far richer than these pastors o. No go there at all.
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by AzuNas: 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Alright. . . . . . .She

If you leave within diz states in Nigeria Delta,Edo, Rivers,Kogi,must especially Abuja,Benue and Niger environz,diz man's giving na industry on e own.If other pastor's follow diz man example,.

Naija.

Abeg
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Tareq1105: 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
You will never find answer to your question.

Genuine men of God are representative of God on the earth and in the midst of His people.

God is committed to blessing them on every side to validate His call upon their lives.

Go through your Bible, if you have one, you will see in the New Testament how the early church were treating the Apostles after Jesus had left them.

It's not starting today.

The Bible say we should bring our tithes to His store house. Then tithe, 10% of your profit, was being measured by tubers of Yam, cattles, etc but it's cash today.

Imagine, worshippers at Canaanland bring yam, cattle, goat, chicken, etc to church as tithe. Where would the church keep them and for how long bcoz some are perishable in nature. Hence the conversion to currency.

So it's not new and I don't see why non Christian will be more pained over a doctrine that doesn't concern them.

Grace001:
I stand to be corrected.

Why is that pastors/G.O of most popular Pentecostal churches in Nigeria are richer than their members.

No individual member, no single member wealth can be equate to these pastors/G.Os

Apostle Sulaimon
Pastor Enenche
Pastor Paul Adefarasin
Pastor Ayo oritsajofor
Prophet TB Joshua
Pastor Chris oyakhilome

Food for thought

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by taiwolomo1: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Although i'm not fond of those this man associates himself with, there's something I like about him.

I think he's genuine by his fruits.

My thoughts though.
how pls?? A pastor could afford private jet?? Where does the money come from!?? From extorting his followers abi! God go judge all this yahoo pastors
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by NaijaSumigan: 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
tamonokare:
Pastors are thieves. Stop giving your hard earned money to them.

This is a very cruel allegation. Be careful what you call upon your life
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Teymanhenry(f): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
You can surely afford it from all the offerings and tithes Dumamis members worldwide were able to give to The Lord
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
This PRIVATE JET MADNESS will end one day.
Den u Guys will switch 2 SUBMARINE or NASA Rockets.
I don't blame you Guys.

It's only AFRICA you people can lay humans hostage & excel. A continent with d highest number of JOBLESS & Gullible humans.
Of course! They will always gravitate towards you guys, since every stratum of Government is hopeless.

In Diaspora, it's a different Ball Game and they know it.
People don't have your time here.
In Fact some white Guys are busy touring every tunnel of the world with the purpose of localising HELL.
They really want to catch a Glimpse of it b4 dey die.

In Everything the WHITEMAN brought to Africa, it's only development dat d BLACK AFRICANS are resistant to.
For the rest, we engulfed them.

I can't help but shake my head in despair at what the pastor said.

Please what business does the pastor do that he can afford private jet? Is church supposed to be a business?

Africans should be the most intolerant to this type of religion (making pastors billionaires) because we just can not afford it. There is poverty and dejection in Africa, especially sub saharan Africa. I can understand other people like Europeans and Americans tolerating it because THEY CAN AFFORD IT.

I shake my head in despair because the black man is a lost and clueless race. You only need to click in topic where Yoruba and Igbo are insulting each other, or Christians and Muslim, or Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria, to see how stupid and childish we are.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by 1Dray(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Grace001:
I stand to be corrected.

Apostle Sulaimon
Pastor Enenche
Pastor Paul Adefarasin
Pastor Ayo oritsajofor
Prophet TB Joshua
Pastor Chris oyakhilome

Food for thought

How did you come about this conclusion?
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Okoroawusa: 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
" Pastor's house na im dey fine pass.... and dem dey bad bad bad things"
Fela Anikulapo-Kuti
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Decent09(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
FreeSpirited:
How does this stop Islamic agenda of killing Christians
Why are Pastors so shallow and selfish nowadays. Their attitude alone is enough to drive any reasonable person away from the church

Go and get sense jare
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Grace001: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hahahahahaha.

But to be honest, some church members are far richer than these pastors o. No go there at all.

Not small up coming churches

I’m taking of most popular churches
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by globalresource: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Grace001:
I stand to be corrected.

Apostle Sulaimon
Pastor Enenche
Pastor Paul Adefarasin
Pastor Ayo oritsajofor
Prophet TB Joshua
Pastor Chris oyakhilome

Food for thought

You expect the leader of millions of people to be poorer. Is it logically reasonable in any field in today's world
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
WITH MOST DUE SENSE OF RESPECT AND DEEPEST LOVE FOR YOU SIR, PLEASE DONT BUY ONE. OUR MASTER- THE ONLY SON OF THE OWNER OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE WAS HERE ON EARTH AND DIDNT EVEN HAVE A DONKEY. THERE ARE MANY MISSIONARIES INSIDE DIFFERENT JUNGLES PREACHING THE GOSPEL ON EMPTY STOMACHS WHO NEED HELP AND THERE ARE OTHERS WHO NEED CHANGE OF CARS/INSTRUMENTS THEY USE IN MISSIONARY WORKS SO THAT THEY CAN REACH MORE SOULS IN FAR AWAY PLACES (LIKE MYSELF) AND YOU CAN BE A BLESSING TO SUCH AND THE WORK THEY DO. MAY HEAVEN RIGHTLY GUIDE YOU SIR. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com 07054122412 APOSTLE-CHUMA
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Golan007: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
MummyD2020:

'My papa'?

His real father is in the village and when he calls he's often referred to as "that old man".

But Eneche is his papa.
Re: Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One by Golan007: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
Tareq1105:
You will never find answer to your question.

Genuine men of God are representative of God on the earth and in the midst of His people.

God is committed to blessing them on every side to validate His call upon their lives.

Go through your Bible, if you have one, you will see in the New Testament how the early church were treating the Apostles after Jesus had left them.

It's not starting today.

The Bible say we should bring our tithes to His store house. Then tithe, 10% of your profit, was being measured by tubers of Yam, cattles, etc but it's cash today.

Imagine, worshippers at Canaanland bring yam, cattle, goat, chicken, etc to church as tithe. Where would the church keep them and for how long bcoz some are perishable in nature. Hence the conversion to currency.

So it's not new and I don't see why non Christian will be more pained over a doctrine that doesn't concern them.

The bible must not have understood all this at the time when it said, people should actually bring such perishables to the storehouse.

It would be a mortal sin for the pastor to give such yam and goats to the widows, orphans and strangers in the land.

It is better It is money that can be stored in the bank and when you can afford a private jet, you ensure you get one.
Woe unto the poor.

But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), 25 then exchange(G) your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink,(H) or anything you wish.

Deuteronomy 14:22-29 New International Version

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prayer Points To Break The Powers Of Witchcraft / Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) / Pastor Adeboye At Glory Dome For Dunamis' 25th Anniversary (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.