Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) (30785 Views)

Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika / Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ / Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by OgbanjeProphet: 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
A ble-wetin

Bia father, I am onye Anambra.

Obiano is the worst thing that happened to Anambra state after Mbadinuju.

Building a cargo airport for us is great, but

him no dey perform at all.
Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mbaka again? Same thing you said about Supreme Court Governor..

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by hokafor(m): 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
This crook please go to Aso rock obiano will be too drunk to pay attention to your fake praises
Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Anointin24:
Am totally heart broken please help:

please my dear beloved NL
I don't want to die in silence I have been trying to keep quit but can't anymore.couple with the level of impersonation going on his forum by one devil called Anthony okeke. With my formal video I didn't mention my name.
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging have been looking for help on nairaland.my name ís ᑎᗯᗩᑎᏦᗯᝪ Celestine . ᖴᖇᝪᗰ ᑌᏀᗯᗴᗰᗴ ɪɴ ᴀᴡɢᴜ ʟɢᴀ ᴇɴᴜɢᴜ. Am 29 years of age. For the past 13 years now have been suffering from quadriplegia spinal chord injury. Am only alive today because my aging mother look after me but life is now too very hard for us, my mother is diabetic and her health is now worst.My hands is partially affected due to spinal injure and I can no earn any money because of it. my family have suffered and spend so much on us and is only me and my mother that live in our house here in the village no one else here to help. am suffering from serious UTI infection because I can not get proper treatment and because am not able to change catethrers regularly. we find it hard to feed or buy drugs and healthcare treatments like surpositry, catethrers, supossitory bowels stimulationsetc. Please am calling upon well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and help us, please nothing is too small nd to NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you, more details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU14He2TiVc

3 1 7 1 7 8 6 2 5 0
Nwankwo Celestine...D
First bank
For Whatsapp video call verification call thɪs number 0 8 1 1 6 5 9 1 6 6 4
The below picture is my unproperly treated bed sore

FRAUD!

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by sigiyaya112: 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Drizzy5001:
Mbaka should stay away from politics. And face his calling.
Which calling??
Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nice one, Governor Willie Obiano is working.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
Drizzy5001:
Mbaka should stay away from politics. And face his calling.

His calling is actually politics
Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by Winnerforever: 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mbaka the idiot
Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by am0s(m): 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
the Same things u said about the lifeless vegetable

Na this picture give me small joy this night so

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by Lomprico2: 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
whenever dem dash this one money he gives start to the praise upqndan.
Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Thunder fire u there. From Buhari d messiah to Hope for Imo state which has turned hopeless,helpless and now to Obiakpo d drunkard general of d federation being divine blessing to ndi Anambra. just bcus of one uncompleted cargo airport after 7yrs in office, u came 4rm nowhere & talking trash. Who knows how wuch d dummy/dullard, cow brain whisky addict dolled out. Fools
Oga shameless politican & priest u'll never succed in Anambra. Go n ask Andy Uba how e dey be after he was settled with d state by Obasanjo.

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Men of God are one of the biggest problems we have in this country.

They can never tell politicians the Blatant truths. They are corrupt and do lipservice for the sake of money.

Religion is bleeped up and our major problem

Fake men of God are one of the biggest problems we have in this country.
Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
ofiko123:
Nice one, Governor Willie Obiano is working.
working what? Where & what exactly is he working on?
Are u from Anambra or live in d state? If yes tell what he is working in ur area let me come & see with my eyes. 1 uncompleted airport in 7yrs?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by barinedan(m): 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
This man has started again oo
Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
This man always spoken in parables.
What he is actually says is that obiano is a fulani Islamic jihadist errand boy to Amambra.

The same polical sycophantic language
usually used by fake Nigerian religious sycophantic clergymen and women during corrupt elections seasons.

This man never concerned fulani terrorist herdsmen attacks against Enugu host communities, seems to me that this man is one of those land agents buying our land to fulani terrorist herdsmen .

No idiots will manipulate us anymore.

APC and PDP sycophantic youths get ready to die for nothing.

Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 25, 2021
Edusouls:
Igbos are sick with hating, they hate on everyone, everything, including their own, they even hate the air they breathe, father Mbaka is not the cause of ur life misery’s haba which kind people full this land self, land of hate hate no single love, tufiakwa
bro vomit here go do better something.So na yourubas make up his millions of adoration fellowship abi?
I just know you are one of those tribalistic peeps the Anambra international airport de choke- just wait, more are coming

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by lozanni(m): 12:39am On Apr 25, 2021
Just continue, we are watching events
Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by YorubaLord: 12:40am On Apr 25, 2021
It's these foolish and fake pastors that are part of the problems of this nation. Just imagine a so called Pastor saying a 9ja Politician is a blessing. Really?

E no go better for all 9ja fake pastors including this BASTARD! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by Chiskyyyyy(m): 12:43am On Apr 25, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1388441/governor-obiano-gods-blessing-anambra-state-fr-mbaka-photos/
is it not him again? The Ordained priest that wanted to exploit Peter Obi because of his political ambition. But Peter stood his grounds to donate discreetly. The religious FFK. Bro. Chika Okpala sang about people like him.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 12:51am On Apr 25, 2021
AS PRESIDENT BUHARI (WAS) IS A BLESSING TO NIGERIA !!!!
Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by Truthwords: 1:25am On Apr 25, 2021
Mr mbaCOW agent of the devil.
Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by vioment: 1:27am On Apr 25, 2021
Anambra great people and other people that associate with it, including Gov obiano.

I just think most leaders are doing 30% or less of their capabilities. Except for 2 or 3 that do up to (40 to 50)%. In anambra, this is pronounced, most individuals or group of people do more than the leaders in initiative or infrastructural achievements.

Everybody can do more. The leaders should definitely do more.
Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by codedlee(m): 1:43am On Apr 25, 2021
guru90:
100% Truth..... I am one of the Lucky person in Anambra State. Mr. Obiano is Training in aviation program....

Soonest, I will become International Pilot..... #Airman...

#Wise Man....
na them
Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by nyiamfrank: 2:03am On Apr 25, 2021
You don start again abi? You think say Nigerian youth don forget your antecedents? Park wells!
Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 2:41am On Apr 25, 2021
The problem of Nigeria is short people

They have caused this country more harm than good
Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 25, 2021
E don collect money
Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by Adetayo1978(m): 5:29am On Apr 25, 2021
The correlation between politics and religions in Nigeria.
Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by Shaherbano: 5:41am On Apr 25, 2021
Africans only think about themselves <a href="https://multiapkclub.com/traffic-rider-mod-apk/">traffic rider mod</a> that's why even when the government is bad Some people keep praising it because it benefits them.
I hope they know the benefit is only short time.
Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by Myer(m): 6:09am On Apr 25, 2021
emmabest2000:
How much did Obiano drops ? lipsrsealed

Peter refused to drop and his case was different shocked

One of igbo adage says ....

Onye bu igu ka ewu na eso grin

My thoughts exactly. cheesy

Though I believe in this case, Obiano deserves the accolades.

Anambra has a good reputation for producing good governors.
The only igbos I can vote for presidency.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) by JUSTBEFOCUS: 6:24am On Apr 25, 2021
This man is a confirmed bast3rd. Political Reverend father. He said that buhari is a God sent and here we are as a nation. He also said that Uzodimma is a God sent and IMO has become the den of unknown gun men (UGM). He deserved a hot 25 bullets in his empty skull . #AN IDIOTIC REVEREND#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Edo State Secretariat / Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid / APC Presidential Ticket: Tinubu On Edge As Cabal Sells Lawan To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.