Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help (566 Views)

I Got This Message On My Whatsapp. REAL OR SCAM. / My Npower Acct Number Was Displaying Another Acct Number / 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by Efe42(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hello guy's please help me out on this my WhatsApp messenger number was banned from using WhatsApp and I've tried all possible miss of contacting them but all in vain, please I need advice on what's next.
Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by lilvicky68(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
Wait lemme call Mark to remove the ban..
Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by Efe42(m): 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
Wait lemme call Mark to remove the ban..

Thanks so much dude.

I need advice not something to play it
Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
did you do yahoo with it and end up scamming mark zuckerbeug himself ?

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
Efe42:

Thanks so much dude.
Efe42:

Thanks so much dude.
and you believe him? people self ehn!
Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Efe42:

Thanks so much dude.
I need advice not something to play it
Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by falcon01: 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Efe42:
Hello guy's please help me out on this my WhatsApp messenger number was banned from using WhatsApp and I've tried all possible miss of contacting them but all in vain, please I need advice on what's next.
You got what you deserved for using a moded WhatsApp!
Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by rabiudon: 2:26am On Apr 25, 2021
Just send them a mail asking them to unban you number
Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by Efe42(m): 6:05am On Apr 25, 2021
falcon01:
You got what you deserved for using a moded WhatsApp!

I don't understand what do you mean by using a moded WhatsApp.
Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by Efe42(m): 6:06am On Apr 25, 2021
WorstWanderland:
did you do yahoo with it and end up scamming mark zuckerbeug himself ?

No sir I don't
Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by Efe42(m): 6:14am On Apr 25, 2021
rabiudon:
Just send them a mail asking them to unban you number

I've made a lot of research on It and I discover I'm not the only one who's experiencing ban for WhatsApp messenger other too sometimes account can be banned wrongly.

I need email address to contact them directly.
Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by seohubb: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
Efe42:

I've made a lot of research on It and I discover I'm not the only one who's experiencing ban for WhatsApp messenger other too sometimes account can be banned wrongly.

I need email address to contact them directly.

They wuldnt just ban like that.. Something is wrong somewhere
Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by Maj196(m): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Are you using GB whatsapp or any other third party whatsapp?
Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by Efe42(m): 12:09am On Apr 28, 2021
Maj196:
Are you using GB whatsapp or any other third party whatsapp?

GB WhatsApp
Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by Efe42(m): 12:09am On Apr 28, 2021
seohubb:

They wuldnt just ban like that.. Something is wrong somewhere
I really don't know.
Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by Maj196(m): 4:53am On Apr 28, 2021
Efe42:

GB WhatsApp
Well that's the reason. They've warned people to desist from using third party WhatsApp. They might unban it though
Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by yuping(m): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2021
Send an email to support@whasapp.com telling them to unban your number include the ban number with the email.
Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by Efe42(m): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2021
yuping:
Send an email to support@whasapp.com telling them to unban your number include the ban number with the email.

Thanks
Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by Efe42(m): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2021
Maj196:
Well that's the reason. They've warned people to desist from using third party WhatsApp. They might unban it though

Thanks
Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
Efe42:

if the so called number is very important to you , pls hit us on 0//8//1//1//3//0//7//7//1//6//7// lets get u back online
Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by priestcharm(m): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
Efe42:
Don't ever contact that guy with username damiriel parading himself as female. He is a scammer. Beware...
Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by Efe42(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
priestcharm:

Don't ever contact that guy with username damiriel parading himself as female. He is a scammer. Beware...

Thanks so mush bro.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Whatsapp Messenger Number Was Banned Help by priestcharm(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Efe42:

Thanks so mush bro.
Welcome bro

(1) (Reply)

Flower Mills Nigeria / Job Vacancy / Vacancy: Guest House Supervisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.