Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

My Npower Acct Number Was Displaying Another Acct Number - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Npower Acct Number Was Displaying Another Acct Number (331 Views)

Can't Log In To My Npower Portal Like 3 Days Now / Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter / My Npower Portal Is Displaying This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Npower Acct Number Was Displaying Another Acct Number by Alonzo50: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
pls enzawaez and other peole dat have hint on how npower are run pls my npower act number was showing difrent account number same bank but nt my acct number and i was unable to edit because have did my pv and it has show pass on my portal .have caled nasims and give dem my ref number and my act number with bvn and my mail with my phone number d lady ask me so many guestion and she said she wil escalate dat i shoud keep checking my portal.but the isue am having is i dont know which account nuber they validated is mine or the acct nber appearing on my portal ,and can they be paying my stipend to the acount number dat was not mine and dat does not taly with my name nor bvn pls i need some advice . Dont my writing pls
Re: My Npower Acct Number Was Displaying Another Acct Number by Alonzo50: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
pls i need ur comment felow nairaland
Re: My Npower Acct Number Was Displaying Another Acct Number by Clara16(f): 4:00am On Nov 26, 2021
[quote author=Alonzo50 post=105847074]pls enzawaez and other peole dat have hint on how npower are run pls my npower act number was showing difrent account number same bank but nt my acct number and i was unable to edit because have did my pv and it has show pass on my portal .have caled nasims and give dem my ref number and my act number with bvn and my mail with my phone number d lady ask me so many guestion and she said she wil escalate dat i shoud keep checking my portal.but the isue am having is i dont know which account nuber they validated is mine or the acct nber appearing on my portal ,and can they be paying my stipend to the acount number dat was not mine and dat does not taly with my name nor bvn pls i need some advice . Dont my writing pls[/quite]

Please which number did you use to call them brotherly?

(1) (Reply)

If You’re In Imo State And Environs, Don’t Just Miss Out On This. / We Are Looking For LOGISTICS MANAGER / A New Company Needs Workers To Pay Then For Doing The Following:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.