Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Whoever Wants To Save His Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whoever Wants To Save His Life (162 Views)

Why Would A Robot Maker Become A Robot Himself To Save His Robots? / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Whoever Wants To Live A Righteous Life In This World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whoever Wants To Save His Life by davidinchrist(m): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Matt.16.24 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.

Matt.16.25 - For whoever desires to save his life will LOSE IT, but whoever loses his life for My sake will FIND IT.

Matt.16.26 - For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

Matt.16.27 - For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.

(1) (Reply)

The Gift / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/04/2021 / Hope Of Glory - Emoji Devotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.