Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Whoever Wants To Live A Righteous Life In This World. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whoever Wants To Live A Righteous Life In This World. (294 Views)

How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? / A True Jesus' Disciple Is Better Than A Righteous Christian / Is There Anything Like "A Righteous Lie"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whoever Wants To Live A Righteous Life In This World. by elated177: 10:20pm On May 04, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

In fact, everyone who wants to live a righteous life in the Messiah Yahushua will be persecuted, while evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived, 2 Tim 3:12-13.

No one will ever understand the full meaning of the Scriptures above, until they actually decide to live a righteous and set-apart life.

Satan is in control of the things of this world and he, therefore, runs the lives of the unrighteous people of the this world.

The evil one orchestrates everything to fit exactly his plan. His traps and snares are everywhere.

The saints are his target. We, the saints, rejoice in the fact that the favour of YHVH of Hosts, our Father in heaven, abounds. The tougher the battle; the more the favour.

There's no limit to the power the saints have in Yahushua the Messiah.

As it is, I can't think of anything more risky than depending on another person for the Word of the Father.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

2 Likes

Re: Whoever Wants To Live A Righteous Life In This World. by elated177: 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
When you walk uprightly, you are a natural enemy of the forces of darkness.

They will never be comfortable in your presence. This is because the demons in them are in anguish because of the Light in you. This is why they resort to all sorts of wickedness and manipulation just to distract, confuse or mislead you. Their aim is to quench the Light they are seeing in you.

Will you, saint of Yahushua the Messiah, allow them? Continue to walk uprightly and righteously. There is no greater weapon a servant of Yahushua the Messiah has than Obedience to him.

There is nothing else you, servant of YHVH Almighty, has to do, no place you have go, no altar you have to submit to, no sacrifice you have to offer, in order to overcome the kingdom of wickedness in your family, your workplace, residence, etc, other than to just shine.

Shining in this context means bearing fruits according to the Word of YHVH Almighty --- obedience to his Ten Commandments. This obedience sets you apart as his very own. This obedience has been sealed by the Blood of his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah.

Just shine, servant of YHVH Almighty. Just shine.

You are light. Just shine!

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Whoever Wants To Live A Righteous Life In This World. by Kobojunkie: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
What is righteousness? What constitutes righteousness?
Re: Whoever Wants To Live A Righteous Life In This World. by elated177: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What is righteousness? What constitutes righteousness?

You are still waiting for me to do this work for you. Nah! I will not. However, if you go through some of the messages the Father in heaven has used me to disseminate here, you just my get the answers. Then, you can go to that thread and deposit them there.
Re: Whoever Wants To Live A Righteous Life In This World. by Kobojunkie: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:

You are still waiting for me to do this work for you. Nah! I will not. However, if you go through some of the messages the Father in heaven has used me to disseminate here, you just my get the answers. Then, you can go to that thread and deposit them there.
I am not waiting for or on you. undecided

You post mentions righteousness without providing a clear/unambiguous definition, something I believe is necessary for better understanding of what you are getting at is all.
So what does righeousness mean? undecided
Re: Whoever Wants To Live A Righteous Life In This World. by elated177: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I am not waiting for or on you. undecided

You post mentions righteousness without providing a clear/unambiguous definition, something I believe is necessary for better understanding of what you are getting at is all.
So what does righeousness mean? undecided

Like I have said already, visit other threads of mine and you might get the answer.
Re: Whoever Wants To Live A Righteous Life In This World. by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:

Like I have said already, visit other threads of mine and you might get the answer.
But why not provide the meaning of these words to those whom you expect to read your "teachings" here as well? undecided
Re: Whoever Wants To Live A Righteous Life In This World. by elated177: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
But why not provide the meaning of these words to those whom you expect to read your "teachings" here as well? undecided

Speak for yourself. Go and answer the questions which I asked on the other threads.
Re: Whoever Wants To Live A Righteous Life In This World. by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:

Speak for yourself. Go and answer the questions which I asked on the other threads.
But I don't create threads supposing myself a teacher in the name of God though undecided
Re: Whoever Wants To Live A Righteous Life In This World. by elated177: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
But I don't create threads supposing myself a teacher in the name of God though undecided

I don't jump from thread to thread thinking myself a religious critic when I have nothing tangible to contribute.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Wants To Live A Righteous Life In This World. by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
elated177:
I don't jump from thread to thread thinking myself a religious critic when I have nothing tangible to contribute.
neither do I. undecided
Re: Whoever Wants To Live A Righteous Life In This World. by elated177: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
neither do I. undecided

Mmhmmm!
Re: Whoever Wants To Live A Righteous Life In This World. by sonmvayina(m): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
There is no righteous man who never sinned...
Re: Whoever Wants To Live A Righteous Life In This World. by elated177: 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Proverbs 4:14-19
Do not set foot on the path of the wicked     or walk in the way of evildoers. 15 Avoid it, do not travel on it;     turn from it and go on your way. 16 For they cannot rest until they do evil;     they are robbed of sleep till they make someone stumble. 17 They eat the bread of wickedness     and drink the wine of violence.
18 The path of the righteous is like the morning sun,     shining ever brighter till the full light of day. 19 But the way of the wicked is like deep darkness;     they do not know what makes them stumble.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Was Right About Forced Vaccine / Most Misinterpreted Bible Verses #1 (amos 4:6) / CAN: Churches Might Reopen In June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.