Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Business To Stay Out Of Being Broke - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Business To Stay Out Of Being Broke (976 Views)

Advertise Your Business To Millions Of People Worldwide / I Need Active Tab To Stay Open On Refresh / Are You Skilled Programmer Who’s Sick Of Being Broke? Let’s Talk… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business To Stay Out Of Being Broke by greatreality: 4:50am On Apr 25, 2021
Margon v7.2l online banking php Script that ensures a registered user to enjoy banking online. This Online Banking is a web application where user can transfer money to other users and can have a close watch on all their transactions. The most interesting thing about the coding behind this Margon online bank is that it is well simplified; It is coded with HTML and PHP comment syntax almost all the lines of code for easy understanding. So it is no just about viewing the codes but understanding the whole instructions and being able to manipulate it.

It's Full php 7.0 Version enabled online banking script with (IMF CODE) for transfer and sms alert online banking system. this online banking script where user can transfer money to other users using the complete codes acess e.g : OTP,COT,IMF,TAX,ATC and can have a close watch on all their transactions. this online banking php script source code is developed in PHP, HTML, JavaScript, and MySQL database with Email and SMS Alert to users.

Demo Url Details:

Margon latest online banking script source code is developed in PHP, HTML, JavaScript, and MySQL database. This complete banking portal provides a kind of real banking services that gives you complete control over all your banking demands online.
Start your own Online Banking and join the league of Paystack and more.
0-8-1-0-0-6-4-8-1-0-3
Contact for demo access,
Re: Business To Stay Out Of Being Broke by wearsandtrends1: 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
can it be used for phishing
Re: Business To Stay Out Of Being Broke by KingMicky3286: 6:38am On Apr 26, 2021
I need demo if it can send SMS.

I quote author=greatreality post=101098512]Margon v7.2l online banking php Script that ensures a registered user to enjoy banking online. This Online Banking is a web application where user can transfer money to other users and can have a close watch on all their transactions. The most interesting thing about the coding behind this Margon online bank is that it is well simplified; It is coded with HTML and PHP comment syntax almost all the lines of code for easy understanding. So it is no just about viewing the codes but understanding the whole instructions and being able to manipulate it.

It's Full php 7.0 Version enabled online banking script with (IMF CODE) for transfer and sms alert online banking system. this online banking script where user can transfer money to other users using the complete codes acess e.g : OTP,COT,IMF,TAX,ATC and can have a close watch on all their transactions. this online banking php script source code is developed in PHP, HTML, JavaScript, and MySQL database with Email and SMS Alert to users.

Demo Url Details:

Margon latest online banking script source code is developed in PHP, HTML, JavaScript, and MySQL database. This complete banking portal provides a kind of real banking services that gives you complete control over all your banking demands online.
0-8-1-0-0-6-4-8-1-0-3
Contact for demo access,[/quote]
Re: Business To Stay Out Of Being Broke by greatreality: 11:52am On Apr 27, 2021
KingMicky3286:

I quote author=greatreality post=101098512]Margon v7.2l online banking php Script that ensures a registered user to enjoy banking online. This Online Banking is a web application where user can transfer money to other users and can have a close watch on all their transactions. The most interesting thing about the coding behind this Margon online bank is that it is well simplified; It is coded with HTML and PHP comment syntax almost all the lines of code for easy understanding. So it is no just about viewing the codes but understanding the whole instructions and being able to manipulate it.

Kindly chat me up here 0-8-1-0-0-6-4-8-1-0-3

Demo Url Details:

0-8-1-0-0-6-4-8-1-0-3
Contact for demo access,
Re: Business To Stay Out Of Being Broke by greatreality: 11:53am On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=greatreality post=101166687][/quote]

Pls chat me up here 0-8-1-0-0-6-4-8-1-0-3
Re: Business To Stay Out Of Being Broke by greatreality: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2021
wearsandtrends1:
Kindly Chat up here 0-8-1-0-0-6-4-8-1-0-3
Re: Business To Stay Out Of Being Broke by greatreality: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
KingMicky3286:

Demo Url Details:

0-8-1-0-0-6-4-8-1-0-3
Contact for demo access,
Kindly chat me up 0-8-1-0-0-6-4-8-1-0-3
Re: Business To Stay Out Of Being Broke by UncleLondon: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
Becareful with this dude, he is a swindler. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Business To Stay Out Of Being Broke by greatreality: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2021
I dont have your time, scammer trying to hide his head to stay relevant, you think I am like you. Swear if I hv ever done any business with u. Ode!
Re: Business To Stay Out Of Being Broke by greatreality: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2021
UncleLondon:
Becareful with this dude, he is a swindler. A word is enough for the wise.
I dont have your time, scammer trying to hide his head to stay relevant, you think I am like you. Swear if I hv ever done any business with u. Ode!
Re: Business To Stay Out Of Being Broke by UncleLondon: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
greatreality:

You want me to post your bank account details.

You are a notorious scammer, don't give empty hope to young folks who barely have no savings to buy into your snake oil that you don't use.
Re: Business To Stay Out Of Being Broke by Lukman1700: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
wearsandtrends1:

For legitimate and trusted php bank script : contact zero, 8 one, three zero one three five nine seven five .
Re: Business To Stay Out Of Being Broke by greatreality: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
UncleLondon:

You want me to post your bank account details.

You are a notorious scammer, don't give empty hope to young folks who barely have no savings to buy into your snake oil that you don't use.
Post it why should I be afraid, clear conscience fears no accusation. Nonsense. But mind you the way you talk to me, I have never scammed anyone all my life.

(1) (Reply)

One JavaScript Study Partner Needed (online or IB) / Does Hp Elitebook 2570p Intel Core I5, 4gb, 320gb Support Auto Cad? / How Long Did It Take You To Become Sufficiently Proficient In Javascript??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.