Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Soyinka To Buhari: Stop Improvising With Human Lives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka To Buhari: Stop Improvising With Human Lives (16008 Views)

Group Declares War Against Professor Wole Soyinka, To Boycott Books And Events / Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ / Supreme Court Warns Buhari: Stop! Using Public Funds To Defend Yourself In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka To Buhari: Stop Improvising With Human Lives by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
adenigga:

No matter how intelligent one is, nobody is above mistakes.

The beautiful thing there is all of those who supported him, has come out to openly expressed their regrets.

That shows that nobody is an island of knowledge.
True

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Buhari: Stop Improvising With Human Lives by dragunov: 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

I respect Soyinka so much, and i love him . If not i would've said something that won't be pleasant to the ears and eyes but let me keep quiet. make e be.

Peoplr are just sick on this forum. Imagine what this one is posting.
Re: Soyinka To Buhari: Stop Improvising With Human Lives by dragunov: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Cry cry old little baby , why criticise the same buhari you played part in bringing to power now?

Baba please go and sit down

Because Buhari deceived all of them. Including me. It was the biggest scam of the millennium.
Re: Soyinka To Buhari: Stop Improvising With Human Lives by dragunov: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
truthfulparrot:
The FGN, the Senate and the Elites are treating the increasing insecurity and terrorisms with kid gloves. The poor are already down and may not have much to lose if Nigeria eventually becomes a failed state. If only they know what will happen if Nigeria becomes a failed State......

That will be a time when:

Our security forces will be overwhelmed with multiple crises all over the country and they will not have time to prevent crimes and other internal security breaches.

The rich will not be able to sleep because the poor are angry, hungry and awake. There will be widespread lootings and arsons. Mobs that are united by hunger and poverty will attack the homes of the rich and elites in search of foods and means of survival. At that time, nobody cares whether you are a minister, senator or a big man.

There will be total collapse of economic activities and basic infrastructures. Banks and fuel stations will be closed. There will be power outages and acute shortage of water. There will not be internet or mobile communication.

Airports will be grounded or controlled by warlord. Travelling by road will be a suicidal mission. People will trek several kilometres on foots to escape to other countries.

Warlords will emerge from different part of the country and some of them will get international supports from countries that are interested in mineral resources.

The FGN and the Senate should act fast and do the needful, before Nigeria becomes a failed state!

You tonk say dem go answer you? Fulanis are stupidly arrogant.
Re: Soyinka To Buhari: Stop Improvising With Human Lives by dragunov: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
onuman:
Left alone, president Buhari wouldn’t mind having most of Nigeria’s youths be killed by Nigeria’s armed forces, in order to let Buhari retain Nigeria for Fulani home country.

That's his plan now. Guy you suppose be prophet o.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Buhari: Stop Improvising With Human Lives by dragunov: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sebastine1994:
soyinka Is a loud mouth and won't be respected anymore

Why? Because he spoke the truth? Awon weyrey!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Buhari: Stop Improvising With Human Lives by dragunov: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
gambia:
I will keep saying this, this fraud called Nigeria is a complete shithole, any day, any time, the country is gone, damaged and beyond repair, I know some folks will disagree with me, but that's your headache, I was once a patriotic Nigerian, but not anymore, the country has completely gone to the dogs, filled with hypocrites and gullible followers.

What is happening now lends credence to what we have been saying for years. The North is the problem of everybody.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Buhari: Stop Improvising With Human Lives by dragunov: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
richmond500:
PMB is a failure and a clueless leader, when he was making campaign promises shouting 1$=1N, one refinery every year bla bla, I knew he will be a failure but I never imagined it will be this disastrous

So much for a man of "integrity". He scammed everybody, telling us what we wanted to hear.
Re: Soyinka To Buhari: Stop Improvising With Human Lives by JayJay2010: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
He should keep shut....he was the same person campaigning for Buhari election back in 2015...Npw the are all regretting their actions
Re: Soyinka To Buhari: Stop Improvising With Human Lives by dragunov: 1:57am On Apr 26, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
Spot on proff!

The lifeless vegetable is Nigeria's worst DISASTER!

Appearing to be lifeless is part of thr scam. He cocooned himself with idio.ts and ethnic sycophants and pretends to be unaware of what is going on. Its all a ruse.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Buhari: Stop Improvising With Human Lives by Rossinkup: 2:32am On Apr 26, 2021
lordcabasa:
All these Big English Na For Buhari ?

Hahahahahaha... you guys are just too funny. grin grin
Re: Soyinka To Buhari: Stop Improvising With Human Lives by Rossinkup: 2:34am On Apr 26, 2021
adenigga:

https://m.guardian.ng/Soyinka-to-Buhari-Stop-improvising-with-human-lives

Is Soyinka ever happy?

I've never heard him say any good thing about any govt.

I'm sure if he was president he would criticise and lambast himself daily too.
Re: Soyinka To Buhari: Stop Improvising With Human Lives by Brushstrokes20: 6:56am On Apr 26, 2021
dragunov:

Appearing to be lifeless is part of thr scam. He cocooned himself with idio.ts and ethnic sycophants and pretends to be unaware of what is going on. Its all a ruse.
I absolutely concur....

Dude pretends to be frail and harmless but actually

More lethal and bloodthirsty than idi Amin, mobutu Gaddafi, sadam, osama and Hitler COMBINED!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu: Lagos Govt Will Shut Down Any Bank That Rejects Old Notes / EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu Visits Idps Camps In Abuja, Donate Food Items (photos) / PDP Plans To Sell Party Membership, Ministrial Slots For Being Cash-strapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.