Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) (29682 Views)

Chelsea FC Confirm Todd Boehly & Co As New Club Owners / Manchester United Fans Protest Against Club Owners At Training Ground (Photos) / Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by mvem(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
COdeGenesis:
na ordinary flag na
Americans don't play with their flag
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Omo I go need to call Biden's attention this
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by fridayakpos: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
CardiNice:
You just come online and start writing rubbish.
How can a brit be jealous of an American? Have you ever been to the UK?

The british society Is what the Americans are praying to achieve for many years now, some teachers in schools in united states don't allow their students speak using words like ain't, yeah, fork you and all that, they want their students to speak using the normal British English.
Try watch lots of American high school movies then you will know what i am talking about and lastly, Britain is one and the only true ally of the united states of America, do you know why each elected president of the united states of America always makes it very important to visit the Queen? Go and do your research about it.
The united states might have a higher military ability but Britain will forever be the Queen mother of America.

And lastly, Ghana and Nigeria are not in a secret competition, the fact that there is corruption and insecurity in Nigeria don't give you the right to put Nigeria and Ghana in a supremacy battle, that's an insult to more than 200 million Nigerians.
Anyways i don't blame you, because maybe you feel that because Twitter puts it's headquarter in Ghana, now means Ghana is better than Nigeria.
If not for our useless government and unstable business environment, i am sure by now there will be more Africans using 2go than those using Twitter or Facebook.
But Nigeria government keeps frustrating innovations.
pls who own 2go ,i mean which nation?
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by madridsta007(m): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
mysportdab:
Manchester United fans burn an American flag during a protest on Saturday against the club's American owner The Glazers.

United fans have now expressed their anger at their American owners, who bought the club in 2005.

United fans organised a new protest which involved thousands outside Old Trafford on Saturday.

The fans want The Glazers to sell the club after their role in the formation of the European Super League.

While protesting against the Glazers, an United States flag was burned in a strong statement against the club's owners.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shTDKmKdffE

This was how Al Qaeda started.
If in doubt, ask Pantami undecided

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by ppforte: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
angry

In as much as they're protesting against the club owner, I believe this action carried out by the fans of a Penalty loving club have a political undertone.

An average Brit's is always jealous of the Americans, and the British have never been a trusted ally to the Americans. Sometimes, I see it as a secret battle of Supremacy just like the one Ghana is having with Nigeria.

This act of stupidity displayed by Penchester United fans shows you the mental state of an average Penchester United fans and I believe many have burnt their fathers house if they don't get Penalties to be dispatched by Fernandez.

You don't know what u are saying man! Britain is the most trusted ally of the USA, USA is like an extension of UK, like it or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by fridayakpos: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
make them club join ,come burn the stadium join is not our consign

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
angry

In as much as they're protesting against the club owner, I believe this action carried out by the fans of a Penalty loving club have a political undertone.

An average Brit's is always jealous of the Americans, and the British have never been a trusted ally to the Americans. Sometimes, I see it as a secret battle of Supremacy just like the one Ghana is having with Nigeria.

This act of stupidity displayed by Penchester United fans shows you the mental state of an average Penchester United fans and I believe many have burnt their fathers house if they don't get Penalties to be dispatched by Fernandez.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by Premiumwriter: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
CardiNice:

The british society Is what the Americans are praying to achieve for many years now, some teachers in schools in united states don't allow their students speak using words like ain't, yeah, fork you and all that, they want their students to speak using the normal British English.
Try watch lots of American high school movies then you will know what i am talking about and lastly, Britain is one and the only true ally of the united states of America, do you know why each elected president of the united states of America always makes it very important to visit the Queen? Go and do your research about it.
The united states might have a higher military ability but Britain will forever be the Queen mother of America.

And lastly, Ghana and Nigeria are not in a secret competition, the fact that there is corruption and insecurity in Nigeria don't give you the right to put Nigeria and Ghana in a supremacy battle, that's an insult to more than 200 million Nigerians.
Anyways i don't blame you, because maybe you feel that because Twitter puts it's headquarter in Ghana, now means Ghana is better than Nigeria.
If not for our useless government and unstable business environment, i am sure by now there will be more Africans using 2go than those using Twitter or Facebook.
the death of 2go has nothing to do with the government

The owners were simply too greedy and failed to evolve.

Imagine those charges and the outdated features are still being used with no addition. I never patronized it when the rave was on but I recently tried it and i was quite disappointed.
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by chikason22(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
angry

PERNANDEZ
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by abbey621(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
ppforte:

You don't know what u are saying man! Britain is the most trusted ally of the USA, USA is like an extension of UK, like it or not

He does know what he's saying and Britain and the USA couldn't be more different. Britain has culture, America does not, Britain wants to keep its rich history, America wants to erase history and welcome all. Allies....Yes. Friends......No! Strictly business grin

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by hosemujica: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
CardiNice:

Who told you American teachers wants their students to write queens English? oga if you write queens english in American class you certainly won't fail, but you are not going to be graded A as if you are in England.

When you write ,colour 'instead of 'color' to an American teacher some will even mark you wrong.

Even using American configured phone to write colour, you will be auto corrected to write color instead.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by Mogadishuu: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
Those are sponsored hoodlums
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by Blakpot: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
In every protest, there's always a few idiots whose actions give a legitimate protest a bad name.
This no different.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by Guyman111: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
angry

I initially thought you were making sense .
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by DeFixer: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
Queenlovely:

I would will not take accept this.

our Our flag has been desecrated

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by SweetPoison22: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Guyman111:
I initially thought you were making sense .
Guy man, is he here to please a Manchester United fans like you?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
angry

Brits jealous of the Yanks? shocked

Were you drunk when you typed this truckload of bullsh1t?

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lmaoo
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
angry

Nah that's not true bro United Kingdom is USA number ally check history bro. So i disagree with you on that one. Talking of Nigeria and Ghana supremacy i hope you are not using football as case study to your theory?

Anyway i disagree what the supporters have done you don't flag it is only a sport entertainment the fans are taking it too far
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
COdeGenesis:
na ordinary flag na

developed countries especially America doesn't joke with their flag o... unlike Nigeria
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by FarahAideed: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
Poverty stricken brits never have enough money to buy their own clubs and yet get jealous when outsiders come to help them invest

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by Dimitarr: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
angry

oga before you begin type. Understand the history of there takeover of United in 2005 abi na 2006. They bought united and hedge it as a sort of collateral for all the debts they had. Thats were the hatred stems from. All the debts manchester untied has is from when their club takeover. Every single one. So bro no be everything be political. Did they go overboard by desecrating the US flag ? yes. But they are protesing the American owners turning one of the biggest club in the world and country to their personal collateral tool and personal business. Dts all
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by danvon(m): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Football is becoming outdated we are about to see it's end
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by Ironi: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
CardiNice:

You also just posted some crap!

There is no competition between Ghana and Nigerian and I think it’s Nigeria that has this bloated illusion of being better than everybody just because they have a big population.

Now Nigeria must make noise about any company that decides to set base in Ghana. How dare they go to Ghana and not Nigeria, they would lament . Just keep wallowing in you bloated egos and illusions.

Now , pray tell , can you give one reason why Nigeria is better than Ghana ?

Break it down , I want to understand the source of your illusions !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by emae009(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
CardiNice:

So you thought he was saying rubbish and it was wise for you to also say what doesn't make sense. American English is different from British. Pronunciation and spelling. Ain't and all that are not standard American English. they are termed slangs or more realistically "ghetto language". Do you use "Sabi" "I dey come" in school here in Nigeria
HRM The Queen Elizabeth II is not the Queen Mother of America. She's the Queen of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Commonwealth. Visiting The Queen is just a diplomatic way of showing the world the tie between US and UK is still strong. It's the same diplomatic gesture of the new elected President of the United States calling different Head Of States once he's been sworn into office.

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
This British people are stubborn to the extreme o!!

Do they know the diplomatic implication of burning the American flag or that of any other country on national TV.

I just pray this ends well....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Susan Kanu Iheme Is Dead (Kanu Nwankwo Mother Dies) / 4 African Talented Players Who Could Seek Transfer This Season / Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.