Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) (29687 Views)

Chelsea FC Confirm Todd Boehly & Co As New Club Owners / Manchester United Fans Protest Against Club Owners At Training Ground (Photos) / Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by uunwanaobong3: 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
EVERYTHING AMERICA AND DEMOCRAT LEFT TOUCHES TURN TO DUST.... FROM TAKING A KNEE TO BLACK LIVES MATTER TO RACISM TO COVID POLITICS TO SUPER LEAGUE TO CANCEL CULTURE AND WOKEISM, THESE GUYS ARE DEMON

Americans have some of the most føolish ideas in the world, BUT they always think that they are right always

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by AfroKnight: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
angry

In as much as they're protesting against the club owner, I believe this action carried out by the fans of a Penalty loving club have a political undertone.

An average Brit's is always jealous of the Americans, and the British have never been a trusted ally to the Americans. Sometimes, I see it as a secret battle of Supremacy just like the one Ghana is having with Nigeria.

This act of stupidity displayed by Penchester United fans shows you the mental state of an average Penchester United fans and I believe many have burnt their fathers house if they don't get Penalties to be dispatched by Fernandez.

Lol. Calm down. Brits aren’t jealous of Americans. No vex.

It’s like you’re a Basketball fan or something cos I don’t understand why you’re this angry. grin
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by MrColdsweat: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
The white house to send a nuke to old trafford so that united can cease to exist
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by EMMY76: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jinad50:
They are going too far with this.
The authorities should fish out those behind this foolish act.

Those might be arab and muslim Manu fans.
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by PlayMaker14: 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
AfroKnight:

Lol. Calm down. Brits aren’t jealous of Americans. No vex.

It’s like you’re a Basketball fan or something cos I don’t understand why you’re this angry. grin
grin

Not angry bro, just some little banter to get United fans more angry. grin
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lamasta:
All Man United fans its time to change club.....

Arsenal FC is selling form now o grin
Mumu, are you on planet Mars? And why would a united fan downgrade? And do u think Arsenal haven't protested too? Stop behaving like a fool pls
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by farouk2much(m): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
3rd world war in the making
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by IpobAntidote: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
angry

In as much as they're protesting against the club owner, I believe this action carried out by the fans of a Penalty loving club have a political undertone.

An average Brit's is always jealous of the Americans, and the British have never been a trusted ally to the Americans. Sometimes, I see it as a secret battle of Supremacy just like the one Ghana is having with Nigeria.

This act of stupidity displayed by Penchester United fans shows you the mental state of an average Penchester United fans and I believe many have burnt their fathers house if they don't get Penalties to be dispatched by Fernandez.

Jealous? Some of you don't even know the meaning of the word. If anyone is against you that means they are jealous?

Just condem the act and move on. They are not jealous, these are some stupid drunk Brits.
This is coming from a proud Nigerian American.
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by PlayMaker14: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
it pained you so much u had to Snitch, go and cry in ur hole
Say that to the moderators...

Shalom. grin
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by Mindofhisown: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
JohnBullMySon He is partially right. British people don't like Americans. It's not jealousy but, they feel they're better than them. That's why Harry's wife had a hard time with them.

Not really. It's because she is of black race
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by emae009(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
charlesucheh:
This British people are stubborn to the extreme o!!

Do they know the diplomatic implication of burning the American flag or that of any other country on national TV.

I just pray this ends well....

There's no diplomatic implications attached in this scenario just a bunch of fans protesting. Imagine losing your most trusted ally in Europe, someone who's ready to stand by you even when you make dumb mistakes and go all the way with you because some fans of some club burnt the flag. That'd be a very stupid mistake
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by uunwanaobong3: 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
He is partially right. British people don't like Americans. It's not jealousy but, they feel they're better than them. That's why Harry's wife had a hard time with them.
British are well cultured people with long and rich heritage, while americans and uncultured over-civilized wild animals who hide in the shadow of fake human right and democracy to commit attrocities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
emae009:

There's no diplomatic implications attached in this scenario just a bunch of fans protesting. Imagine losing your most trusted ally in Europe, someone who's ready to stand by you even want to make dumb mistakes and go all the way with you because some fans of some club burnt the flag. That'd be a very stupid mistake
I meant with their American counterparts.
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by uunwanaobong3: 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
He is partially right. British people don't like Americans. It's not jealousy but, they feel they're better than them. That's why Harry's wife had a hard time with them.
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by nkiliuzo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jinad50:
They are going too far with this.
The authorities should fish out those behind this foolish act.
because of flag?
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by GeneralPula: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
[s]
PlayMaker14:
angry

[/s][s][/s]

Nigeria don’t care about Ghana but you people dey look for all means to create what’s not existing..

Ghana is not up to Nigeria standard, even with the corruption and bad leaders..

Because angry fans burnt a flag, e main say Britains are jealous of America? I hope you get it right soonest!
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by AfroKnight: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
grin

Not angry bro, just some little banter to get United fans more angry. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by ppforte: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
abbey621:

He does know what he's saying and Britain and the USA couldn't be more different. Britain has culture, America does not, Britain wants to keep its rich history, America wants to erase history and welcome all. Allies....Yes. Friends......No! Strictly business grin

Americans don't need culture, we all could agree that freedom is Americas culture, USA was born from Europe! Europeans, which includes British who got tired of their practice so to speak.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by Adakintroy: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
angry

Lol.

You are already hate United so any conspiracy is ok.
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by Adakintroy: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
What about arsenal fans and greonke.

Be like the thing na everywhere. Football generally get as him be without fans
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by fabsyl(m): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
I am 100% sure that it was done by migrants Arab and Muslim supporters of man u. Death to Arabs. Death to Muslims.death to Allah.
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by babajero(m): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
cpanelisclala:
Ipob and protests are like 5&6
Check the background of the person or people who instigated the flag burning, you won't be surprised they are connected to Islam. The religion of (PEACE) in did.
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by Thebbie(f): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
angry

In as much as I want to reply you I just have to save my strength and say "Receive sense"
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by Wizzzzmike: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
GeneralPula:
[/s][s]

Nigeria don’t care about Ghana but you people dey look for all means to create what’s not existing..

Ghana is not up to Nigeria standard, even with the corruption and bad leaders..

Because angry fans burnt a flag, e main say Britains are jealous of America? I hope you get it right soonest!

Why you stupid zoogerians hate Ghana all ur shitty souls lol

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by PlayMaker14: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
Thebbie:

In as much as I want to reply you I just have to save my strength and say "Receive sense"
Pained Penchester United fan. grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

British are well cultured people with long and rich heritage, while americans and uncultured over-civilized wild animals who hide in the shadow of fake human right and democracy to commit attrocities
Your opinion though. I disagree.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by abbey621(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
ppforte:

Americans don't need culture, we all could agree that freedom is Americas culture, USA was born from Europe! Europeans, which includes British who got tired of their practice so to speak.

Not disputing that but the Europeans who formed America are not the Americans we have now, the population of pure caucasians in America is reducing at a rapid rate and becoming more diverse by the day. Britain still remains a very conservative country while america continues to pursue liberalism to a very radical level.
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by Lordave: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
CardiNice:
You just come online and start writing rubbish.
How can a brit be jealous of an American? Have you ever been to the UK?

The british society Is what the Americans are praying to achieve for many years now, some teachers in schools in united states don't allow their students speak using words like ain't, yeah, fork you and all that, they want their students to speak using the normal British English.
Try watch lots of American high school movies then you will know what i am talking about and lastly, Britain is one and the only true ally of the united states of America, do you know why each elected president of the united states of America always makes it very important to visit the Queen? Go and do your research about it.
The united states might have a higher military ability but Britain will forever be the Queen mother of America.

And lastly, Ghana and Nigeria are not in a secret competition, the fact that there is corruption and insecurity in Nigeria don't give you the right to put Nigeria and Ghana in a supremacy battle, that's an insult to more than 200 million Nigerians.
Anyways i don't blame you, because maybe you feel that because Twitter puts it's headquarter in Ghana, now means Ghana is better than Nigeria.
If not for our useless government and unstable business environment, i am sure by now there will be more Africans using 2go than those using Twitter or Facebook.
But Nigeria government keeps frustrating innovations.
Queen Elizabeth the Queen mother of America?
What do you think America is? An extension of Zaria Queen Amina’s Zaria?
Re: Manchester United Fans Burn American Flag In Protest Against Club Owners(Photos) by Lilphat: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Susan Kanu Iheme Is Dead (Kanu Nwankwo Mother Dies) / "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho / 4 African Talented Players Who Could Seek Transfer This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.