Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) (5080 Views)

See Why Honda Has More Ball Joint Failure / Update: My Car Involved In An Accident, (Pictures attached) / Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by OfficialDJ: 7:59am On Apr 25, 2021
I no know who send me no carry my Mercedes jeje. Now my 2012 honda coupe has embarrassed me on the street.

The driver side legs have gone east and the passenger side went to see his girlfriend at the northern part of the country.

Why’s Honda like this? And my maintenance culture is top. I change ball joints every 5 months, bushing, camber etc
But this bastard has failed me.
All my plans are ruined because I can’t possibly go anywhere leaving this car here. When I come back, na only my cross wey i put inside the car go remain coz boys go delete everything.
I’m so pissed.
angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2021
K.

1 Like

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by 1Alex: 8:35am On Apr 25, 2021
You said "pictures attached"

Only one picture cannot be pictures

15 Likes

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by Appliedmaths(m): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2021
Go for Acura Tsx.
Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by layzie: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2021
Picture of u and the spoilt car or....

You can't be changing ball joints every 5months and still suffer spoilt ball joints. Were u there when it was changed? Or they just told u they changed it?

Original ball joint last you for about 2 years before change.

Infact I haven't changed ball joint in 4 years sef.

23 Likes

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by alphaNomega: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2021
I've only seen that model of Honda with broken front "legs" once. If it happens to you, then you either have a bad mechanic or you're a careless driver

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by MrFlavvor(m): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2021
Bruh is this clout chasing worth it

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by AgentGoat: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2021
Stop this at this age

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2021
OfficialDJ:
I no know who send me no carry my Mercedes jeje. Now my 2012 honda coupe has embarrassed me on the street.

The driver side legs have gone east and the passenger side went to see his girlfriend at the northern part of the country.

Why’s Honda like this? And my maintenance culture is top. I change ball joints every 5 months, bushing, camber etc
All my plans are ruined because I can’t possibly go anywhere leaving this car here. When I come back, na only my cross wey i put inside the car go remain coz boys go delete everything.
I’m so pissed.
angry
This particular coupe is actually very reliable. If you experience this then you need to bite your mechanic's ear.
Leg pulling is not down to ball joints all the time. I once drove a Lexus that ended up pulling leg before I got to car wash cuz the stupid mechanic didn't tighten the suspensions very well. Also had a similar experience with an Acura.

And if it's the ball joints then you need to understand the difference between an original and China made ball joints.
Don't come here and be shouting Honda as if it's not a good brand. They get reviews for all their cars. And this is no longer an issue with a 2012 Honda.

3 Likes

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2021
You got that photo from this website

https://www.samarins.com/reviews/accord_08.html?hcb=1

Where's your own that had the legs issue ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2021
Same as your Benz came from Pinterest

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/464222674082824291/?hcb=1

I mean, if you're happy about your toys, why not share their real pics

7 Likes

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by OfficialDJ: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
MrFlavvor:
Bruh is this clout chasing worth it
do I look like one who’d clout chase in a faceless forum?
Better take back your words
Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by OfficialDJ: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:

duncehead.
I uploaded a random image to show folks the car i meant. Run along
Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by OfficialDJ: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
AgentGoat:
Stop this at this age
as testament to your moniker
Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by OfficialDJ: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
You got that photo from this website

https://www.samarins.com/reviews/accord_08.html?hcb=1

Where's your own that had the legs issue ?
go search for this again; as you’re obviously jobless.

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
OfficialDJ:
go search for this again; as you’re obviously jobless.

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lol grin today is Sunday you morôn, what job am I suppose to be doing today apart from relaxing, enjoying myself and questioning strange information ? Anyways, anybody with half a brain would suspect why you prefer to post stock internet photos of cars you claim to have to the ones you actually have. It's just weird but not my business sha cool

14 Likes

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by OfficialDJ: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Lol grin today is Sunday you morôn, what job am I suppose to be doing today apart from relaxing, enjoying myself and questioning strange information ? Anyways, anybody with half a brain would suspect why you prefer to post stock internet photos of cars you claim to have to the ones you actually have. It's just weird but not my business sha cool
so anytime i post something about my cars i should get up, snap the car and post; because I have what to prove?

You must be retarded. I only saved folks the stress of going to see what my car model looks like by using random images, you crackhead

1 Like

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by alphaNomega: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:

The question is, "Does he have toys?"

Nígger probably begged someone to take pictures of their car

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by udemzyudex(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
OfficialDJ:
so anytime i post something about my cars i should get up, snap the car and post; because I have what to prove?

You must be retarded. I only saved folks the stress of going to see what my car model looks like by using random images, you crackhead

You spend time to open a thread, write and upload it but can't take a picture of the driver leg that disappointed you?
you even had the time to download a picture on the net just to show us the kind of car you're talking about but can't even snap the one close to you?

crusie master.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by OfficialDJ: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
See broke fools lamenting up there.

One idiot even said I begged to take pictures. For my own cars....

Morons
Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by revolt(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
I drove a Honda accord 2007, before I purchased it people advised not to go there. I did and till this day its one of the best cars I've driven in my life.. speed, steering, balance and interior deco. I NEVER had any issues with the legs. I lived at Ayobo then....no single leg issue. I think ppl just handle these cars terribly.

10 Likes

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by adanny01(m): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
OfficialDJ:

I’m so pissed.
angry

I have been telling people, changing ball joint will not prevent it as the ball joint you replaced is certainly substandard. If you buy OEM or true toks ball joint, you are guaranteed for years.

I did a thread on why this happens. Honda ball joint bears weight and a fake ball joint will just break without any notice that the ball joint is worn.

You should not be pissed, it's just your ignorance the caused it.

If I put chinko ball joint, I won't be pissed if it happens because I know I am responsible. That's just me, you do you.

I have one new one in my car, I no get peace right now till I get OEM or toks
Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by dadabashua1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
Changing ball joints every 5 months?...haba na wetin happen...bros no be by force to use Honda na,buy corolla allow people that can handle Honda to use their Honda in peace.
P.S...that's one of the most reliable Honda right there. undecided

1 Like

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by OfficialDJ: 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
adanny01:

I have been telling people, changing ball joint will not prevent it as the ball joint you replaced is certainly substandard. If you buy OEM or true toks ball joint, you are guaranteed for years.

I did a thread on why this happens. Honda ball joint bears weight and a fake ball joint will just break without any notice that the ball joint is worn.

You should not be pissed, it's just your ignorance the caused it.

If I put chinko ball joint, I won't be pissed if it happens because I know I am responsible. That's just me, you do you.

I have one new one in my car, I no get peace right now till I get OEM or toks
grin grin
The ending part though
Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
alphaNomega:
The question is, "Does he have toys?"

Nígger probably begged someone to take pictures of their car
I'll give him benefit of the doubt, I like to see people winning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
OfficialDJ:
See broke fools lamenting up there.

One idiot even said I begged to take pictures. For my own cars....

Morons
how many of the broke fôols you're talking about begged your father for money

3 Likes

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
The foolish op is lying,post your honda with the leg pull right now or keep shut

4 Likes

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by selfmadeOLX(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
Who is this m0ron embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by revived: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
revolt:
I drove a Honda accord 2007, before I purchased it people advised not to go there. I did and till this day its one of the best cars I've driven in my life.. speed, steering, balance and interior deco. I NEVER had any issues with the legs. I lived at Ayobo then....no single leg issue. I think ppl just handle these cars terribly.

What are the regular maintenance please?
Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by sharpwriter(m): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
OfficialDJ:

I’m so pissed.
angry

Baba, even Benz dey fvck up. Few years ago I saw one clean 4matic sedan pull front leg for passenger's side inside U. I. in front of Faculty of Education.

Last week I saw another Benz, sedan also, looks like 4matic or those clean C-class pull back tyre leg for driver side on an overhead bridge.

The tin just dey laugh me,. I am not a fan of Benz though.

2 Likes

Re: Honda Has Done It Again ( pictures attached) by Osebanjo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
layzie:
Picture of u and the spoilt car or....

You can't be changing ball joints every 5months and still suffer spoilt ball joints. Were u there when it was changed? Or they just told u they changed it?

Original ball joint last you for about 2 years before change.

Infact I haven't changed ball joint in 4 years sef.
Accord?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peugeot 206 : How Durable And Reliable Is This Car? / Panel Beater And Painters / Causes Of Clutch Disc Failure In Manual Transmissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.