Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family (27471 Views)

BUSTED:: How Cows Kidnapped over $800M missing Crude oil money / Crude Oil Discovered In Uruan, Akwa Ibom / Police Rescues Emmanuel Sunday Ekpuk Kidnapped Over Support For Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by wunmi590(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
ifud:
Good to know we have good people in Akwa Ibom.
Nung Ikono Obio is the right spelling. I'm glad you have good memories of my state...

Thanks very much for the correction.

Yes, those people are lovely, I give them 100%

1 Like

Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by wunmi590(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
frankblinkz:
very true....served in itu local govt,there people are homely

Yes very homely
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by ImaIma1(f): 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
wunmi590:

Believe me, when I say they are lovely people, I mean it and I'm not mincing word or here for cheap like.

It was the non availability of job that took me back to my state, if not nah there I go settle down cheesy

wink
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by earnest57(m): 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
I can imagine the Joy in the family and the community at Large,

I am a corp member currently serving in this same Community Holy Trinity College, Mbiakong Uruan and live in Idu village in Uruan LGA they are neighboring villag.

the people of this village are very accommodating and nice, I am having a good time here even though no light.

God Bless the People of Akwa-ibom state
Sosong!

1 Like

Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by justjify(m): 1:22am On Apr 26, 2021
Frontail:
cheesy. I swear she resemble Her MAMA cheesy cheesy cheesy
No oo. Na you she for resemble. angry
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:31am On Apr 26, 2021
Wow. All kidnappers should be shot dead. We are too lenient to criminals especially child Kidnappers that's why it's taken as a profession that is lucrative. You arrest and you put them to awaiting trial, those sentenced to death will be in jail and will die in jail because Governors are afraid to sign their death warrant. If at all they escape, you will be running up and down looking for them
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by Ndipe(m): 2:46am On Apr 26, 2021
Money not medals.

blinking001:
This is good news. Those police men involved in her rescue should be awarded with some medals. They deserve our praises.
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by tiwasiaife(m): 3:21am On Apr 26, 2021
wunmi590:

That was lovely.

I took home almost 100k from the parish and his out station for my sent forth....

Wow! The parish priest was a teacher in enwang community then.
The naval base at ibaka was a place of abode for us.
I miss ubuotuong enwang .
The out station I guess was in effiat?
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 26, 2021
justjify:

No oo. Na you she for resemble. angry
... I know am ni undecided
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by wunmi590(m): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2021
tiwasiaife:

Wow! The parish priest was a teacher in enwang community then.
The naval base at ibaka was a place of abode for us.
I miss ubuotuong enwang .
The out station I guess was in effiat?

Good..

The parish is St. Jerome, it has like 2 out station.

One is Nung Ikono Obio and the other one is in Nung Ikono Ifuk
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by gozie4real: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2021
you don't need any 'dibia' to tell you that's her mum.....thank God for all the teams that makes it to be possible...i throway cap for una...
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by Jamaica1503: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2021
Gandollaar:
When time for action reach now, you go begin look for tramadol
TM or tramo no dey work for my system, i have natural strength that can go for up to 50mins per round. I smoke kpoli tho....
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by Jamaica1503: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2021
Gandollaar:
When time for action reach now, you go begin look for tramadol
TM or tramo no dey work for my system, i have natural strength that can go for up to 50mins per round. I smoke kpoli tho...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty / Okowa Commissions A Mega Filling Station In Asaba (Photos) / "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.