Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family (27466 Views)

BUSTED:: How Cows Kidnapped over $800M missing Crude oil money / Crude Oil Discovered In Uruan, Akwa Ibom / Police Rescues Emmanuel Sunday Ekpuk Kidnapped Over Support For Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by Goodluckobo: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
C
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by Whada: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
The lady is already psychologically and emotionally battered. She will have to suffer PTSD for sure while the law shields perpetrators by simply jailing them at the worst. These folks should be killed not jailed. If laws were actually serving as deterrents crime won't be on the increase. Do you see a decrease in crime? We keep applying these stupid criminal and justice system that doesn't actually stem the tide of crime and keep expecting crime to decrease. Ńa we gan gan be the definition of madness. When we are serious about stemming the tide of crime, we will use punishments that really work.
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by Guzel: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
There are thousands of Ms Uduak scattered around Nigeria. God, pls lead them home

3 Likes

Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by AntiAPC2023(f): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
They do not even have money to cement the wall of their Church, what a poverty.
you wey get why you no support them?
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by Minesbetter(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
But how come. This is somehow unbeleivable. I still can't admit it, 20 years kidnapped ??
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by Lawrencestix(m): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Draslo:
I stopped reading when they thanked Buhari for her rescue. Person wey no get human feeling again.
grin
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Awwwww

smiley

Isn't it beautiful?
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by temitope66(m): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
20 years you say
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by Elidrisy20: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Land of the falling � Sun chukwu punish Biafra
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Glory to God. Idu Uruan my base those days. From Nsukara to Ifeayong secondary school to LA Meridian � �
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by Elidrisy20: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
e don tay wea dem dey kidnap ppl for that part of world, dey will come and say na fooolani kidnap her wicked ppl
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by tiwasiaife(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
wunmi590:

Akwa ibom is too big, I served in that same local government, they have a very huge land mass.

When I was first posted there, as a Lagos boy, I couldn't go there, I had to go to NACC catholic house for some month before i summoned the courage to go to the room they gave me... a private school with a beautiful lodge only me in a room.

But believe me, Akwa ibom people are one of the most loving people i have ever mingled with.

That Uruan community I served (Nong ikon obio) that was where I served.

Thank you for the hospitality, thank you for your care.

Thank you Rev. Fr. Samuel Edem for everything you did for us back there.
Mine was Mbo.
I was treated like a king.
My parish was st Patrick's enwang.
The family of former IG etim iya is near our parish.
Akwa ibom ayaya.

4 Likes

Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by WoundedLamb: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
petertamtam6:
That girl must have seen hell from her captors grin

And this is something to laugh about?
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by wunmi590(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
tiwasiaife:

Mine was Mbo.
I was treated like a king.
My parish was st Patrick's enwang.
The family of former IG etim iya is near our parish.
Akwa ibom ayaya.

That was lovely.

I took home almost 100k from the parish and his out station for my sent forth....
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by frankblinkz(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
wunmi590:

Akwa ibom is too big, I served in that same local government, they have a very huge land mass.

When I was first posted there, as a Lagos boy, I couldn't go there, I had to go to NACC catholic house for some month before i summoned the courage to go to the room they gave me... a private school with a beautiful lodge only me in a room.

But believe me, Akwa ibom people are one of the most loving people i have ever mingled with.

very true....served in itu local govt,there people are homely
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by Burgerlomo: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Thank God, congratulations.
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by ifud(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Good to know we have good people in Akwa Ibom.
Nung Ikono Obio is the right spelling. I'm glad you have good memories of my state...
wunmi590:

1 Like

Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by kissdabride: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
They do not even have money to cement the wall of their Church, what a poverty.
Another pantaharam version
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by Akhee: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
actionnigga:

https://www.facebook.com/438371543371898/posts/928625341013180/
Na waoo all this people name just be Uduak dis Uduak dat
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by ImaIma1(f): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
wunmi590:

That's typical of my people.

1 Like

Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by dipson4u08(m): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
petertamtam6:
That girl must have seen hell from her captors grin

HER SANDALS SAYS IT ALL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
I stopped reading wen it says she thank buhari for d agency bla bla bla
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by Jamaica1503: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Na wah ooo
Dem Don blow her kpotus for like 19yrs come release her. But anyhow sha kpotus go still sweet
Good to be back
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by Gandollaar(f): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
simhosting:
The story get........

20 Years

Kidnapped
My brother see me oo

For Benin city here o

And she no Sabi find road go house.
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by Gandollaar(f): 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jamaica1503:

Dem Don blow her kpotus for like 19yrs come release her. But anyhow sha kpotus go still sweet
Good to be back
When time for action reach now, you go begin look for tramadol
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by powalez: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2021

Mine was in Onna, ikot mbong to be precise, I swear those people are lovely, their kpekus na die, Awa was my chilling zone, but na Mbioto be where I dey watch ball,
Akwa ibom ayaya

1 Like

Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by Jermat20(m): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
wunmi590

God bless you that my community. Nung Ikono Obio
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by Bluehill1051: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
wunmi590:

Idiot! I served in Akwa ibom n my girlfriend then was from Uruan. Very bad place where brothers fvck sisters to pregnancy n even give birth. I was shocked myself

1 Like

Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by wunmi590(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jermat20:
wunmi590

God bless you that my community. Nung Ikono Obio

God bless you

God bless your generation

God bless Nung Ikono Obio

God bless Akwa Ibom

God bless Nigeria
Re: Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family by wunmi590(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
ImaIma1:

That's typical of my people.

Believe me, when I say they are lovely people, I mean it and I'm not mincing word or here for cheap like.

It was the non availability of job that took me back to my state, if not nah there I go settle down cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) / Okowa Commissions A Mega Filling Station In Asaba (Photos) / New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.