Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military (22943 Views)

Boko Haram: FG's Claim On Weapons’ Import Denial False - Daily Trust / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / How Boko Haram Is Funded – United Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by ivieeseosa: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
They were not stolen, they were handed over.

If you doubt me ask Pantanmi.
Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
Even if I'm fckin, the moment I hear a thing about Nigeria, I get turned off. I mean I lose my erection instantly.

Its soo unfortunate that I know about the dark side of this country than the bright side. So any additional info such as this thread pisses me off.

I can't even say, "God bless Nigeria" because Nigeria is f.ucked beyond any further blessings.

God blessed the rich
Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by kingsceedon(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dcube212:
Before nko

You sure say you read this long story finish?

1 Share

Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by balingaonline(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
PervertProphet:

If you ignore the North. Once the Christians, Atheists, etcetera are cleared. They will come for you next in the South.

Almighty God will finish them before coming to the South, I know everything will change once this government leave the office, except if the next president is from North and also a terrorist sympathizer which God forbid.

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by CSTRR: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
PervertProphet:

If you ignore the North. Once the Christians, Atheists, etcetera are cleared. They will come for you next in the South.
The conditions for them to thrive is not in the South.

The South will drive back to the Sahel.

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by paix(m): 11:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
CaptainAyub:
Which one is stolen?
'Seized' is the right word.
Given is more correct.

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by charlesucheh(m): 11:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
Islie:
12 years after casting the die in the fight to extinguish what started as skirmishes in the northeastern part of the country, troops are...

https://dailytrust.com/how-b-haram-survives-on-weapons-stolen-from-nigerian-military
Mr spokes Man, your job we all know is to come and defend the military with big fat lies. And that, oga, you've executed well.

We don't expect you to come and affirm the aforementioned claims. No way! we know you wouldn't do such, not unless you want to lose your job. continue spreading lies. you hear?. in your mind you are Mr. press secretary defending the military, while the underlying part of the story will show how Nigeria is being overrun by jihadists. continue!

But I pray by the time they start, it will start with your family!
Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by charlesucheh(m): 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
LMS1:
If I waste my beautiful time reading that post make Nairaland Bot block my account.
nonsense!
My Bros! I did o!
And it revealed all what I've been deducting that's really Nigeria's problem with our military. Nepotism, favouritism, tribalism etc. the writer revealed a lot and its actually interesting.
But unfortunately, the Big head Army spokes man came and dented everything with lies, all in the Name of defending the Military. But seriously, there are some things we shouldn't lie with. Matters like this should not be ran with the game of politics.
Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by olmoRoc: 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Stolen by whom?

I believe they survive on weapons gifted to them!
Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by Drosonogasta(m): 11:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
This script is aimed at exxonorating pantami from the suspect list.
Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by Damlhaade01(m): 12:40am On Apr 26, 2021
Islie:
12 years after casting the die in the fight to extinguish what started as skirmishes in the northeastern part of the country, troops are...

https://dailytrust.com/how-b-haram-survives-on-weapons-stolen-from-nigerian-military

THESE FOOLS WON'T LEARN
Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by realstars: 1:12am On Apr 26, 2021
LMS1:
If I waste my beautiful time reading that post make Nairaland Bot block my account.
nonsense!
I Will Brife You After Reading
Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by naijaman2225(m): 1:25am On Apr 26, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Stolen or given to them.

GIVEN TO THEM ON A PLATTER OF GOLD.
Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by okunwaye(m): 3:09am On Apr 26, 2021
They create terrorism to make money.If there is no war who would buy the weapons the produce?

But one day they will be exposed of all their evil deeds.sad
Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 26, 2021
The military boys are cowards..
They only have power to kill civilians and innocent citizens..

With this report, if 60% of the military hardware was confiscated by terrorists from the military, it simply means that the military is essentially rearming the terrorists to continue the onslaught.

I pity Nigerians. their deception is gradually catching up on them. What a cursed entity.
Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:49am On Apr 26, 2021
Wat can one say against such hate?
Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by vineyardfarms: 5:53am On Apr 26, 2021
Islie:

the north can end the fight when they are ready to do so. The army is now a money making venture -selling equipment - deploying incompentant hands to battle fronts - lack of coordition, moles planted within the ranks. Religion is a bipg factor, ransome payment, most of the appointees are boko haram affiliates - emires -northern governors are ALL MOLES WITHIN THE RANK-CRYING CROCKODILE TEARS WITH VAST INTEREST IN SECURITY VOTE FUND. THEY KNOW WHEN TO END THE WAR.
Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by bayelsaowei(m): 6:37am On Apr 26, 2021
Elsueno:
I really can't understand why the army can't Bobby trap thier armory with explosives during tactical maneuvers or outright destroy weapons catche and vehicles they can't retreat with.

Sometimes they don't have to die defending a Base, just set up bombs, retreat allow the terrorists to occupy the camp. then blow it up to hell, subsequently eliminate the stragglers, do that a few times & they would learn it aint worth it to attack a military camp
you expect our military to think this way,? Do you think the NA is diverse enough to possess think tanks that are willing to solve security issues? Do we even have the money ?
Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by Cnach: 6:53am On Apr 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Which stolen? Stop Deceiving Nigerians
U dey mind am? May she them dey talk rubbish
Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:21am On Apr 26, 2021
Dcube212:
Before nko

Over 70% of military weapons end up with Boko Haram

i stop reading here
Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by ECHICHE: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2021
Until Nigerian Military employ the use of technology, intelligent gathering and transparency, it would be difficult to win the war against insurgency. This is the demand of the new age in fighting terrorism.
Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by volo112: 10:06am On Apr 26, 2021
Two security sources told Daily Trust on Sunday that the Air Force’s renewed vigour is helping in boosting the morale of ground troops as fighter jets are sent on missions even at night when there is overwhelming attack.

The Air Force is also expected to launch a convert unmanned aerial vehicle with a capacity to carry out solo missions on targets very soon.

this is what the military authorities should start exploring
this will save resources and human lives
Re: How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military by Elsueno: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
bayelsaowei:
you expect our military to think this way,? Do you think the NA is diverse enough to possess think tanks that are willing to solve security issues? Do we even have the money ?

But when these camps get captured, they get looted & burned anyways. Why not make it easier on our troops. That way, more soldiers get to stay alive, more terrorists get killed without getting d weapons they are aiming for.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngige Congratulates Soludo, Hails Buhari / Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 / Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.