Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Two Soldiers Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attacked JTF Checkpoint Omagwa River State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Soldiers Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attacked JTF Checkpoint Omagwa River State (3285 Views)

Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN / Eight Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack JTF Checkpoint In Rivers / Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Soldiers Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attacked JTF Checkpoint Omagwa River State by PHIPEX(m): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2021
50Years after a bloody civil war you have not gained peace rather than seek alternative solution the Nogerian state is still towing same line of force, violence and aggression. Now things are getting worse, innocent security men dieing for the foolishness of a few.
Re: Two Soldiers Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attacked JTF Checkpoint Omagwa River State by Conrod: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Turning and turning in the widening gyre,
The falcon cannot hear the falconer
Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world
Nice poem,but at this moment,i prefer INVICTUS.
Re: Two Soldiers Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attacked JTF Checkpoint Omagwa River State by Lordave: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Unto the south south we march grin

Those laughing at us for the insecurity in our region are going to receive some action from our army finally .

Let's look for any prominent person like Gana, Ikonso or Igboho. Where is Asari dokwubo sef? grin
Stop making a mess of yourself.
Re: Two Soldiers Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attacked JTF Checkpoint Omagwa River State by OdumegwuOjukwu: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Conrod:
Nice poem,but at this moment,i prefer INVICTUS.

Invictus
BY WILLIAM ERNEST HENLEY
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

I don't think it's time for it yet.
Re: Two Soldiers Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attacked JTF Checkpoint Omagwa River State by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
According to Helinues the ESN has been decimated so obviously this is not the handwork of the ESN
Re: Two Soldiers Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attacked JTF Checkpoint Omagwa River State by Oksman(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sirjamo:
Everyone knows that ipob terrorists are behind all these killings in SE and SS, but the hypocrites Nigerian media would not refer to them as terrorists because they are not Muslims.

Your definition of a terrorist is completely different from the what the white man understands as terrorism and that is why your ranting has not changed the view of the west on the IPOB issue. Are you gonna lecture them on the use of their own word?

Illiteracy is surely a disease.
I am done talking.
Re: Two Soldiers Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attacked JTF Checkpoint Omagwa River State by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sirjamo:
Everyone knows that ipob terrorists are behind all these killings in SE and SS, but the hypocrites Nigerian media would not refer to them as terrorists because they are not Muslims.
The FG failure is what led to IPOB having an armed group.
Re: Two Soldiers Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attacked JTF Checkpoint Omagwa River State by big7: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
Anyone joining any kinda force right now in this present Nigeria no just love em family even if he hates emself.. Even FRSC should be careful cos shit is about to hit the ceiling..

Let peace reign but the Nigeria govt just killed sleep from the eyes of its security officers.. IPOB IS IGBO, IGBO IS IPOB.. you kill some and tag them Ipob an igbo man doesn't see it that way. Sentiment will rise and it will only get worst cos every potential igbo man will still feel the hurt when he sees such news.. This govt isn't just smart with them dealing. Divide this country the earlier the better to save millions of life's

3 Likes

Re: Two Soldiers Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attacked JTF Checkpoint Omagwa River State by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Turning and turning in the widening gyre,
The falcon cannot hear the falconer
Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
Re: Two Soldiers Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attacked JTF Checkpoint Omagwa River State by colorsofrainbow: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sirjamo:
why are you crying grin grin
Re: Two Soldiers Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attacked JTF Checkpoint Omagwa River State by ruggedtimi(m): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Na busy road be that. .so the news done suppose spread
Re: Two Soldiers Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attacked JTF Checkpoint Omagwa River State by SenatePresdo(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sirjamo:

Only Muslims are Terrorists.
Re: Two Soldiers Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attacked JTF Checkpoint Omagwa River State by PissfulProtester: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sirjamo:
ESN don't kill?

What were Okonso and his boys doing with AK 47 and charms?
no mind the fools. We shall see who will have the last laugh. They are killing security agents now and they are cheering the killers, but when the government comes after them in their numbers, they will flood the internet with tears. "Nigerian soldiers are killing 'innocent' Igbos blablabla"

I hate these people aswear

Re: Two Soldiers Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attacked JTF Checkpoint Omagwa River State by PissfulProtester: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
big7:
Anyone joining any kinda force right now in this present Nigeria no just love em family even if he hates emself.. Even FRSC should be careful cos shit is about to hit the ceiling..

Let peace reign but the Nigeria govt just killed sleep from the eyes of its security officers.. IPOB IS IGBO, IGBO IS IPOB.. you kill some and tag them Ipob an igbo man doesn't see it that way. Sentiment will rise and it will only get worst cos every potential igbo man will still feel the hurt when he sees such news.. This govt isn't just smart with them dealing. Divide this country the earlier the better to save millions of life's
You guys are all hypocrites..All of you! ...but I can assure you, you will cry las las, by God's special Grace.

You kill security agents continuously and you expect the government to continue to sit and watch? Damn!

You guys are hypocrites! And I pity your parents

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishops Of Onitsha/ Owerri Meet,confirm What Mbaka Said, Support Ipob,blame PMB / Seun Offered 150m To Sell Nairaland. / Congrats To Niger Republic As Buhari Has Completed A Brand New Refinery for Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.