Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

How To Become Born Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Become Born Again (178 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Born Again by Teachope21: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2021
How You Can Become Born Again:

To become born again, you must believe in your heart that Jesus Christ is Lord and confess it with your mouth.

You can declare this confession.

"Lord Jesus, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and ask you to forgive my sins.

Lord Jesus, i believe you came in the flesh, I believe you died for me on the cross, I believe you arose and I believe you ascended and is seated now on the right hand of God in heaven.

Lord Jesus, I now declare and believe all that you did for me through your death, burial, resurrection and ascension.

I hereby ask you to come into my life as i now receive you in my heart as my Lord and personal Saviour: and i promise to serve you all the days of my life.

I now declare that I am born again and that the Spirit of God is alive in me now. Amen"

If you believe and declare this;

Something significant has happened in the Spirit realm on your behalf and your transformation has taken place, You are now BORN AGAIN.

Find a Bible believing church where the truth about Jesus Christ is preached, get baptized and build your faith as you fellowship with them regularly.

I assure you, no demon or situation will be able to defeat you as long as you abide with Christ all the days of your life because: at the mention of the name of Jesus Christ EVERY knee bows.

Remain blessed.
Re: How To Become Born Again by Kobojunkiee: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Teachope21:
How You Can Become Born Again:

To become born again, you must believe in your heart that Jesus Christ is Lord and confess it with your mouth.

You can declare this confession.

"Lord Jesus, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and ask you to forgive my sins.

Lord Jesus, i believe you came in the flesh, I believe you died for me on the cross, I believe you arose and I believe you ascended and is seated now on the right hand of God in heaven.

Lord Jesus, I now declare and believe all that you did for me through your death, burial, resurrection and ascension.

I hereby ask you to come into my life as i now receive you in my heart as my Lord and personal Saviour: and i promise to serve you all the days of my life.

I now declare that I am born again and that the Spirit of God is alive in me now. Amen"

If you believe and declare this;

Something significant has happened in the Spirit realm on your behalf and your transformation has taken place, You are now BORN AGAIN.

Find a Bible believing church where the truth about Jesus Christ is preached, get baptized and build your faith as you fellowship with them regularly.

I assure you, no demon or situation will be able to defeat you as long as you abide with Christ all the days of your life because: at the mention of the name of Jesus Christ EVERY knee bows.

Remain blessed.
Please stop deceiving people with this nonsense! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Luke 16:8 Reviews Something About The Modern Day Christians. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Becomes Grandfather / 5 Key Steps To Overcome Spiritual Weaknesses In Prayer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.