Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,555 members, 7,955,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

How To Become Born Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Become Born Again (195 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Born Again by Teachope21: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2021
How You Can Become Born Again:

To become born again, you must believe in your heart that Jesus Christ is Lord and confess it with your mouth.

You can declare this confession.

"Lord Jesus, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and ask you to forgive my sins.

Lord Jesus, i believe you came in the flesh, I believe you died for me on the cross, I believe you arose and I believe you ascended and is seated now on the right hand of God in heaven.

Lord Jesus, I now declare and believe all that you did for me through your death, burial, resurrection and ascension.

I hereby ask you to come into my life as i now receive you in my heart as my Lord and personal Saviour: and i promise to serve you all the days of my life.

I now declare that I am born again and that the Spirit of God is alive in me now. Amen"

If you believe and declare this;

Something significant has happened in the Spirit realm on your behalf and your transformation has taken place, You are now BORN AGAIN.

Find a Bible believing church where the truth about Jesus Christ is preached, get baptized and build your faith as you fellowship with them regularly.

I assure you, no demon or situation will be able to defeat you as long as you abide with Christ all the days of your life because: at the mention of the name of Jesus Christ EVERY knee bows.

Remain blessed.
Re: How To Become Born Again by Kobojunkiee: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Teachope21:
How You Can Become Born Again:

To become born again, you must believe in your heart that Jesus Christ is Lord and confess it with your mouth.

You can declare this confession.

"Lord Jesus, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and ask you to forgive my sins.

Lord Jesus, i believe you came in the flesh, I believe you died for me on the cross, I believe you arose and I believe you ascended and is seated now on the right hand of God in heaven.

Lord Jesus, I now declare and believe all that you did for me through your death, burial, resurrection and ascension.

I hereby ask you to come into my life as i now receive you in my heart as my Lord and personal Saviour: and i promise to serve you all the days of my life.

I now declare that I am born again and that the Spirit of God is alive in me now. Amen"

If you believe and declare this;

Something significant has happened in the Spirit realm on your behalf and your transformation has taken place, You are now BORN AGAIN.

Find a Bible believing church where the truth about Jesus Christ is preached, get baptized and build your faith as you fellowship with them regularly.

I assure you, no demon or situation will be able to defeat you as long as you abide with Christ all the days of your life because: at the mention of the name of Jesus Christ EVERY knee bows.

Remain blessed.
Please stop deceiving people with this nonsense! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is It Haram For Muslims To Brush Their Mouth During This Ramadan Period? / In Recent Times / (26+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.