Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) (31206 Views)

Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) / Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) / Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2021
I decided to visit the ongoing city today being Sunday to ascertain level of work I was amazed how far they have gone from my last visit

The ongoing city have two major entrance roads through TCN road which has been renamed to Dr Chief Willie Obiano Boulevard, second entrance is through British adorable school, the two major entrance has been completed

Below is second entrance to AMC Dr Chief Willie Obiano Boulevar recently completed

8 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by PlayMaker14: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2021
cheesy
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by nzeobi(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2021
We are expecting more photos, passed through that axis on Tuesday while coming from life hospital but didn't see much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2021
hmm
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2021
The state government and the developer envisions a new residential layout whose development will boost economic activity while increasing the stock of housing in the state capital territory. AMC will be underpinned by quality infrastructure that will guarantee seamless provision of requisite amenities needed to sustain a good quality lifestyle.

AMC will comprise of a commercial avenue cascaded to include developments such as worship centres, recreational establishments, offices, malls, restaurants etc. ushering in the concept of work, recreation & retailing as a one stop destination within Awka City.

13 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by SlayerForever: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2021
We are mourning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by PlayMaker14: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2021
SlayerForever:
We are mourning.
You are mourning.... Speak for yourself.

31 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by owobokiri(m): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
Power lines should be underground...., gutters should be covered..., someone should be sweeping all these mountain of sands that litter the roadside like two times every day...., provisions should be made for landlines for phone calls and for the Internet...., walkways should not be this placid in appearance, a little more quality and style will help.. .There should be uniformity in terms of the roofings, not this one blue, this one yellow..., And finally, let's embibe the spirit of thinking Big in this godforsaken country! In many countries of Nigerias size, this is just one estate to be developed by one estate company.. But in Nigeria, it's about to be framed as the reason why one Obiano is the "governor of all governors".. Let's try to start undoing all the evil doings in our national life..

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
will there be provisions for high rise buildings

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
The city internal roads ongoing

10 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
Beautiful structure sad

3 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
First gate to AMC

9 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by leicestercamper: 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
This is cool. Awka Millennium city is the best precinct in the entire eastern region. This is the only area in igbo land where you can find 100% covered drains

Lalasticlala

post=101106111:
I decided to visit the ongoing city today being Sunday to ascertain level of work I was amazed how far they have gone from my last visit

The ongoing city have two major entrance roads through TCN road which has been rename to Dr Chief Willie Obiano Boulevard, second entrance is through British adorable school, the two major entrance has been completed

Below is second entrance to AMC Dr Chief Willie Obiano Boulevar recently completed

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by owobokiri(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
leicestercamper:
This Awka Millennium city is still ongoing project. Take your hate, envy and bitterness to your backward Imo state. Your state is a war zone but I am yet to see you comment on that

[s][/s]
Akpa mû gbawapûkwa gî na Imo state dia..
Nshî man!
Very simple minded thing..

7 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by owobokiri(m): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
These things should be eradicated from our system..
Build the estate and move to the next project!
All these edification of personalities are of no use..

22 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
More

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by heniford2: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
nothing dey here oh bro

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Overhead tank stands to supply water to the city

6 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Henix(m): 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Is land available there for purchase by individual? If yes, a plot is how much, and how can one go about it?
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
More

Lalasticlala

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Henix:
Is land available there for purchase by individual? If yes, a plot is how much, and how can one go about it?

Visit their site below
https://www.awkamillenniumcity.com/the-vision/
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by owobokiri(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
post=101106945:
Overhead tanks should be discouraged!
It's 2021 people!
Build integrated water schemes for big cities like Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi!
Onitsha has no public water service for decades now! They used to, but lack of empathy on the part of the government has effected the quality of life in this vibrant city.. Overhead tanks for boreholes erestted next to septic tanks!

We shouldn't be caught supporting these in any City in Nigeria.
Provide effective water services for cities.. It's not above a government that's building a brand new airport..
Aside;
I hope they won't paint the paving stones black and white or green and white as usual...
Very re-tarded, those colors..

29 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
where is the development??
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Installation of underground sleeves ongoing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by leicestercamper: 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
owobokiri:

I am Nkîta ara..
I am Village rat

Lol I should have known cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by owobokiri(m): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
leicestercamper:
You don't even have portable drinking water in your backward shithole state, but you are here crying over what doesn't concern you. Tufia

[s][/s]
Wia you dey for Anambra state?
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by leicestercamper: 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
post=101106945:

Very good and standard development. This will supply water to the entire area

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traveling To Nigeria With An Expired Nigerian Passport / Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) / How Malaysian Immigration Treats Nigerians Resisting Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.