Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) (31229 Views)

Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) / Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) / Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Second entrance gate and access road through TCN has been completed

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by owobokiri(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Your house(imo state) is burning, you should thinking about how to quench the fire instead of crying here cheesy
We're leading the nascent igbo revolution in Imo state..
It's a sacrifice we are making for the whole igboland..
I wanted to know where you are in Anambra so I can come there and give you one blow seven akpus that you richly deserves..

Stop derailing the thread..
Op is posting pictures of underground pipes and all that.., that looks good after all..

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Master plane

Construction of buildings will start once they are done with access roads and other basic

3 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by owobokiri(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
leicestercamper:
You are the one derailing the thread with your envy and frustration. Go to your backward Imo state and fight the IPOB fight, this is not IPOB thread. Stop being silly, envious and bitter all at once. All your posts here has always betrayed your bitterness and envy. Stop derailing the thread with your stupid posts, when you should be thinking about how to bring sanity and order in a war ravaged Imo state

[s][/s]
You are starting to sound like one of these moronic dingbats from the BMC..
You can't be from Anambra.. You should have noticed I'm not interested in your Imo vs Anambra rants.. Just criticizing the quality of a project based on what I have seen elsewhere.
Don't know what you are trying to do but if there is anything I do here that irritates you, better get ready for more... Obviously, I'm just starting..
One nkîta ara like that..

9 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by AsomughaChuks05: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
This estate will attract so many wealthy Anambra indigenes more thanks to the Chief Willie Obiano International Airport Umueri. It is a very standard estate.

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by cjrane: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
A replica of this quality of construction is needed at the Anambra airport city project.

Every effort should be made to have only reputable real estate companies lead the development of the airport city.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by leicestercamper: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
cjrane:
A replica of this quality of construction is needed at the Anambra airport city project.

Every effort should be made to have only reputable real estate companies lead the development of the airport city.

Nwanne you are always on point
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by rdokoye: 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
owobokiri:

You are starting to sound like one of these moronic dingbats from the BMC..
You can't be from Anambra.. You should have noticed I'm not interested in your Imo vs Anambra rants.. Just criticizing the quality of a project based on what I have seen elsewhere.
Don't know what you are trying to do but if there is anything I do here that irritates you, better get ready for more... Obviously, I'm just starting..
One nkîta ara like that..

He is from Anambra, he's just not Igbo, so he doesn't share any camaraderie with the other Igbo states.

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2021
leicestercamper:
This is cool. Awka Millennium city is the best precinct in the entire eastern region. This is the only area in igbo land where you can find 100% covered drains

Lalasticlala

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by chiefobdk(m): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2021
leicestercamper:

Very good and standard development. This will supply water to the entire area

I dont think dat two can supply the whole city except people will be allowed to drill borehole...
10k litre tank in my compound doesn't last a week for just 5 families.. Imagine new buildings wit pool. Showers.. Jacuzzi.. Water bath...

Reason am na

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Ikpeazukerosene: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
Unknown Gunmen will still burn this one too.
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by babzo(m): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Chai, another project.... grin
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by naxclimpsey(m): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Estate you mean to say or your head is paining you to be calling this one a city. Nigeria is finished

5 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Envious bitter frustrated fellow. How does the thing concern you? Is that the reason terrorists are ravaging your state?

Igbo mocking a fellow igbo on insecurity issues ..
No wonder other regions don't take you people serious..

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Ckonnet: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
With overhead wire everywhere, this my people are not ready for 21st century.
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
This one go be another... unrealizable...

Abandoned and wasted money...

I weep for you oh ye that is born of Naija and planning to stay in Naija...

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Queenserah26(f): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
This is cool

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by smasher1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
post=101106111:
I decided to visit the ongoing city today being Sunday to ascertain level of work I was amazed how far they have gone from my last visit

The ongoing city have two major entrance roads through TCN road which has been renamed to Dr Chief Willie Obiano Boulevard, second entrance is through British adorable school, the two major entrance has been completed

Below is second entrance to AMC Dr Chief Willie Obiano Boulevar recently completed

Why can't government sweep the streets in the east. You are uploading a good road that is not swept. It's not fine that way.
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by chaberry(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
leicestercamper:
This Awka Millennium city is still ongoing project. Take your hate, envy and bitterness to your backward Imo state. Your state is a war zone but I am yet to see you comment on that

[s][/s]
Nobody should take this ewedu man seriously, he is trying to create division where there is none

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by godumes: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
I only saw roads, gutters, entrances etc. Should we believe you now or wait for more pics of � � ����������������?
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by blamingthedevil: 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
What is All these....I hope nairaland is collecting advertising money for all these private properties....

This is not front page worthy
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by Ckonnet: 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
leicestercamper:
This Awka Millennium city is still ongoing project. Take your hate, envy and bitterness to your backward Imo state. Your state is a war zone but I am yet to see you comment on that

[s][/s]

Make mediocrity no kill you there, he made some valid points. This is the reason why Nigeria is backward,someone will spend good number of years abroad, only for him to come and take his people back to 19th century. Go check coal city garden in enugu which was constructed over 10years ago, nothing like littering the environment with overhead cables.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by AllenSpencer: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
Wilderness
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by godlessmind: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
SlayerForever:
We are mourning.
make dem fry beans for you abi
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) by leicestercamper: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
Please show us your useless village coal city garden let's compare it to the London called Awka Millennium city

Ckonnet:

Make mediocrity no kill you there, the made some valid points. This is the reason why Nigeria is backward,someone will spend good number of years abroad, only for him to come and take his people back to 19th century. Go check coal city garden in enugu which was constructed over 10years ago, nothing like littering the environment with overhead cables.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysia After His Friend Got Arrested For Visiting Him / Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? / The Ongoing Construction Of Bayelsa Cargo Airport (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.