Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. (4648 Views)

Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN / Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen / Amry Denies Killing Of 30 Soldiers By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. by Richy4(m): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jashub:
They signed up for the job knowing the cost. So why should the family members be grieving? Anyway, RIP to the dead.

Wow!!!! you have a heart buddy shocked
Re: Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. by Skillsnigeria: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
hmmm
Re: Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. by Jashub: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
Richy4:

Wow!!!! you have a heart buddy shocked
I do not understand. Is that not what the family members of the deceased sign up for? Please let us be guided
Re: Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. by Richy4(m): 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jashub:
I do not understand. Is that not what the family members of the deceased sign up for? Please let us be guided

Yes Indeed, you don't understand... A Nigerian army officer signed to support and defend the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria against all enemies, foreign and domestic....None of them signed to die..
Re: Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. by Jashub: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
Richy4:

Yes Indeed, you don't understand... A Nigerian army officer signed to support and defend the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria against all enemies, foreign and domestic....None of them signed to die..
Bros, before becoming a soldier, there is a form you will fill with the consent of your family. In that form, it is stated that by you signing, you are now the property of the Federal Government of Nigeria. And if anything should happen to you in the course of battle, the federal government has the right to release or not release your body.

This something the family members signed up for, so I cannot pity them.

2 Likes

Re: Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. by Minjim: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
Propaganda
Re: Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. by Realdon1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
sweetshisha:
Ipobians just want to force us to believe the lies that a soldier died

And you are happy that Nigeria has produced 19 widows within 24 hr for killing 19 force men.
5 at Uzodimma house
6 by Ikonso
8 at owerri pH road today.
Re: Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. by sweetshisha: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Realdon1:

And you are happy that Nigeria has produced 19 widows within 24 hr for killing 19 force men.
5 at Uzodimma house
6 by Ikonso
8 at owerri pH road today.

First to attack no be winner... Match never even start, you go count scores you go tire
Re: Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. by Realdon1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
sweetshisha:

First to attack no be winner... Match never even start, you go count scores you go tire

OK naa. Let soldiers and police keep on dying naa. But I sympatize with their families. Pls let there be dialog. Let bloodshed stop. Everything must not be by show of force.
Re: Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. by Richy4(m): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jashub:
Bros, before becoming a soldier, there is a form you will fill with the consent of your family. In that form, it is stated that by you signing, you are now the property of the Federal Government of Nigeria. And if anything should happen to you in the course of battle, the federal government has the right to release or not release your body.

This something the family members signed up for, so I cannot pity them.

What I believe that the family of the Fallen Heroes were accusing the Government was their inabilities to provide better weapon to help the military when in battle... They were of the opinion that if they were better equipped, their family members/ loved ones would have been alive.. that's their Bone of Contention..

Yes the families may have signed consent forms that they were in support of their wards/ relatives defending the nation... But they did not sign that they should die even though there's always casualties in war...just imagine a nation without the presence of military personnel...

Yes most of us might not be fans of the army but they are still human.... I guess the numerous killings in Nigeria has made a lot of people feel
unemotional, unfeeling, dispassionate even unexpressive when there were lose of precious lives... And that is perilous for any nation.
Re: Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. by Jashub: 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Richy4:

What I believe that the family of the Fallen Heroes were accusing the Government was their inabilities to provide better weapon to help the military when in battle... They were of the opinion that if they were better equipped, their family members/ loved ones would have been alive.. that's their Bone of Contention..

Yes the families may have signed consent forms that they were in support of their wards/ relatives defending the nation... But they did not sign that they should die even though there's always casualties in war...just imagine a nation without the presence of military personnel...

Yes most of us might not be fans of the army but they are still human.... I guess the numerous killings in Nigeria has made a lot of people feel
unemotional, unfeeling, dispassionate even unexpressive when there were lose of precious lives... And that is perilous for any nation.
How can they be of the assumption that all is well with Nigeria and the military? Were they not following security reports on the news?

Secondly, the death of these soldiers is something we have become accustomed to so why is it coming to you as a surprise? This is Nigeria, and you need to live with the reality of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. by superjab247: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jashub:
They signed up for the job knowing the cost. So why should the family members be grieving? Anyway, RIP to the dead.
So America that always soften the ground with airstrikes to make the job easier for their soldiers on ground no get sense Abi?
Re: Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. by Jashub: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
[s]
superjab247:

So America that always soften the ground with airstrikes to make the job easier for their soldiers on ground no get sense Abi?
[/s] Why are you comparing Nigeria that is a third world nation to a developed nation that has sense? Better learn to live with the reality of Nigeria because you are in Nigeria, and not the US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. by superjab247: 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Why are you comparing Nigeria that is a third world nation to a developed nation that has sense? Better learn to live with the reality of Nigeria because you are in Nigeria, and not the US
Look at your slavery mentality, Singapore gained independence in 1963 isreal gained independence in 1949 and both are first world countries Nigeria is still a third world nation due to mutated human prototypes like you that litter our nation like rats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. by Jashub: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
[s]
superjab247:

Look at your slavery mentality, Singapore gained independence in 1963 isreal gained independence in 1949 and both are first world countries Nigeria is still a third world nation due to mutated human prototypes like you that litter our nation like rats
[/s] You are living in Nigeria ; not Singapore ; not Israel ; not the USA. Just third-world Nigeria. So live by the reality of your situation.

No matter how you think like US, you will still be a Nigerian living in Nigeria by Nigerian laws and morals. Now get that into your head
Re: Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. by superjab247: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] You are living in Nigeria ; not Singapore ; not Israel ; not the USA. Just third-world Nigeria. So live by the reality of your situation.

No matter how you think like US, you will still be a Nigerian living in Nigeria by Nigerian laws and morals. Now get that into your head
Look at this ode, that has accepted his fate of failure in life,u think everyone is like you that is confused and had seen backwardness as a good thing and achievement, am 100% sure u haven't left the shores of this country or even have hope of stepping a foot into Europe till you die that's why your mentality is like a bushman that strayed into a city by mistake and had refused to change his archaic ways.

Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. by Jashub: 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
[s]
superjab247:

Look at this ode, that has accepted his fate of failure in life,u think everyone is like you that is confused and had seen backwardness as a good thing and achievement, am 100% sure u haven't left the shores of this country or even have hope of stepping a foot into Europe till you die that's why your mentality is like a bushman that strayed into a city by mistake and had refused to change his archaic ways.

Nonsense
[/s]I will not exchange words with you because that would place me in the category of fools.
Re: Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. by superjab247: 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s]I will not exchange words with you because that would place me in the category of fools.
As I said u are reasoning like a bush man who mistakenly strayed into a civilized city and refused to change his backward ways of life,u don't know what you are arguing about,always arguing backwardly arguing like a mentally deranged and uncivilised bush man you are, unproductive human prototypes like you ought not to find there means among sane people and the human populace.that's the reason I support abortion and condom,because if yourfather had used condom u won't be alive to create nuisance up and down everywhere and add to Nigeria problems!!!!!
Re: Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. by Jashub: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
superjab247:

As I said u are reasoning like a bush man who mistakenly strayed into a civilized city and refused to change his backward ways of life,u don't know what you are arguing,arguing like a mentally deranged and uncivilised bush man you are, unproductive human prototypes like you ought not to find there means among sane people,that's the reason I support abortion and condom,because if yourfather had used condom u won't be alive to create nuisance up and down everywhere and add to Nigeria problems!!!!!
Mind44 rule2 and rule 3
Re: Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. by Igboid: 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
superjab247:

So you expect Nigerian Army to soften the ground in a civilian neighborhood to capture ESN members?
Some of you think this is 1967-70 where you dropped bombs anyhow in Igbo villages killing Innocents and went scot free.

The blood you taste for will reach your end too.
Re: Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. by superjab247: 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Igboid:

So you expect Nigerian Army to soften the ground in a civilian neighborhood to capture ESN members?
Some of you think this is 1967-70 where you dropped bombs anyhow in Igbo villages killing Innocents and went scot free.

The blood you taste for will reach your end too.
Abeg ooo nor face me ooo I was only trying to get the zombie out of his cave so that I could finish him off fatally and I succeeded cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Settles On Consensus: His Candidate Is In Here. / Breaking News!!! Latest Pics Of The Nnamdi Kanu Of The Ijaws!!! / Crowd Singing Peter Obi Song At PDP Rally In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.