Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) (71003 Views)

VIDEO: Native Doctor Rants As He Is Arrested For Not Wearing Face Mask / Fagbemi Waheed Arrested For Certificate Forgery / PHOTOS: Oba Tejuoso's Pre-80th Birthday Family Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
This is the greatest disgrace in 2021 so far
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
content208:

The individual involved in fraud doesn't matter, be it an oba or a governor.

What matters is the disposition of people to crime.

For example, your own disposition is never sincere.

As far as you are concerned, crime is welcome of perpetrated by APC faithfuls.

That makes you bias and immoral.

The topic of discussion was an oba who was apprehended for fraud because petitions from women he defrauded was sent to the police.

How does goje matter fit into the topic of discussion.

If you have prove of any crime committed by goje, you can write a petition to the right place.
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
paulolee:
traditional rulers self don de run dating?? this buhari regime really hard o..
very soon politicians n even state governors go start to de find boys to teach DM street bombing when buhari don finiah with us..
maybe na legends like dt dammm nigaaar gee go turn celebs dt time..

Nobody press reach politicians.. But u don't know what u don't know. This one na illiterate or dull guy. That's why him dey run dating work as its easy to learn if u can fake love and this one sef na local dating him dey do
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
APHONJAS! VERY USELESS SET OF PEOPLE.

FRAUDSTERS!!!
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by Bar1941(m): 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Eyan Oluwo of Iwo land.
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by content208: 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The topic of discussion was an oba who was apprehended for fraud because petitions from women he defrauded was sent to the police.

How does goje matter fit into the topic of discussion.

If you have prove of any crime committed by goje, you can write a petition to the right place.

You are suddenly against crime now that it concerned this oba.

But you are always on the side of crime when it concerns Danjuma Goje, Ganduje and other glaring fraudsters of the APC
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by vikiphy89(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
Damnnn niggarrr oba is a fvcking yahoo man. Omo e be like street don full
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by Downey(f): 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
Water don enter pipe line
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
content208:

You are suddenly against crime now that it concerned this oba.

But you are always on the side of crime when it concerns Danjuma Goje, Ganduje and other glaring fraudsters of the APC

I believe you want to make it an ethnic matter, when it is not about it.

Stop being paranoid, and enjoy the teasing btw is goje an oba.
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
This can only happen in the south west
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by Zeezenho: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Afonja and fraud. grin that's why tinubu and his lagos ibadan journalist are doing everything possible to place their magic fingers on zoo national treasury.

1 Like

Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
blinking001:
very funny

SHUT UP THERE!!!

SEE YOUR MOUTH! VERY FUNNY

IF NA IGBO TRADITIONAL RULER DO THIS RUBBISH, YOU GO DON DEY MASTURBATE ALL OVER THE THREAD

1 Like

Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by Zetty177x: 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
paulolee:
traditional rulers self don de run dating?? this buhari regime really hard o..
very soon politicians n even state governors go start to de find boys to teach DM street bombing when buhari don finiah with us..

Damn niggar na legend? Legend stout? Abi wetin? I couldn't help but laugh. ..

1 Like

Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by Ladycewhy(f): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
When did you switch your religion Cynthia?
Lol, I go find trouble.
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by Eagle360(m): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
His letter of appointment have been revoke by current administration though the matter is in court.
All efulefu obas that Amosun appointed are Yahoo.
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by RPG2020(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
buhari regime dey for Ogun State

e don set
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by Gandollaar(f): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sammy07:

Talking of respect, we don't kick our Obas with legs on their kleptus every morning undecided
Yes we sack them from their palace any time we like and even auction his properties on jumai.
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Lol, I go find trouble.
Okay Hija Cynthia, you have to join them in the fasting period.
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Oba 419. grin
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Omo x100000

Well, for your UK used or new smart TV sets, check my signature
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by MansoryMX(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
What of National embarrassment is this! You want me to believe this man, a whole king is a yahoo agent! Nigeria government sabi do undo sha! This man is one of the forefront of those agitating for Oduduwa Republic. Something seems fishy!
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by Starz825(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
ole leh everybody... everybody na thief for this country.. na person wey dem catch be criminal
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by Ladycewhy(f): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Okay Hija Cynthia, you have to join them in the fasting period.
As if it were that easy,lol. I like looking for trouble once in a while.
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by ALISMILE(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
obiekunie2:
grin grin grin

this pic is very funny!

once matter don reach were police ask you to commot your cloth, u don enter cell be that!

OBA DON ENTER CELL! grin cheesy
Be like say you don enter cell before?
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by savageyoungboy(m): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
This generation
This you must respect me generation, we nor be mate generation, give me with your right hand generation...
Nothing you nor go see for their matter
Yet there go always blame the hardworking youths
What a waste

1 Like

Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ladycewhy:
As if it were that easy,lol. I like looking for trouble once in a while.
Lol, just becareful but enjoy yourself.
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by damade16(m): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:

https://newsacross.com/breaking-ogun-traditional-ruler-oba-adetokunbo-tejuoso-arrested-over-romance-scam/
He is a big time fraudster, his wife(Haleema) is his accomplice. This people are animals in human skin
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
Tvibes001:

How come Oba come dey bomb all night I dey sleep?

I learnt he was one of the students of Slawormiir.

grin
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by Ladycewhy(f): 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lol, just becareful but enjoy yourself.
I will be ,thanks.
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by sonofElElyon: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Not abeokuta. Not oba tejuosho, son of teju foam madam (deceased). It's another person.

googi:
This is happening all over Nigeria because the communities have failed to go through the process of traditional vetting before anyone is installed as Oba, Eze, Emir, Minister or even local Chairman.

It still beats me how Iwo Oba ever got installed in the first place. Patanmi as minister is a different case.

If this is true in Abeokuta of all places, de tin pain me no be small.
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by Chigorkizz(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Even their oba is into scam.

Yoloba!
Re: Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) by sonofElElyon: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
The ogun state government should've at least suspended him if not dethroned him before his arrest.. it is awful that a sitting oba has been arrested and detained in a police cell.. desecration of the institution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ooniโ€™s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance / Origin And History Of Anambra Towns / Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.