Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

How Stressful Is Your Work? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Stressful Is Your Work? (7838 Views)

Concept Of Success – Your Relation With Allah, Your Family, Your Work And Your (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by LilSmith55(m): 4:04am On Apr 27, 2021
Lawl:
This ramadan dey sweet me sha i dey work through out the night and sleep in the day grin

You be Arab Man.... Na only Arabs dey act this way
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by tetralogyfallot(m): 4:04am On Apr 27, 2021
jimmyolasun:
so because una no eat afternoon food now we no go hear word again.. how is it doing you
fasting is much more than abstaining from food it is a spiritual discipline. It is a choice not 2 gear towards the easy discretion of what is wrong and stand forthright to obey your creator in a manner He wants. If u take fasting as mere abstaining from afternoon food then u need to learn again the meaning of fasting.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by Empiree: 4:15am On Apr 27, 2021
May Allah make it easy for everyone that's truly fasting in this Holy month of Ramadan.
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by AKzee(m): 4:19am On Apr 27, 2021
alimohammedibn:

Are you mad
We must learn how to ignore people like that one. Stop decorating them with replies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by AKzee(m): 4:21am On Apr 27, 2021
theGUDgameR:

For those who has been destined to be unfortunate, it's sad nothing can change it
Ignore them please.

1 Like

Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by ibroopeyemi(m): 4:28am On Apr 27, 2021
My clients told me to close every work in his site @4:30 pm, with that always stressful before 6pm I'm weak,.may almighty Allah accept our ibadah.

3 Likes

Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by Grace146: 4:33am On Apr 27, 2021
It not easy walahi, but I pray may Almighty Allah accept all our acts and supplications as an act of ibadah

3 Likes

Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by aysuprano(m): 4:34am On Apr 27, 2021
It hasn't been actually

Funniest thing is I've been more productive at work since the beginning of Ramadan

I don't know how I do it sef

Alhamdulilah

1 Like

Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by holatin(m): 5:38am On Apr 27, 2021
had to take break from work oooo. working under scorching sun no easy...I only go out for feeding money like once or twice a week.....work wey difficult before fasting....now imagine while fasting.....but who I wan tell but God. may God accept our ibadah
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by nurain150(m): 5:44am On Apr 27, 2021
SALLYBERRY01:
To all my Muslim brothers fasting may Allah accept our ibadah.
How stressful is your work? and how are you coping?
Are you still working for long hours during this period!
if one you took an oath without being a muslim,shows us various thing.
Regarding your question,if a footballer, wrestler who are muslim could be active.Inshallah we too aren't affected ,Ramadan is a month of sleepless night , preoccupied day ...

1 Like

Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by mu2sa2: 5:46am On Apr 27, 2021
tuna85:
My job involves me being on the system all day uploading products to a mall website, I only leave my seat for the various solaawaat, by this, there is less stress physically. Anyhow which way, Alhamdulillaah

You have to leave those Christians commenting wrongly about the Deen, they seem to make it popular thereby making more people inquire about Islam thereby leading to wide acceptance.
It's amazing how more and more people are converting to Islam all over the world. Many new converts attribute their decision to reading about Islam themselves. So the negative press is actually having the opposite effect. That's Allah's plan against the evil plot of the enemies of His religion .

2 Likes

Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by tuna85: 5:58am On Apr 27, 2021
mu2sa2:
It's amazing how more and more people are converting to Islam all over the world. Many new converts attribute their decision to reading about Islam themselves. So the negative press is actually having the opposite effect. That's Allah's plan against the evil plot of the enemies of His religion .

Definitely, the negative press is the opposite effect but they do not know, it is called free publicity of Islam.

1 Like

Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by tolufase: 6:15am On Apr 27, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Just recite tawakaltu - & Allah will see pass the test.

Thanks
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by Emir01: 6:26am On Apr 27, 2021
My boss moved me to a tedious section but Alhamdulillah. I always calm myself under pressure. Can we please tell Seun to remove this oath before commenting on Islamic issues?. Walahi, to me it's disgusting. To me you're not doing Islam any good by restricting people access to information. Allow them to make any comments, it can't change the true meaning of Islam.

4 Likes

Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by ThatFairGuy1: 6:37am On Apr 27, 2021
Allahu musta'an
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by ThatFairGuy1: 6:39am On Apr 27, 2021
Emir01:
My boss moved me to a tedious section but Alhamdulillah. I always calm myself under pressure. Can we please tell Seun to remove this oath before commenting on Islamic issues?. Walahi, to me it's disgusting. To me you're not doing Islam any good by restricting people's access to information. Allow them to make any comments, it can't change the true meaning of Islam.
To be disturbing the peace of the thread by posting incoherence rants right?

How will those who really wants to learn not get tired and leave.

Even with the restriction, we still have some unscrupulous elements constituting nuisance on every Islamic thread yet you want the restriction removed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by ThatFairGuy1: 6:41am On Apr 27, 2021
Lawl:
This ramadan dey sweet me sha i dey work through out the night and sleep in the day grin
Not Ideal angry

How do you now earn Those multiple rewards of ibaadah during the day
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by Kuginzi: 7:04am On Apr 27, 2021
Stressful
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by Mccullum: 7:16am On Apr 27, 2021
I planed how to work in the office by ensuring to be very active from 8am to12pm and reduce the tempo of my duty after this hours. It is not easy but it's still fair for those working in a shelter than those working under the scorching sun of this season, may Allah rewards us and ease our stress; ameen.
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by Coolx: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2021
all I can say is Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by sanyaolurilwan(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2021
Aameen
Mouhstorph5:
Sincerely, it hasn't been easy, may Allah(SWA) accept it as an act of Ibaadah, not let our sleepless night be in vain and heal all those whose souls are hurting
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by Kentucky404: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2021
Emir01:
My boss moved me to a tedious section but Alhamdulillah. I always calm myself under pressure. Can we please tell Seun to remove this oath before commenting on Islamic issues?. Walahi, to me it's disgusting. To me you're not doing Islam any good by restricting people's access to information. Allow them to make any comments, it can't change the true meaning of Islam.

I don't agree with your input
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by Kentucky404: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2021
mu2sa2:

Allah will always prevail

Alhamduliliah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salam Brothers And Sisters, We Have To Beware Of This Man Called "alagbara Omi" / Report On Comparative Lecture Held In Akure (Akure For Islam) By ACADIP / Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.