Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K (1175 Views)

Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L / I Need Help Me Job Am Ready To Pay 10k For Reward / Quick Job Offer ; I Need A Genuine Employment Verification Letter - Pay 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by ramon212: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hello. I need someone who can verify localbitcoins.com account using Nigeria international passport or Nigeria driver license (face on your DL most be visible and clear and only plastic driver license not the paper own)
Then you would be asked for selfie.
You will be asked to take a selfie using your browser. If successful will pay 5,000 naira.

I will provide the email address you will use for registration.
WhatsApp me 08128399783
Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by buttlover(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
5k? lol. for someone to do with international passport. if you wan scam be calling huge amount na.

3 Likes

Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by Mogadishuu: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
buttlover:
5k? lol. for someone to do with international passport. if you wan scam be calling huge amount na.
No mind the guy naa crase dey worry am

5 Likes

Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by Pierocash(m): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
ramon212:
Hello. I need someone who can verify localbitcoins.com account using Nigeria international passport or Nigeria driver license (face on your DL most be visible and clear and only plastic driver license not the paper own)
Then you would be asked for selfie.
You will be asked to take a selfie using your browser. If successful will pay 5,000 naira.

I will provide the email address you will use for registration.
WhatsApp me 08128399783
lol

Why using someone else instead of yours

3 Likes

Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by ramon212: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pierocash:
lol

Why using someone else instead of yours

I don’t have the required documents. My driver license is paper driver temporary
Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by Pierocash(m): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
ramon212:

I don’t have the required documents. My driver license is paper driver temporary
give me 10k and I will do it for you using my National I'd card
Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by ramon212: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pierocash:
give me 10k and I will do it for you using my National I'd card

No problem bro. I will only pay once it have been fully verified. I wouldn’t pay upfront and wouldn’t pay for you wasting your time if it couldn’t be verified.

Also note that the face on your national ID card should be very visible and it’s same face on the national ID you would use for the selfie. It’s a pretty easy and straight forward process.

And it’s my email address that I would give you to register it.

Write me on WhatsApp
Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by Pierocash(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
ramon212:

No problem bro. I will only pay once it have been fully verified. I wouldn’t pay upfront and wouldn’t pay for you wasting your time if it couldn’t be verified.

Also note that the face on your national ID card should be very visible and it’s same face on the national ID you would use for the selfie. It’s a pretty easy and straight forward process.

And it’s my email address that I would give you to register it.

Write me on WhatsApp
then when I finish verifying and u don't pay nko
Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by ramon212: 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pierocash:
I checked your profile you kinda old. Okay, use your own email address. After verifying, you give me the login to localbitcoins to verify if it’s verified. Once I see it’s be verified. I will send 5K. Then you send the email address and password you used to create it. Then I will change the password to the email address once I changed the email password I will send you the balance 5K immediately.

Verify first because you may not be able to.
Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by Pierocash(m): 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
ramon212:

I checked your profile you kinda old. Okay, use your own email address. After verifying, you give me the login to localbitcoins to verify if it’s verified. Once I see it’s be verified. I will send 5K. Then you send the email address and password you used to create it. Then I will change the password to the email address once I changed the email password I will send you the balance 5K immediately.

Verify first because you may not be able to
meaning of the bolded
Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by ramon212: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pierocash:
meaning of the bolded
Meaning your national ID may not be of sufficient quality. But if it’s readable and visible it will work.
Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by Pierocash(m): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
ramon212:

Meaning your national ID may not be of sufficient quality. But if it’s readable and visible it will work.
you want me to help you,and you already talked down on the documents I have been using for many transactions on btc and other banking transaction

Is alright
Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by ramon212: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pierocash:
you want me to help you,and you already talked down on the documents I have been using for many transactions on btc and other banking transaction

Is alright
No too much talk. You know the website go and do it and let me know.
Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by Pierocash(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
ramon212:

[s]No too much talk. You know the website go and do it and let me know. [/s]
Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by ramon212: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
[quote author=Pierocash post=101117580][/quote]
You are just talking. Nothing serious from your end. Go and verify the account it’s that simple.
Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by Pierocash(m): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
ramon212:

[s]You are just talking. Nothing serious from your end. Go and verify the account it’s that simple. [/s]
Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by Idiotmod: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
U people should not put yourself into trouble because of 10k
Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by Generalwoodz(m): 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
Idiotmod:
Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by FarahAideed: 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pierocash:

See how you dey allow one slowpoke talk to you because if 10k ...Have some self respect man
Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by ramon212: 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Idiotmod:
There’s no issues here. Check local bitcoins. It’s a Bitcoin wallet holding site based in Finland.
Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 26, 2021
ramon212:

There’s no issues here. Check local bitcoins. It’s a Bitcoin wallet holding site based in Finland.

Dude, he wants to card the site....na your identity dem go use nab you

1 Like

Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by Pmedia7787: 3:14am On Apr 26, 2021
This account should cost you between 50-100,000 naira

10k= 19.40 USD

When the actual cost is between 150-200 usd
Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by tempest01(m): 6:34am On Apr 26, 2021
You want to pay someone 10,000 naira and use his profile to do yahoo yahoo and scam people millions. Are you okay like this OP?
Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by Pierocash(m): 7:18am On Apr 26, 2021
FarahAideed:

See how you dey allow one slowpoke talk to you because if 10k ...Have some self respect man
can't you see I have ghosted him?he sounds arrogant
Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by Khd95(m): 9:29am On Apr 26, 2021
this one wants to run local ID.ME cheesy

oga if you are not a scammer, use ur own documents and save ur 5k or 10k or better still use am chop cat fish pepper soup and origin bitters with small pepsi cool
Re: Verify Local Bitcoins For Me I Pay 10K by ramon212: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
Pierocash:
can't you see I have ghosted him?he sounds arrogant
I went through your profile. Sorry if I was arrogant. Naira land is a place where people troll people and waste people time. Kindly write me on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed! / People Temp As An Hr Coy- How Much Do U Knw Bout Them? / Urgent, Oando Test Format.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.