Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident (39640 Views)

Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue / Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) / Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by merits(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
May almighty Allah put him in aljanat firdauz

1 Like

Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by Reference(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
Gosh. What a loss. Tragic. RIP.

There is something about attending funerals and the dangers of tragedy that seems to occur much too often for one to be unwary.

I always tell those I know. Donot travel together if you have to attend as a couple or siblings and for heavens sake funerals are not for kids at all. At all.

1 Like

Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by Polynek(m): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
So touching. May there Soul rest in peace
Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by Mainmanpadi(m): 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
juman:
Core northerners lives are less than that of insects.

I dont like core northerners.
They give nigeria bad name.
Their leaders promoting terrorism.
Who ask u to like us? We no like you too
Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by TruthHurts1(m): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
On behalf of Antichristian, enjoy your 72 fresh virgin kpekus.
Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by samuelson06(m): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Slurity:
Pursue of success is even a waste of time if God is not backing you up to enjoy it. Hmmmm

You're very correct. That's why I tell people to take life easy. What matters most is your relationship with God and every other thing would fall in place.
Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by abousadeaq(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
May Almighty Allah grant them Aljanatul Firdaus. Amin. His wife is my aunt. quote author=nwekeugochukwu post=101112356]Sokoto Varsity Lecturer, His Wife, Two Children Die In Fatal Road Accident (Photos)

A lecturer with the Department of Nursing Science, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Malam Tajuddeen Musawa, his wife Zainab Abubakar and two children, have died in a road accident, IgbereTV reports.

It was gathered that the Katsina state indigine and his family were on their way to his hometown from Sokoto State to attend his grandfather's funeral when the accident occurred.

A statement issued by the management of the university on Sunday, April 25, said the accident occurred along Maru Local Government Area of Zamfara state on Saturday, April 24. The statement reads;

https://www.facebook.com/249062878449202/posts/3943480842340702/?app=fbl[/quote]
Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by abousadeaq(m): 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
May Almighty Allah grant them Aljanatul Firdaus Amin. I know the wife she's my aunty. Allah ya ji qanki ummi. Amin

1 Like

Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by friendl: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
This is sad
Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by nwanyiugbo122(f): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
so painful, God grant their loved ones the strength to bear this huge loss.
Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by taiwolomo1: 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Omg! This guy was my colleque in medical schl! Though he was a nursing student! Very jovial guy! This is painful. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by taiwolomo1: 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
Omg! This guy was my colleque in medical schl! Though he was a nursing student! Very jovial guy! This is painful. May Allah grant them all Aljanatul firdauz..Amin
Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by Bimpe29: 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahum war'amhum Aameen.
Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by DANSANI2020: 12:49am On Apr 26, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Sokoto Varsity Lecturer, His Wife, Two Children Die In Fatal Road Accident (Photos)

A lecturer with the Department of Nursing Science, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Malam Tajuddeen Musawa, his wife Zainab Abubakar and two children, have died in a road accident, IgbereTV reports.

It was gathered that the Katsina state indigine and his family were on their way to his hometown from Sokoto State to attend his grandfather's funeral when the accident occurred.

A statement issued by the management of the university on Sunday, April 25, said the accident occurred along Maru Local Government Area of Zamfara state on Saturday, April 24. The statement reads;

https://www.facebook.com/249062878449202/posts/3943480842340702/?app=fbl
May Almighty Allah forgive them and grant them aljannatu firdaus,ameen
Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by vickydevoka(m): 3:39am On Apr 26, 2021
Some people that are suppose to die will not die, na de people way de enjoy life go just die like dat
Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by Yenny4real(f): 5:33am On Apr 26, 2021
Sad! May God comfort the families.
Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by Adebaba1(m): 5:40am On Apr 26, 2021
Ojochegbe200:

The truth is if you know this man you would not make this statement you made because he is actually a nice man who takes students problems as his. He is my lecturer, for the record am not from the core North and am also a Christian but I feel his death as if he is my elder brother

Waliy he was my SPO at my area during the last general elections, he was a really nice man, very helpful. Damn this is really sad

May Almighty Allah grant him al jannah firdaus
Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by ayenale1(m): 5:50am On Apr 26, 2021
OMG...RIP
Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by vanvino(m): 9:09am On Apr 26, 2021
"His death indeed has left a great vacuum" says who? Nigerian enjoys Schadenfreude. Someone in that same Department is Thanking God for picking his call.......hmmm, Man-know-Thy-Self
Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by asatemple(f): 9:29am On Apr 26, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by youska(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
vanvino:
"His death indeed has left a great vacuum" says who? Nigerian enjoys Schadenfreude. Someone in that same Department is Thanking God for picking his call.......hmmm, Man-know-Thy-Self
if you knew him,you would have regret saying this words.he was the most loved lecturer in the department of nursing due to his simplicity with everyone. the last time i saw him was when we wrote our departmental exam which was on 23rd of march. saying a prayer for the deceased would be better than trying to make noise
Re: Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident by vanvino(m): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
youska:

if you knew him,you would have regret saying this words.he was the most loved lecturer in the department of nursing due to his simplicity with everyone. the last time i saw him was when we wrote our departmental exam which was on 23rd of march. saying a prayer for the deceased would be better than trying to make noise
Just one man opinion, like you said most loved, but not loved by all. I don't have issue with someone i don't know only the statement and you get that Deja Vu. Also i don't believed in prayers for the dead its the living that need prayers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30 Years After, Father And Son Are Southwest Pilots / I Don’t Think I Can Live In Another Country Apart From Nigeria / It’s Getting Harder To Move Out Of This Country Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.